sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

I like telling people I'm the sign I can't spell. Most of my interactions with astrology is with looking up birthdays for people or characters I like and seeing if they match anyone I know. Like I get a little thrill knowing I'm the same sign as Sailor Jupiter.

One thing I do remember reading repeatedly about Sagittarius (yeah, I had to look up the spelling once again) is their love of travel. Which I never really thought much of since I'm a huge homebody. But lately I've been into going to see and do all the things so I guess maybe there's something to that after all.

I am a big-time Libra. Actually, that might explain my attraction to VK as a whole - seems to go hand-in-hand. I (sometimes regrettably) find that I fit the standard Libra attributes to a tee (except for the dishonest/infidelitous side, which I don't relate to at all). Otherwise I fully embrace the sign and its pleasant mixture of vanity and logic.

My moon is in Taurus, which also feels pretty on the money in terms of comfort and desire for familiar surroundings. I'm a big "nester" and I like nice, comfortable things, so...

Well, I made the blood type topic so I might as well share my thoughts on its western counterpart, astrology! I'm a Virgo, which fits me pretty well. According to how some sites describe us, we are basically smart ass Virgins, which makes me feel a little called out. I am indeed a rational, analytical and shy person who plans things out and doesn't like caving into whims. This one site says that Virgos don't open up easily at first meeting and man, that is very true for me. It's a little spooky that Virgos are known for liking reading and that's one of my main lifelong hobbies. Though if I was another sign I guess I would be shocked at how my sign would've predicted my love for VK or Dance or something else. The only thing that is extremely out of place is that Virgos are known as perfectionists and trust me, I am probably the last person anyone would describe as a perfectionist. 

I never remember the things I read in the horoscope so I can't say if they've ever predicted my future or anything...