sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

I never expect every person of the same zodiac sign to be the same. They have some traits in common, that's all... you have to watch the person and get to know them, first. I'm always a bit skeptical about the astrology, but so far, people have been proving to me that the zodiac thing is right... for some reason I can see the treats of their zodiac signs in them (same with mine, some things are just misunderstood about Sagittarians, these descriptions of us are flat and shallow, without any depth, only what people see outside).

I don't believe in astrology because there's nothing to believe in. Astrology belongs to the same category (that is pseudo science) as alchemy and homeopathy - they were created hundreds of years ago because people were just trying to figure out the world without that scientific knowledge we have nowadays.

2cz8yok.jpg

My kind of horoscope:

2lctdgk.jpg

I respect that you don't believe in it, but many people do. So to say there's "nothing to believe in" sounds a bit harsh. You could say the same inflammatory statements about people's religions too. Who cares if there is no "proof" behind it? It's not scientific. But people still enjoy it.

I don't believe in the things that say "this and this will happen to you today", but I believe that similarities between people of the same zodiac sign. Sure, no one is the same, but I think people of the same sign have some things in common. My opinion is based not only on reading about it, but also on watching people and talking to them about the certain things. I may also be wrong, I don't deny it. We all see things we want to see, after all.

Well.... Kinda weird but ive just gotten talking to a chick who's birthday is 3 days after mine - Ive known her on and off for 3 or 4 years but we've never really been real close until now - we're pretty close :o but its weird cuz for people that have so much in common we both sat on opposite ends of the bench for so long.

I don't believe in astrology because there's nothing to believe in. Astrology belongs to the same category (that is pseudo science) as alchemy and homeopathy - they were created hundreds of years ago because people were just trying to figure out the world without that scientific knowledge we have nowadays.

2cz8yok.jpg

Sorry to be a party pooper but...I think astrology is notorious for breeding stereotypes (just like the blood type theory), and I don't believe in it just as I don't believe in god. To me it's just a tool for people to categorize themselves and others, because ho we can't live without putting everything into frames. This makes life so much easier. But if there are groups of people typically acting the same way it doesn't mean that this is why we do it. Humans are basically animals, and animals have their own behavioral patterns, but nobody applies those theories on them :P  The funny thing is that even when you don't believe in it you still check your horoscope and zodiac compatability because others are doing it. As to myself I can say that this pseudo-science is totally inaccurate.

Of oourse if it makes you happy don't let what I say affect you :)

Sorry to be a party pooper but...I think astrology is notorious for breeding stereotypes (just like the blood type theory), and I don't believe in it just as I don't believe in god. To me it's just a tool for people to categorize themselves and others, because ho we can't live without putting everything into frames. This makes life so much easier. But if there are groups of people typically acting the same way it doesn't mean that this is why we do it. Humans are basically animals, and animals have their own behavioral patterns, but nobody applies those theories on them :P  The funny thing is that even when you don't believe in it you still check your horoscope and zodiac compatability because others are doing it. As to myself I can say that this pseudo-science is totally inaccurate.

Of oourse if it makes you happy don't let what I say affect you :)

this quote totally sums up what I wanted to add here xDD
I don't believe it in any way but still I read it (why? I just don't know).
But I do believe that our sign characterize our personality and sometimes it appears that it's the truth (for example, it has been said that the Libra cannot choose; I am Libra, I am the same, and this can take so many proportions, that's horrifying. XD)

bless you for descending ITT and sharing an irrelevant meme and a week old viral image no one had a chance to see elsewhere <3

leaving this for scientific accuracy ~

Yay for Caps. A lot of my good friends over the years have been Capricorns. Maybe it's because they're the total opposite of me and I find them to be very grounding. Which is good for me. >>

Capricorns are like... one of the worst signs. My brother is one and he's a huge, selfish asshole.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a family oriented personality trait, because I remember a lot of my Cap friends having family issues but with their friends they were really supportive and kind. So maybe it's a sign clash? 

I promise I'm not selfish or a jerk.

But I do have a tendency to keep to myself, which can be selfish depending on the context.  

I get along well with people but don't mind (and in fact need) alone time. A lot of it.

Cancer. Said to be moody, unpredictable and sometimes self pitying 

I'm a Cancer and I found this interesting. I find these star signs interesting in general. But I like to think and I hope I'm not considered to be 'moody.' I have certain dislikes which can annoy me but I never get moody about it. Sure, I'm not laid-back either, however, having found the definition of 'moody' =

'(of a person) given to unpredictable changes of mood, especially sudden bouts of gloominess or sullenness.' ... Yeah, okay, maybe a little.

Unpredicatable? Nah. People seem to read me very easily when they want to. And depending on my mood, it's quite obvious when I hide something or not. Just, not unpredictable in any way. That'd mean I'm careful about things, right? More like, very predictable. But when it comes to the mood changes, that can be unpredication, can't it? Hmm...

Self-pity? ... hmm... 'excessive, self-absorbed unhappiness over one's own troubles.' Okay.. fine, you win...

It's interesting because, depending on how you look on it, you can fit into the star sign that is said to be yourself even if it's not so clear at first. But reading those compatibility results hurt. Cancers are clingy? Sure, when it comes to hugs! (Only me?) Emotional? Private? ... Yeah, alright. >.>