sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

I'm a Cancer and I found this interesting. I find these star signs interesting in general. But I like to think and I hope I'm not considered to be 'moody.' I have certain dislikes which can annoy me but I never get moody about it. Sure, I'm not laid-back either, however, having found the definition of 'moody' =

'(of a person) given to unpredictable changes of mood, especially sudden bouts of gloominess or sullenness.' ... Yeah, okay, maybe a little.

Unpredicatable? Nah. People seem to read me very easily when they want to. And depending on my mood, it's quite obvious when I hide something or not. Just, not unpredictable in any way. That'd mean I'm careful about things, right? More like, very predictable. But when it comes to the mood changes, that can be unpredication, can't it? Hmm...

Self-pity? ... hmm... 'excessive, self-absorbed unhappiness over one's own troubles.' Okay.. fine, you win...

It's interesting because, depending on how you look on it, you can fit into the star sign that is said to be yourself even if it's not so clear at first. But reading those compatibility results hurt. Cancers are clingy? Sure, when it comes to hugs! (Only me?) Emotional? Private? ... Yeah, alright. >.>

I can't be read very easily most of the time, I'm mostly quiet and whenever I have my neutral face expression on (sometimes looked at as sad or mad). Very quiet most of the time and I'll offer my opinion here and there if it catches my interest. I've been told I'm very at ease most of the time and back to the neutral face expression sometimes people will ask me if I'm ok or angry or sad.

'excessive, self-absorbed unhappiness over one's own troubles.' That hits the spot for me sometimes and overthinking at times too. 

Emotional? Sometimes yes but that was when I was younger (2 or more years ago), I've learned to control my emotions and not poor them out to any random girl I find attractive online, trying to be Mr. emotional/soft/sweet. 

After so much online communication I lust for human interaction which is why I left so many social-media websites

I can't be read very easily most of the time, I'm mostly quiet and whenever I have my neutral face expression on (sometimes looked at as sad or mad). Very quiet most of the time and I'll offer my opinion here and there if it catches my interest. I've been told I'm very at ease most of the time and back to the neutral face expression sometimes people will ask me if I'm ok or angry or sad.

I read this and thought.

but Im more or less the same too - I dont show much facial expression unless im with people who im quite familiar with. I mean, if you tell a joke which i find funny then im obviously going to laugh but otherwise im quite dead pan xD. I tell a joke and people have no idea if im actually being serious or not so i get misunderstood quite a bit xD Not always though. Some people are quite quick witted and catch it straight away.

People tell me to smile more often but im not a very smiley person irl and theres nothing much to smile about either so i dont waste the energy unless theres something worth it.

People tend to think im 'all business' but im nothing like that, Its just like a front of a house or a walled garden - you wont know how beautiful it is inside unless you open the gate (or climb over) walk in and see for yourself. As always - Im not handsome or pretty but ive been told ive got a good easy going personality but people seem to take me for face value and not whats inside so either way it hasnt done me any good xD

girls tend to think im deliberately putting walls up around myself but the truth is they dont want to put in a little effort to walk through the maze and see what im really like and thats why ive never been one to really feel emotional over it. If they dont think im worth getting to know then its cool - I dont like shallow people anyway xD

I tell a joke and people have no idea if im actually being serious or not so i get misunderstood quite a bit xD Not always though. Some people are quite quick witted and catch it straight away. - How is your tone when you normally speak?

People tell me to smile more often but im not a very smiley person irl and theres nothing much to smile about either so i dont waste the energy unless theres something worth it. - You don't smile with family members or friends around?

People tend to think im 'all business' but im nothing like that, Its just like a front of a house or a walled garden - you wont know how beautiful it is inside unless you open the gate (or climb over) walk in and see for yourself. As always - Im not handsome or pretty but ive been told ive got a good easy going personality but people seem to take me for face value and not whats inside so either way it hasnt done me any good xD 

- Yes, yes. I am similar with this because I believe that nobody has seen me 100% of my natural emotion or feelings towards them. With my friends I crack jokes I normally wouldn't say because I feel as if I don't fit in too much. We share gaming and anime in common but that's pretty much it and as usual, it bores me after a certain while. I've been called cute by girls at most but most just love my long eyelashes apparently. 
I remember back in HS, my speech class in which girls wanted me to always talk because of my Australian/English accent (according to them).

I've never been rejected by a girl yet but I have gotten to know some even if the experience was crappy, I never denied the pleasure or they never denied me. I'm pretty much just casual/nice to girls. Phew, even back in HS I bought some girls candy that couldn't afford it at the time and received a smile and a hug. 

Ive been rejected a few times. I dont really take it to heart though if you've been with someone 4years or something then they break it off, its much harder to accept.

some things are just meant to be. Im friendly with most of the girls i work with and i get plenty of hugs - some of them didnt even want touch me at first cuz they thought i was already with someone lol. Im sure some of them think im pretty weird.

Ive been rejected a few times. I dont really take it to heart though if you've been with someone 4years or something then they break it off, its much harder to accept.

some things are just meant to be. Im friendly with most of the girls i work with and i get plenty of hugs - some of them didnt even want touch me at first cuz they thought i was already with someone lol. Im sure some of them think im pretty weird.

