Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Gauging the touhou interest

Would you like a topic to highlight specifically arrange music?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a topic to highlight specifically arrange music?

• YES PLEASE
    • HELL NO

So a member or two on the forum have inquired about Touhou music (and doujin music in general) and one has even expressed interest in there being a thread that highlights discussion music. I want to gauge some interest from the rest of the forum though - if there are enough people out there that would actually care if I do something like this I'd start one up.

So yeah, vote, leave comments and whatnot. I'll leave it open for a few days so I can get comments and suggestions, things you'd like to see and things you would like not to see. I'm all eyes.

I will say this:

I am interested, but I am more or less interested in good music, the fact that it is Touhou related or not means nothing to me XD (even though I like Touhou)

I am not familiar with touhou.

But i'd like to be. So i voted yes.

Cos if this is a way for knowing the genre better,

then i am down with that.

Alright so since there seems to be an overwhelming yes response to this, I'll start one up relatively soon. As soon as I finish my concept mix and update the other thread with another release, I'll start something for this. You guys can leave recommendations for some artists here until I lock it (which won't be for a little while).