Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KISAKI PROJECT feat.砂月(satsuki) new single "消影"

KISAKI PROJECT feat.砂月(satsuki) will hold their presents live "輪‧廻‧転‧生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27, and their new single "消影(shouei)" will be released through UCP web-shop at 2011/11/01 (1,050yen)

KISAKI PROJECT line-up at 2011/11/27:

Ba.&All Compose KISAKI

Vo.砂月(satsuki) (ex-RENTRER EN SOI)

Gt.JACK (ex-Gilles de Rais)

Gt.Yoshitsugu (ex-Eins:Vier)

Dr.HAYATO (ex-Blue)

btw the following bands will revive for one-day at that presents live

●Kneuklid Romance

●La'Mule

Vo.紺

Gt.NAO

Gt.SIN

Ba.ISUKE

Dr.YOU-YA

●Aliene Ma'riage

Vo.狂華

Gt.MAST

Ba.RAY

●Deshabillz

Vo.SHUN

Gt.SHI-NO

Ba.時雨

●Romance for~

Vo.和泉悠

Gt.戒依

Ba.長谷川実士

Dr.貴也

Ba.&All Compose KISAKI

Dr.HAYATO (ex-Blue)

btw the following bands will revive for one-day at that presents live

●Kneuklid Romance

●La'Mule

Vo.紺

Gt.NAO

Gt.SIN

Ba.ISUKE

Dr.YOU-YA

●Aliene Ma'riage

Vo.狂華

Gt.MAST

Ba.RAY

●Deshabillz

Vo.SHUN

Gt.SHI-NO

Ba.時雨

●Romance for~

Vo.和泉悠

Gt.戒依

Ba.長谷川実士

Dr.貴也

what the actual fuck

satsuki, yoshitsugu and hayato in the same band

kr, la'mule deshabillz + romance for~ reunions

this is probably the single best night for vk since the late 90's.

satsuki can't write a song to save his life.

this better be amazing~~

OLOLOLOLOL

I wonder what happened to that moon stream thingie that Satsuki had planned for the summer.

they performed at a convention last month.

though I haven't really read any reports, just some video footage...of... of course, simply satsuki songs, so I have no idea.

Ba.&All Compose KISAKI

Dr.HAYATO (ex-Blue)

●Kneuklid Romance

●La'Mule

Vo.紺

Gt.NAO

Gt.SIN

Ba.ISUKE

Dr.YOU-YA

●Aliene Ma'riage

Vo.狂華

Gt.MAST

Ba.RAY

●Deshabillz

Vo.SHUN

Gt.SHI-NO

Ba.時雨

●Romance for~

Vo.和泉悠

Gt.戒依

Ba.長谷川実士

Dr.貴也

:DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR:

This needs to come out as a DVD.

this better be amazing~~

true, but yoshitsugu is one of the best songwriters in vk - the songs he wrote for Eins:Vier, catenine and alcana are flawless. Praying he writes this and not Kisaki, Hayato or Jack, all of whom can't write a decent song to save their life. Especially Jack.

this better be amazing~~

true, but yoshitsugu is one of the best songwriters in vk - the songs he wrote for Eins:Vier, catenine and alcana are flawless. Praying he writes this and not Kisaki, Hayato or Jack, all of whom can't write a decent song to save their life. Especially Jack.

Well, since Kisaki composes everything in his project, I doubt he'll let any of the other members... Plus, it's written there anyway, that he does "Ba.&All Compose"

this better be amazing~~

It's KISAKI feat. Satsuki (and his role is ONLY vocalist); the other “members” are just support musicians for that one live. KISAKI will be writing all songs, sorry :(. (And not even trying to start wank here, but you really think he can't write a decent song to save his life? KISAKI PROJECT has always been really really good, in my opinion at least. In fact, the reason I consider him a real musician at all (because it's not like he's a BASS WIZARD) is because he's such a great writer.)

It's KISAKI feat. Satsuki (and his role is ONLY vocalist); the other “members” are just support musicians for that one live. KISAKI will be writing all songs, sorry :(. (And not even trying to start wank here, but you really think he can't write a decent song to save his life? KISAKI PROJECT has always been really really good, in my opinion at least. In fact, the reason I consider him a real musician at all (because it's not like he's a BASS WIZARD) is because he's such a great writer.)

He wrote a few good songs in Syndrome, but compared to some of yoshitsugu's work he's nothing sorry. His only saving grace for me is his ability to pick a great vocalist to work with, but you're a UCP stan so you're bound to differ.

He wrote a few good songs in Syndrome, but compared to some of yoshitsugu's work he's nothing sorry. His only saving grace for me is his ability to pick a great vocalist to work with, but you're a UCP stan so you're bound to differ.

Wow, Syndrome is the only band of his that I don't really like at all. Reversed opinions! (I do agree though that the Eins:Vier song was nice. I'm sure that guy is a great writer like you say.)

But like you say, I'm a fan of KISAKI for a reason.

FUCKYESSATSUKIANDKISAKI

I think I'll be pleased with this, as I like Satsuki as a vocalist about a thousand times more than Jui.

Dis shit's crazy yo.

all of whom can't write a decent song to save their life. Especially Jack.

WHO SAID JACK'S WACK?

YOU TAKE IT BACK!

YOU TALKIN' SMACK?

YOU'RE GONNA GET SMACKED!

Sign in to follow this