Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Kagrra, Vo.一志(isshi) has passed away

I can't fucking believe this. What happened?! Seriously, what the fuck...I can't come up with anything else right now, I don't want to believe this. Jesus, on top of Taiji just dying too...

RIP dude :<

It's actually kinda freaky when you think about it. He posted on his blog on the 18th. It must have been posted just hours before he passed away :(

btw he passed away at his home and he has mentioned in his blog at 2011/07/17 that he will be busy since tomorrow (2011/07/18)...so I suspect to be domestic accidents or heart attack

is it just me or does Vkei seem to have a larger than natural proportion of people dying than whould be normal

or a certain trend of people retiring from scene and making up a polite excuse that doesn't raise much questions.

don't believe he's dead tbh, same with Jasmine U.

While I was never a huge Kagrra, fan, he was one of the best VK vocalist hands down and from what I hear also wrote some of the best lyrics.

It's amazing to me when I think about Kargrra's music how clear his voice is to me. He was genuinely unique.

I am super bummed now. We lost two legendary people in such a short period of time.

is it just me or does Vkei seem to have a larger than natural proportion of people dying than whould be normal

or a certain trend of people retiring from scene and making up a polite excuse that doesn't raise much questions.

don't believe he's dead tbh, same with Jasmine U.

Really? Easier to fake your death than retire? Or are you joking?

Terrible news. He had such a great voice. Eventhough Kagrra, is disbanded and I wasn't really following his new solo project, I will miss him. May he rest in peace.

considering his real ID and official birth/death records will never surface, it's both easier and more drama-stirring to pretend the poor baby daied, schoolgirls will cry more hearing he won't be back at all. meanwhile - getting married, kids, 7-11 work, mortgage.

This suxs man , he was a best VK band vocalist out ther and its sad that he is gone now

Long live isshi and hes voice

considering his real ID and official birth/death records will never surface, it's both easier and more drama-stirring to pretend the poor baby daied, schoolgirls will cry more hearing he won't be back at all. meanwhile - getting married, kids, 7-11 work, mortgage.

How dare you? a young man who still had a bright future has died and you dont have the common decency to give him the slightest bit of respect.

We'll all miss you isshi...

Seeing how he will undoubtly get recognized by someone sooner or later, it seems unlikely. But let him have his theories, they don't hurt anyone.

RIP Isshi...

I recall him having a problem with his voice once, but that's it. Nobody's ever died from that.. :/ this came so unexpected...

Sign in to follow this