Here in IL, girls go gaga over the guys from the UK

Here in IL, girls go gaga over the guys from the UK

I think its mainly cuz of our accent and because 'we talk funny' - Ive skyped quite a lot with a chick who lives in Maryland though she say was originally from virginia and shes always pokin fun of the way i talk. Though as far as accents go, mine is weird as it doesnt quite fall into the typical 'british accent' or any kind of regional british accents which are synonymous to the different parts of London or the UK itself.

I love girls with an accent though. It just makes spending time with them more interesting and entertaining 

I think its mainly cuz of our accent and because 'we talk funny'

it's cause white rural bread is all inbred, accent is just some extra sauce on top of superior grade genetic material, sis.

it's cause white rural bread is all inbred, accent is just some extra sauce on top of superior grade genetic material, sis.

Ive just got home from a 10hr shift and i have no idea what this even means but i think it sounds awesome

Ive just got home from a 10hr shift and i have no idea what this even means but i think it sounds awesome

str8 rural white north-american dudes are garbage unless they recently moved from europe for some insane reason.

I'm tired/bored, can we get this thread back from dead

tumblr_ndgmfshh8q1qjs7cno4_250.gif

str8 rural white north-american dudes are garbage unless they recently moved from europe for some insane reason.

I'm tired/bored, can we get this thread back from dead

tumblr_ndgmfshh8q1qjs7cno4_250.gif

I am a cancer. Kcp1OPS.png

Very quiet, yes. I'll talk to my friends for the most part but about 85% of the time I'm quiet. They ask me if I'm ok and it's always a yes. I have nothing to hide, it's just my nature. I only talk in class when participation is required/graded. 

I feel like to I have to talk more because I'm arround my friends or they get me to talk when I just want to be me, almost a fake of myself I feel. 

Very quiet, yes. I'll talk to my friends for the most part but about 85% of the time I'm quiet. They ask me if I'm ok and it's always a yes. I have nothing to hide, it's just my nature. I only talk in class when participation is required/graded. 

I feel like to I have to talk more because I'm arround my friends or they get me to talk when I just want to be me, almost a fake of myself I feel. 

are you quite the introverted?

are you quite the introverted?

Somewhat, it usually depends on how I feel or the people around me. 

For example: I met 3 good friends in Anthropology who made the first move to get to know me and I'm good friends with them, we still keep in touch. As they're older I've learned life lessons from them.

Other friends: ..... It feels stale, bored, dry, boring. Even with the overly-friendly girl and her quiet sister, it doesn't feel right.

My month has been a rollercoaster ride so far in terms of work. 

Unfortunately me region has been transferred to an area manager that i have a bit of a history with and he will do whatever it takes to fuck with me even though im in a position where i dont need to directly be in contact with him every day or every week. I used to work for him more than a year ago but i transferred to another region on my own accord because he was an asshole and i wanted to work for my old manager again who was always good to me.

This manager has just taken over the region after my company had a major reshuffling of its managers less than two weeks ago and already hes tried to get me disciplined and told one of my guys he cant be working two jobs as the work we do should be private and confidential. So my colleague is leaving because the other job pays him more money. On top of that another one of my guys is currently in limbo, Hes not quite sure what he wants to do but hes 100% certain that he wants to leave the company and go do something else and tbh im in the same boat but im so bad with job hunting. This new area manager has pretty much caused a snowball effect and it has started breaking up the team and thats not a good thing for him either as we are currently very very short on staff.

some folks are having to extra hours to cover the shortfall. 

I dont mind chasing the wage but one thing i hate more than anything is serving a master that isnt worthy and I have had enough trouble with not just my manager but my HQ and HR aswell - To put it bluntly, theyre just out for themselves and even though they say they will help you, they wont and they just say it to throw you off. and Ive had multiple run ins with HQ

This company is fucking bollocks

scorpio accuracy tbh - 

tumblr_inline_nljskkOSOr1t2kul1.gif

alternative aquarius ~flirting~ includes good pizza

how was ur month, I'm alternating between tragic and tragic

What are your thoughts on ♂ pisces x ♀ cancer?

What are your thoughts on ♂ pisces x ♀ cancer?

it's one of the best options actually!! water signs get along really nice.

I always redirect people to astrologyzone.com matchmaker, but cancer tempers are typically so good, they're like taurus or Sagittarius in that sense.

however, I'm a textbook tragic pisces, so apparently I get along better with either aries or scorpios these days #obligatory_personal_whining_no1_asked_for

Sagittarius temper? Are you really sure it's that good? I can confirm it's not, we are stubborn and blunt as fuck. It comes from my own mind and experience with other Sagittarians. It's all fun as long as we don't care, but when something bothers a Sagittarius they make a hell on Earth.

in my experience I get along nicely with 80 % of people with rapid peaks for worst with tragic aquarius and occasional, very rare, very unfortunate libra types. sometimes virgos get negatively influenced as well, pisces and virgos are basically polar signs in western astrology.
earth + water signs are getting along just as okay as air and fire signs are supposed to enhance each other or something.
in my experience, I typically get along way better with fire signs than with air ones, peaking at pure aquarius hatred in a few very isolated cases.

tldr, sagittarius people are good. cancer/taurus tier <3

Fire signs are the best, others tend to be difficult. I think I'll drop my positive opinion about Scorpios, as well. They're horrible.