HizumiX13

D'espairsRay

Could he be participating in that... upcoming Daisuke release? I don't know much about that.

What? I haven't heard of this..

Could he be participating in that... upcoming Daisuke release? I don't know much about that.

What? I haven't heard of this..

大佑??黒??隠者??(daisuke to kuro no injatachi) new album "漆黒??光(shikkoku no hikari)" will be released at 2011/04/20 (2 TYPE)

(For information you can search for it here) There was a list of artists who are participating in the recording of it, including a bunch of vocalists, so people were guessing the tracks were unfinished and his friends were finishing them for him, maybe as a tribute? Well, Hizumi wasn't listed as one of the musicians specifically, but he could be!

RIP. I had such a good time at their live, the first time I saw them last year will be the last then. Thank you so much for your great music and show... and... I wonder, now, what happens to Hizumi's voice? ._. I hope he will be fine...

They went downhill with MIRROR anyways.

Sad but understandable I guess (if I get it right, they say they don't want to do it half-assed because of Hizumi's condition which won't get better anytime soon). I'm really glad I could see them once in concert. I will miss them.

The members have each left a statement on the homepage, HIZUMI's looking as follows:

"For the treatment of my through we have gone on an infinite hiatus and while having undergone acupuncture, chiropractic and Qigong, even now the restoration of it is not yet in sight. As a result of the talks with all four members and since we can't revive activities like this, it is like a natural extinction. We came to the conclusion that we should break this up with dignity.

Please, everyone, who had hoped for our return, forgive us this betrayal it has become.

Unfortunately we also can't be doing a final live, but I hope we can return something to you in a different shape.With the beginning of this band, a number of meetings have come about and through joyful, sad and tough times, there hadn't been a single superfluous experience.

Thank you to everyone who loved D'espairsRay for these 11 years."

-- HIZUMI

Source: MUSICJAPANPLUS & OHP

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!

Sorry for caps, but i actually wishes for them to come back.

Their album post Coll:Set just getting better and better though lacking "the angst"

that prominent in most VK bands that just starting their career.

Their last full album were just great, omg heartbreaker D;

Seems Hizumi health isn't that good then, that they decided to disband like this.

It's a shame, cos they could do far. If only.

I wishes for the best for all of them.

For Hizumi so he can get fast recovery,

srsly, please don't die.

And for the rest members to go on with their artistry and journey with another bands.

Not that i never guess, after they taking hiatus

but i always guess this move to be the most desperate decision they can take.

read the first line as "Hizumi's death", got horrified for a second.

also inb4 one day revival, best of the best CDs, indie rarez re-issues, live anthology 2003-2010, collectible pos merchandise.

lol @ D'esparisRay解散のお知らせ

Sucks, even though their last releases weren't all that, I still think they were better than most of the other relatively big bands out there.

Now for a new band with Tsukasa on vocals...

Wut?!? I must say that I wasn't expecting this. I thought they would be back in a couple of years, as soon as Hizumi got better. I hate the fact that I'll never get to see them live, especially when I had the chance to last year :/

R.I.P D'espairsRay, you shall be missed.

OH MY :(

WRONG BAND disbanded, why couldn't it be MUCC or girugamesh instead? :/

Although I guess this is the best, because they can't continuing with a sick vocalist..

=(NOOOOOOOOO!!

really liked them! especially after Monsters i listened more to them then before. glad i still got to see them 3 times. and i feel really sorry for Hizumi. this must be really hard on him

OH MY :(

WRONG BAND disbanded, why couldn't it be MUCC or girugamesh instead? :/

Although I guess this is the best, because they can't continuing with a sick vocalist..

MUCC has hope, while giru doesn't

But yeah, RIP Despa, we won't forget you :(