Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

VII-Sense - Cell Division

Song by song short review.

Not vide ID: 9/10 What made this song so awesome was the intro. Besides, I love the guitar solos on this song. I know it's going to be one of my top songs on last.fm.

DEEP LOVE: 9/10 I've been listening to this song more now, and I love it too. i love the whole transition of the song and especially the bridge.

Violet Rain: 8/10 Reminds me of breeze ???????? from their last single. I don't know which one I prefer though, but they are really nice.

Overall: 9/10

I LOVED this single, and IMO it's definitely better than BLACK BIRD. Juka doesn't use his falsetto a lot on this single which is a pro. It seems they are finally knowing how to show their talent.

okay, now that I've finally got this, I'll post a review too.

not vide ID:

While listening to this song I was really flashed! It started with an epic intro, had great solos, the chorus is just magnificent and the whole song is just so exciting! Can't give anything else than

10/10

DEEP LOVE:

I just love that guitar work in the verse. The chorus is nice too and so is the solo.

It also proves that Shaura doesn't need to do his falsetto-stuff all the time.

Just fell in deep love with that track!

10/10

Violet Rain:

Wow, I nearly forgot, that Shaura can sing that deep!

I love deep vocals, especially in ballads. It gives the song kind of a warm feeling.

Not as great as breeze ???????? though.

9/10

Overall: 10/10

It may sound a bit high, but in my opinion the whole single is kind of magnificent!

For me THIS is music <3 :staru:

I'll admit right now, I was NOT impressed by Black Bird.

And that's a shame because I actually love ShauJuk in most of his previous stuff.

Then there was "Sexual Desire." That still didn't do much for me.

But finally, we have their second single and I can safely say they have proven themselves to me.

The highlights for me were:

-a lot less strained sounding falsetto, but where it is used, it fits more

-more engaging compositions

-generally a better/more cohesive sound

This single gets at least an 8/10 after the first listen. It'll probably go up, though!

So much better than their last single, but I am still not feeling this band. Strange, since I have usually liked Juka's earlier solo stuff, but since he became Shaura I just have been liking his stuff. This single is steering me in the right direction though, and hopefully their future releases will make me love him again. 6/10

Sometimes ago-the old (artist) personality~Juka wrote on his blog that he would be disapear, and now he is appeared as Shaura to the music scene again and I LOVE HIM :staru:

For now, the best VII Sense's single IMO. The song "not vide ID" is amazing. Shaura is getting better and better, this was the first time I saw him singing this way and loved it.

"Violet Rain" and "DEEP LOVE" sounds like they're part of Black Bird, just a bid different.

I love Juka's voice, one of the best i've heard but when

ever he bursts into falsetto.

Anyway, this is so much better than black bird, that song

made me cringe with all the long high notes.

Sign in to follow this