Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KISAKI PROJECT feat.砂月(satsuki) new single "消影"

Everybody stay on topic before I open my magic warning box and start giving everyone presents. PrivateEnemy, I'm watching you in particular. Your previous post wasn't even funny.

recording support members:

Gt.KANATA (凛(lin))

Gt.TOSHIHIRO (ex-MONO TONE-->Tinker Bell-->Mastard Cake-->Cious pi Cious-->Bye2regret)

Dr.匠(shou) (ex-COЯE THE CHILD-->UnsraW)

Dr.上領亘(kamiryou wataru) (ex-GRASS VALLEY-->P-MODEL-->Coexist-->CROW, now in L-E-D, G-Brain)

Gt.TOSHIHIRO also acted as support Gt. of previous line-up of KISAKI PROJECT

Dr.多時-Taji-(Louder(support), DROSERA OBLAAT.(support), SPUN!(support)) will act as support Dr. of Aliene Ma'riage at their live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27

recording support members:

Gt.KANATA (凛(lin))

Gt.TOSHIHIRO (ex-MONO TONE-->Tinker Bell-->Mastard Cake-->Cious pi Cious-->Bye2regret)

Dr.匠(shou) (ex-COЯE THE CHILD-->UnsraW)

Dr.上領亘(kamiryou wataru) (ex-GRASS VALLEY-->P-MODEL-->Coexist-->CROW, now in L-E-D, G-Brain)

Gt.TOSHIHIRO also acted as support Gt. of previous line-up of KISAKI PROJECT

UnsraW and P-MODEL members in the same recording session? wtf. Talk about mixing gods and garbage.

btw 砂月(satsuki) has performed "NEO ARK" at "SUMMER MASQUERADE 2011~Phantasmagoria MEMORIAL TRIBUTE NIGHT~" at Umeda SHANGRI-LA at 2011/08/31

Wow. Must hear this!

UnsraW and P-MODEL members in the same recording session? wtf. Talk about mixing gods and garbage.

looks like the biggest trololo-fest from undercode so far

(except that we have different opinions on who're actually gods, but that doesn't matter much atm)

according to KISAKI's blog, they have recorded 3 new songs and 2 re-recording songs, and also 1 more song will be recorded...I wonder whether all these songs will be released in their future singles

according to KISAKI's blog, they have recorded 3 new songs and 2 re-recording songs, and also 1 more song will be recorded...I wonder whether all these songs will be released in their future singles

it won't happen in UCP because the single costs 1050yen only~ :lol:

Sign in to follow this