HizumiX13

D'espairsRay

Coll:Set [3] for reasons stated above.

Best balance of their old and new musical directions.

Although, I really like Sexual Beast (mini). They really nailed the goth, industrial metal sound with it (and they even use a little bit of dark wave on 0216/Valentine). I also enjoyed their first single 蜘蛛 (Kumo) (single). It's really different than their later material, but if you like 90's era vkei rock it's pretty solid.

You should definitely check out 檻の中で見る夢 (Ori no naka de miru yume) (single) for Animal Mania. It's one of their most fun tracks. Born is a good digest mini-album that consists of their best tracks from Terrors (mini) and MaVERiCK (single). The conversation transition is awesome and adds a lot of creepy atmosphere. And, Hizumi's voice is nnnnnnice.

From their post-Coll:Set material I personally recommend all of 凍える夜に咲いた花 (Kogoeru yoru ni saita hana) (single) [2]PIG is a great throwback to their goth/industrial style with a more poppy chorus. Scissors from Kamikaze (single) is pretty good too.

Man, I'm beginning to remember how much I miss them T.T

REDEEMER is good and I don't get the hate it gets, but it's still like a lowbudget MIRROR, let's be real.

i'll chirp you on this cuz i think redeemer and mirror are day and night the same way coll:set and mirror are day and night

if anything monsters is the bootleg of mirror

I saw an update on this and immediately thought the band is active again.

D'aww, I had the same thoughts! 

It's been forever since I've touched their music, though. :'(