Sign in to follow this  
sai

How to download videos from Dailymotion

I have absolutely now idea how to do it, and the sites that support it want me to download plug-ins from Java, but my PC says it contains a virus, so does anyone have any idea how to do this?

i usually use savevid.com,

but like the rest, it would ask to install a java program if your computer don't have it installed yet.

But if you already have latest version of java applets installed, you could just download it without much problems.

But it's save, i have used it for so many times to download cibo matto and bjork's PVs from there :D

good luck.

i usually use savevid.com,

but like the rest, it would ask to install a java program if your computer don't have it installed yet.

But if you already have latest version of java applets installed, you could just download it without much problems.

But it's save, i have used it for so many times to download cibo matto and bjork's PVs from there :D

good luck.

Thanks! Now I know it is safe to download. I was worried I would get myself a virus. It's for downloading Alice Nine's new PV, but it won't convert on any site, didn't try other videos though, maybe it's the video itself.

you're welcome. The java applets i suppose are working the same like macromedia flash to youtube.

It just the program you gotta have it installed to make the video downloader working :)

usually it will direct you to official java website to download the program, so it's safe.

Not sure if video can contains the virus though, which website did you use for grabbing the video?

I suspect the server of the video download website that could have the problem though.

you're welcome. The java applets i suppose are working the same like macromedia flash to youtube.

It just the program you gotta have it installed to make the video downloader working :)

usually it will direct you to official java website to download the program, so it's safe.

Not sure if video can contains the virus though, which website did you use for grabbing the video?

I suspect the server of the video download website that could have the problem though.

Some links I got from google, like clipnabber.com, keepvid.com etc. Savevid won't work, since it doesn't support dailymotion videos D:

keepvid are reliable, i never hear about the other one though.
Well if Keepvid is reliable then I suppose the plug in they ask is safe too (it's from java.com)

Sign in to follow this