Sign in to follow this  
Zephry0

SuG

Main site: http://www.indie-psc.com/sug/top.html (has song samples and PV samples)

SuG.jpg

Well another new band. They look promising and they have 2 singles, as well as 2 PVs(with the DVDs), coming along. They're signed under PSC.

7th Breeze - First released Song(credit to NinkeKun from Batsu for this song and the pic)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UD547VIS

Scheat Single[August 1st, 2007]

?Scheat

?Cherish

????????????

Alterna Single[september 5th, 2007]

?Alterna.

?Girl meets Girl

?Unplugged Superstar

I like their sound and they seem like they have a good amount of potential to get really good. So, can someone post their music here[Tainted World] if they get it XD, please. First single is coming August 1st, so very soon.

i have their song 7th breeze and well some parts i don't like ...like the begginng but then when the song changes a little bit i LOOOOVVVEEE it so yea i can't wait to hear more from them and see how they do ^^;;

I've heard of them and seen a picture before (probably in Cure) but I've never got the chance to listen, so thanks for sharing. And I'll keep my eye open for the August 1st release, if I see it I'll post it. :)

No problem ;). This was another new band I was looking forward to, along with meth.. I hope you do get to post the single ^^, that'd be great. Even their PV.

mmm, I really like the Scheat single. They're reminding me of Ayabie a lot. Which is great, Ayabie are one of my favourite bands. Scheat and Cherish are nice and kinda happy, and then Candy Lowpop is a bit heavier, with a happy, upbeat chorus. I like them a lot so far, I hope they do good. <3

Im probably gonna romanize the Lyrics for Scheat Single and 7th Breeze.

Anyone got their hands on the Scheat PV? I wanna see!

The vocalist has an adorable smile! And I loved the song and the PV so much! I hope they stay together for a long time!

I think they are waaaay overrated, but I myself like them.

Candy lowpop is their best song in my opinion and I think Takeru's voice is pretty cool in it xD

^You are not the only one who thinks they are overrated! I do as well. They are alright, I like them just fine. I mean, I made a layout using their images. And also, Mitsuru was part of Retina, which was a great band, haha.

They are overrated, but pretty much any new poppy rock VK band is going to be popular these days because of An Cafe. Their music isn't too bad though, I did like Scheat and Alterna. We'll see what their mini album is like.

I only like Alterna. & Cherish in all of their releases so far, but pretty sure is a promising band~

& Takeru look like an idiot sometimes XDXD ~

Sign in to follow this