Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

愛狂います。(aicle) Dr.玲音(reon) has departed

Maybe they'll find two new members and take a step back to their older music. The two new members need to be from crazy Vk bands like And or Ordermade. That would be great.

Maybe they'll find two new members and take a step back to their older music. The two new members need to be from crazy Vk bands like And or Ordermade. That would be great.

+1 :rawk:

Dr.成華(naruka)(ex-ジャガー(jaguar)-->ClearVeil) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live at Kanazawa AZ at 2011/08/04

I just don't believe it is musical differences ,

he left suddenly without notice , maybe a huge argue !

& how do u know that argument couldn't have been about musical differences? the band's musical style has made a pretty serious change. so it's really not that hard to believe that one of their members wasn't comfortable with the direction the band's taking now.

& how do u know that argument couldn't have been about musical differences? the band's musical style has made a pretty serious change. so it's really not that hard to believe that one of their members wasn't comfortable with the direction the band's taking now.

Agreed, I'd say for once, "musical differences" actually seems like a plausible reason for a member leaving!

Reon was pretty good at keeping up with the odd time measure changes in most of the songs. But hey, I really like Naruka, let's see how well he fits in.

Sign in to follow this