Sign in to follow this  
DocZeroRX

Hybrid-Zombiez

So I, like many who have ever heard of this band, found them through myspace and I loved them. I found them over a year ago and really liked them. Not much is known about them seeing as I think they only put 1 album. Anybody else heard of them?

Didn't know THE INTERIOR OF THE WOMB was their only release. They weren't bad, I guess.

I have newer heard ^_^ could you put some songs to dowloud from that band ?

hyvä englanti taas ^__^

Nope, they disbanded. Some of them are in other bands now, but I don't remember exactly which ones.

Darn, that sucks! But I am glad to hear that some of them are in other bands. I will look into that.

Thanks for the info, Prism! :)

Oh wait, I checked. Hisui is now in lynch. as Yusuke. HISAYOSHI is now in ClearVeil. And one of their session members Yumehito is now in Ayabie.

Wow, I didn't know they had such good people. Especially Yumehito, that's a surprise to me.

Wow, that was quick. Arigatou ne!!

lynch., ClearVeil, and Ayabie? Awesomeness, they are all part of great bands now! I had no idea that one of them is in ClearVeil. I really like ClearVeil.

I must make an effort to get into Ayabie. >_> Along with Vidoll, I can't seem to find a liking for them. Will keep trying..

HIZAYOSHI was the bassist :---D I don't think the vocalist returned on stage after Hybrid-Zombiez disbanded.

I really love the fact that HIZAYOSHI and Yume were in a band together :P That's the reason i gave Hybrid-Zombiez a try.

Sign in to follow this