HizumiX13

D'espairsRay

well thjey did release it last year so maybe there's a chance

but i doubt there would be a dvd with a full US concert

it's probably to be included as extras on something like the taste of chaos one [maybe...]

D'espairsRay LIVE DVD 『“Human-clad Monsters??FINAL??

2011.3.30 (wed.) ON SALE !

*??録曲未定

??番:UIBV-10002

価格:¥4,800 (tax in)

D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters" FINAL

2010年12月30日横浜BLITZ????行??れ??活動休止ライヴ??模様を??????ライヴDVD

D'espairsRay コア作??集 *タイトル未定

2011.3.30 (wed.) ON SALE !!

????回生産??定盤《CD+DVD》】

[CD??録予定曲]

01.モノクロ????????最期??日

02.「タトエ????キミ...ガ...シンダ...ラ

03.??埒???????甘??嘘

04.Marry of the blood

05.朧ノ月

06.Subliminal

07.quarter void

08.MAZE

09.PIG

10.DESERT

11.SCREEN

12.Bullet

13.闇????る奇跡 -Classical White Ver.-

14.GOING ON??

15.ARK IN THE STORM

16.WEDICIИE

17.CROSSED ARROWS

[DVD??録予定曲] MUSIC VIDEO CLIP集

01.Garnet

02.BORN

03.Reddish-DIVA version-

04.Squall

05.TRICKSTəR

06.KAMIKAZE

07.HORIZON

08.REDEEMER

09.FINAL CALL

10.LOVE IS DEAD

11.DEATH POINT

??番:UICV-9011

価格:¥4,500 (tax in)

※??回生産分終了後??通常盤CD??移行

??番:UICV-1011

価格:¥3,000 (tax in)

^ lol.

What are everyone's top 10 favorite D'espa tracks? Actually, screw that. Lets do a top 11 instead...the number 10 is overrated :P

This was much more difficult than I anticipated, but in no particular order, my top 11 D'espa tracks would be:

• [*:2kc2hbys]Dears
    [*:2kc2hbys]Lizard
    [*:2kc2hbys]MAZE
    [*:2kc2hbys]in vain
    [*:2kc2hbys]0214
    [*:2kc2hbys]marry of the blood (particularly the MaVERiCK recording - there was just something a bit more raw about it)
    [*:2kc2hbys]月??記憶 -fallen-
    [*:2kc2hbys]アベル??カイン
    [*:2kc2hbys]Infection
    [*:2kc2hbys]Tainted World
    [*:2kc2hbys]Reddish -DIVA Version-

Obviously, I'm quite partial to coll:set. ^^; Honorable mentions to "DAMNED," "闇????る奇跡", "R.E.M-冬??幻??-", and "REDEEMER" amongst others.

Mine are a bit surprising, but it is my honest favorites:

Yami ni Furu Kiseki (the original, though Classic White version is fine too)

Kaleidoscope

Quarter Void

Tainted World

in vain

Cacoon

Heaven's Door

Kamikaze

Hai to Ame

Kogoeru Yoru ni Saita Hana

Trickster

All not counting the songs I liked from Monsters which are "Human-clad Monster," "dope," and "Final Call" <--- it grew on me, seriously.

「モノクロ」になった最期の日

ファシズム

Gothic

Marry of the blood

Garnet

闇に降る奇跡

アベルとカイン

MAZE

SCREEN

Kaleidoscope

PARADOX 5

Making this list actually reminded me of how much I like most of stuff they've released so far. Weird.

[*]marry of the blood (particularly the MaVERiCK recording - there was just something a bit more raw about it)

Agreed actually! I like that... raw, rattling sort of guitar at the forefront of the song, it sounds angrier than the BORN version! And thank you for kick-starting the thread again! :P

As for mine... This is a bit tricky, but!

• 01. PIG
    02. 「モノクロ??????????最期??日 (Sixth TERROR ver. for the same reason - it's more "raw." I really have to get around to sharing it.)
    03. Marry of the blood
    04. in vain
    05. ‘‘Forbidden’’
    06. Angeldust
    07. quarter void (which I feel is vastly underrated)
    08. MAZE
    09. 密室ノ中…「イカレタキミ??ノ旋律
    10. Closer to ideal
    11. DEVILS' PARADE/PARADOX 5/アベル??カイン/DESERT (I guess whichever song comes last is basically interchangable... :lol: )

@saishuu - I felt the same actually. Making this list reminded me of how much material I enjoy from these guys. They're actually fairly high on my last.fm too (which I found a bit surprising). When you browse my library "by plays", they're on the 3rd page...out of 189 pages in total! xD

I was expecting everyone's selection to be pretty straightforward, but they're quite interesting! I think my selection is the most straightforward, as you can clearly see my preference for coll:set, but you guys are all over the place! ;D

I was going to create a new topic about the photobook they announced last night but since it's virtually sold out already, I didn't see the point. 8D

So yeah, photobook is coming out. No copies left at CDJapan. Bummer. :(

* ????る夜??咲????花

* ????雨

* SIXty∞NINe

* アベル??カイン

* TRICKST?R

* "Forbidden"

* LOVE IS DEAD

* Angeldust

* KAMIKAZE

* Paradox 5

* dope

Not in order, except for #1, that's my favorite.

01. Lizard

02. Reddish -DIVA version-

03. Yami ni furu kiseki

04. Tainted World

05. Kouhaku

06. Hai to Ame

07. Tsuki no kioku -fallen-

08. Yami ni furu kiseki -Classical White Ver.-

09. Hollow

10. Born

in good order.

I was going to create a new topic about the photobook they announced last night but since it's virtually sold out already, I didn't see the point. 8D

it isn't sold out at cdjapan

They have no copies left on hand, so it is technically sold out. I've had numerous friends complain about getting emails from CDJapan saying there are none left and that they'll be informed when they have any back in stock. Those things are selling as if they're limited editions or some rare, treasurable item, people are worried they're not going to get the book. It's weird/amazing.

Luckily my friend offered to buy me a copy or I never would have got one, because by the time I get paid I bet all of them will be officially gone. :oshi:

They have no copies left on hand, so it is technically sold out. I've had numerous friends complain about getting emails from CDJapan saying there are none left and that they'll be informed when they have any back in stock. Those things are selling as if they're limited editions or some rare, treasurable item, people are worried they're not going to get the book. It's weird/amazing.

Luckily my friend offered to buy me a copy or I never would have got one, because by the time I get paid I bet all of them will be officially gone. :oshi:

oo,i thought there still where some copies bcauz you still can order at cdjapan.

Just bumping the thread to let any fans know that the band are still doing interviews during their vacation and Hizumi is still designing band merchandise. Maybe that will abate some of the disbandment worries.

Just bumping the thread to let any fans know that the band are still doing interviews during their vacation and Hizumi is still designing band merchandise. Maybe that will abate some of the disbandment worries.

This makes me very happy. <3

He doesn't mention it much in updates, so the best thing to do is assume that the break is doing him the world of good.

He seems pretty happy, though. And he's going to be in the upcoming issue of Rock & Read, no doubt he'll answer questions about it then!

Bumping!

HIZUMI must be recovering a little because he is recording vocals for the chorus of an as yet undetermined source, presumably he is featuring on a friend's track. He doesn't specify who, only that he thinks most fans will know. So, speculations~ Judging by who he is friends with in the industry, who do you think it is?

It could be D, MUCC, defspiral, 9GOATS, abingdon boys school... The list is almost endless! Maybe it's someone unknown! Could he be participating in that... upcoming Daisuke release? I don't know much about that.