Sign in to follow this  
GuardianOMS

Sadie - The Bullet Storm

So far I love it but I've only listened to the whole thing twice so I'll wait to give it a review till i listen to it 3 or 4 more times.

i've seen some other reviews on some other forums i go on and seems people don't really like the new mini. I for one actaully really like it. i love sadie :)

my fav songs from it are silent eve and obvious ballade.

I thought it was awesome, maybe more than I would've because Prism told me I might be disappointed when I heard it. I was really disappointed with "THE SUICIDE MACHINE" (Sadie's previous mini-album) I thought the only thing that saved that mini-album was "Empty Room" so I was figuring it was going to sound like that. But when I heard it, I liked it a lot. In fact it's really awesome, and I like it more than the "a holy terrors" single. Doesn't beat my favorite single though, "Grudge of Sorrow"<33.

But yeah my favorites are: obvious ballade, Silent Eve, and blue irony.

That's what I thought. I really liked Deadly masquerade until the chorus, when I switched over to Silent Eve. :/ I really like obvious ballade and blue irony, though. So it's not that bad, to me.

production could have made things a tad better along with the fact that they could have done something with the chorus instead of just saying deadly masquerade over and over

yea i didn't really like it but i haven't been liking their latest releases so i'm not so surprised i didn't ...hopefully whatever they do next will be better ^^;

I don't like it nearly as much as their earlier works, and I didn't like it at all on my first listen. It grew on me a bit after giving it another shot. Still prefer Trend Killer, hee.

Production definitely seemed lacking. The sound seemed maybe a bit muffled. I don't know how to express it.

It's just me or am I the only one who cares about Waver in Darkness? XD

As for the album... I don't like it at all. :/

I don't like Sadie that much, but this album simply frustrated my expectations.

With A Holy Terrors I expected a lot from them, since that was the first release I really liked, with Rock'n'Roll Stinky People being my favorite.

But The Bullet Storm fails to amuse me at any point.

I actually like this album, I like all the songs on it, but favorites are obvious ballade and Deadly masquerade, the others are great too!

I'm sorry, but this mini kind of failed me. Maybe it was the hype around it. the only song I like is Silent Eve. Everything else has at least a part that I like, but not a big enough part for me to like them.

Sign in to follow this