HizumiX13

D'espairsRay

I'd be really happy if they could actually go without making any ballads for this album. Something with just pure hard songs would be cool.

It would be cool, but even Coll:set, which is their harder album, got some ballads. I think it would create a nice contrast. I don't want another album like Diru's THE MARROW OF A BONE >_>

I'd be really happy if they could actually go without making any ballads for this album. Something with just pure hard songs would be cool.

You wouldn't want a song like Yami ni furu kiseki? That's a true ballad and one of their best songs.

D'espairsRay would never make 'music' like Dir en grey.

I think that Hizumi's voice isn't made for that.

If you have seen them live last year you know what I mean..

Their harder songs killed his voice and their ballads killed his voice too.

I think we should wait and listen to the album first and THEN decide if it was good or bad, with or without ballads.

that's good, because I don't want this to be a repetitive album. I mean, I know despa will balance well melody with hardness, but seriously, fans should understand that heavier doesn't mean better all the times. anyway, I agree with you, we should wait to listen FULLY to it to give a judgment, for now I have only suppositions for the previews and songs I've listened to them yet (LOVE IS DEAD and FINAL CALL)

You wouldn't want a song like Yami ni furu kiseki? That's a true ballad and one of their best songs.

Well, if they make a ballad like that, I wouldn't mind at all. But if they don't have any on there, I think that would still be great. Eh, I hope I'm not being too confusing . . . :(

SUBLIMINAL. . . I love your avatar.

I would cut off my ears if D'espairsRay started making music like Dir en grey. Where did that come from?

Also, "I know despa will balance well melody with hardness, but seriously, fans should understand that heavier doesn't mean better all the times. anyway"

Quoted for truth too.

I'm hopeful the new album will turn out pretty good. The previews sound really good so far, and the band members themselves are pretty optimistic about how awesome it's supposedly going to be :P They even state it will be their most hardcore album they've made, so let's see whether they are right or not. I really hope it turns out well!

That's cool, I think Versailles suck.
And I'm okay with that.

I would still see them live if I got the chance though. My brother and mother seen them in 2008 and said that their songs sound awesome live.

I don't suppose anyone knows what the set list is for the American concerts? I'm dying to know what songs they'll be playing....

Los Angeles:

01. DEATH POINT

02. dope

03. Going on!

04. LOVE IS DEAD

05. 13 -Thirteen-

06. PROGRESS

07. Human-clad monster

08. MI?ROR

09. Infection

10. CROSSED ARROWS

11. abyss

12. FALLING

13. SIXty?NINe

14. DEVILS' PARADE

15. Angeldust

16. Hollow

17. Garnet

-----ENCORE-----

01. TRICKST?R

02. ????????

03. KAMIKAZE

San Francisco:

1. DEATH POINT

2. Angeldust

3. REDEEMER

4. Human-clad monster

5. dope

6. Ark in the storm

7. LOVE IS DEAD

8. ???????

9. BORN

10. Infection

11. MI?ROR

12. SIXty?NINe

13. 13 -Thirteen-

14. DEVILS' PARADE

15. abyss

16. Hollow

17. Garnet

Thanks for these tracklists.

I don't like Hollow and abyss... =w=

I'd prefer if they begin the concert with Human-clad monster... :/

*waiting for October in Paris*

I've heard they use too much pre-recorded stuff at their lives, but still, they're my favorite japanese band and I wish I could ever see them live someday ><

Monsters is great, they never dissapoint me :3

Well, they sort of have to! They use backing tracks for synth/electronics/female vocals/etc and a lot of their songs have multiple layers of guitar (I believe there's about six or seven in Squall) and Karyu can't play several guitars at once, the most I've seen him play simultaneously is two. That and Hizumi's voice trouble last year, I think, is why they use pre-recorded tracks. :U

This was a great tour really. Monsters is a great album overall but even better live. Redeemer songs suck live in comparison, and even though Mirror is better to me as an album I think monsters songs are more fun live. Also, best performances from the band I've seen from them since like 2006. I'm sad I had to leave to catch a train so I didn't see the encore in NY. Probably played awesome old something. >_>

Yep.

-SE- murder day

01. BORN

02. Marry of the blood

03. Garnet

04. 「浮????????想??

05. DAMNED

06. MASQUERADE

07. Human-clad monster

08. DEATH POINT

09. dope

10. 13 -Thirteen-

11. LOVE IS DEAD

12. muder freaks

13. 「タトエ????キミ...ガ...シンダ...ラ

14. DEVILS’ PARADE

15. abyss

16. Lost in re:birth

17. Hollow

18. PIG

19. REDEEMER

-EN1- Sparkling D'espairsRay (Tsukasa on vocals, Hizumi on bass, Zero on guitar, Karyu on drums)

20. アニマルマニア

21. ファシズム

-EN2-

22. Reddish-DIVA Version-

23. “Forbidden??

24. MIЯROR