sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

My progressed moon based on natal chart progressed from Leo to Virgo and I feel somewhat picky on people I know now, which I hadn't felt before the moon moved there. Few months ago when moon progression was in Leo was a period in which I felt confident.

Fire signs are the best, others tend to be difficult. I think I'll drop my positive opinion about Scorpios, as well. They're horrible.

I dated a scorpio once...... Once......

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm still friends with my Scorpio friend, but I'm keeping a distance she doesn't know about. In order to be able to still talk to her and be as friendly as usual, I had to become more selfish. She's really fun, but her bad treats hurt me too much last time. Do all scorpios always blame other people for everything they do, and say they didn't do anything wrong?

Not all scorpios (hue hue hue)

Nahh but seriously, i'm the kind to always blame myself even when I have done nothing wrong ;__;;

I swear I defy the main attributes associated with scorpio > <

Well, I can't deny I'm still fascinated with Scorpios (all that sex appeal and mystery, they are also super kind), but they can be pissy and bitchy just for calling them out on something, or asking them to stop doing something that makes me upset... and it wasn't just my friend, I happened to get the kind of attitude like "I will start a war with you" just because I told one teenager she was an attention whore. Logic???? None. I usually don't care when someone tells me such things... unless I said something very personal, or they're a good friend. Scorpios want honesty, but they attack back when they get it.

Of course I don't mean every person is the same, I approach people no matter what their zodiac sign is... I'm just discussing it to hear if I'm right with my opinions. I may be not, and that's okay.

Nahhh i'm messing with you man xD I know what you mean but in all honesty i'm just kind of bemused by the typical scorpio attributes tbh (and I have a weird sense of humor/ sarcasm which trasnlates even worse on the internet that irl when i'm speaking)

And personally I value honesty above most things and respect opinions above that (unless it's harmful to other people then *buzzer noise*)

Well, my Scorpio friend is great, but sometimes she gives me a really hard time, I also have trust issues, so put it all together. When someone is secretive I have a whole set of ideas about what they may be like.

I agree with you about the honesty, unless someone is not a close friend and they're an ass and lies would profit me, but not harm them (like lying to a boss at work), then why not.

the scorpio i dated had trust issues - she was also a little emotionally unstable but I didnt care so much as im fine being a supportive role. I like seeing the people i care for do well, It makes me proud almost like a parent somewhat.

Her life just seemed to be cursed with bad luck. Parents died in some freak accident and she was raised by other family members, She had an Ex that raped her that used to stalk us when we went out together - I didnt know who he was, I never met him but if she pointed him out i would have slapped him about some.

Her Nan who raised her eventually passed away and she ended up staying with an Auntie  who lived nearby, She had a little sister she looked after during her days off college and she got hit by a car. I never knew if she survived as we stopped talking soon after that. Im guessing she did cuz my ex went on to study fashion in france. I think i spoke to her once while she was there and once when she came back then i think i must have lost her number or something - She never got back in contact with me.

I dont think we were together for very long. maybe 3 months?? But we broke up twice because people started spreading rumors about me. First time it happened she wouldnt believe a word that i said so I just backed off and gave her, her own space for a bit. She called me again about two weeks later to apologise. A few months later after that, It happened again and it was like dejavu all over again. She wouldn't listen to a word that i had to say because in her mind I was doing stuff behind her back with other people.

I tried to reassure her but she didnt want to listen. It was then that i decided to end it. I honestly didnt mind being with her, though she wasnt one of the paranoid girls that would message or call me every 10mins asking me where i was and who i was with - I had my freedom. But when people start talking, she believed random people over me and thats what angered me the most. 

I left it at that and walked away from it all. She called me back a week or so later to say she was sorry and that she wanted to be together again, but i just didnt want to. To me it seemed like we would keep breaking up over silly rumors that random people who didnt even know me let alone seen or met me in person would start. 

I would never cheat - I would never even think about it. All im looking for is someone i can be with to the end of my days be it near or far. And i take my loyalty very seriously. Im not saying you cant question it - of course you can, but if it seems like an ongoing drama then id rather just save my breath.

The people who know me, trust me. If you dont trust me then, you dont really know me at all.

After all... I am king of the jungle ;3 Gotta be all regal and shit for da pepoles.

you just outlined like 50 % of all scorpios I know who describe themselves are control freaks or smth, and to be fair, women are bad enough in certain aspects, but DUDES are mf WORST a lot of times, I just can't.

it typically comes with a lot of past life baggage, although sometimes they are just vapid and bitchy for no other reason other than the ingrained scorpio crazyness tbh (although they're hot, can't deny that.)

anyway, leo is a good catch. I hope you're doing good dating wise at least! 

Edited by nekkichi
typos

13015241_10206259752400938_8706849498911

I'm Virgo and I really love my sign. I think because of my Ascendant is Aquarius and my moon in Sagittarius that make so much different. My astral map show so much about me :D

Sun - Virgo    
Moon - Sagittarius    
Mercury - Libra    
Venus - Virgo    
Mars - Libra    
Jupiter - Libra    
Saturn - Aquarius    
Uranus - Capricorn    
Neptune - Capricorn    
Pluto - Scorpio    
True Node - Sagittarius

Edited by Delkmiroph

22 hours ago, Delkmiroph said:

13015241_10206259752400938_8706849498911

I'm Virgo and I really love my sign. I think because of my Ascendant is Aquarius and my moon in Sagittarius that make so much different. My astral map show so much about me :D

Sun - Virgo    
Moon - Sagittarius    
Mercury - Libra    
Venus - Virgo    
Mars - Libra    
Jupiter - Libra    
Saturn - Aquarius    
Uranus - Capricorn    
Neptune - Capricorn    
Pluto - Scorpio    
True Node - Sagittarius

Saturn in 12th house. Damn. I feel you on this. Conjunct with your Ascendant, though? My friend has this aspect, too. How do you handle it x_x

Also - your Venus seems to be conjunct your descendant, if we allow the orb of ~4 degrees. Pretty cool.

I don't have a good experience with Virgos, but I see a lot of Libra in there, which could make up for it hehe ;v;

I've never seen a chart with the lower half completely empty, though. You're all out there, aren't you! :'D

25 minutes ago, cruel-crucible said:

Saturn in 12th house. Damn. I feel you on this. Conjunct with your Ascendant, though? My friend has this aspect, too. How do you handle it x_x

Also - your Venus seems to be conjunct your descendant, if we allow the orb of ~4 degrees. Pretty cool.

I don't have a good experience with Virgos, but I see a lot of Libra in there, which could make up for it hehe ;v;

I've never seen a chart with the lower half completely empty, though. You're all out there, aren't you! :'D

i really like the bad aspects from this house. 

Of course, Im totally out of all. I  love the freedom in all, i dont think two times in go to discover new horizons and i dont like stay in one place forever. Aquarius make this and more strong with Sagittarius. I just need work more things inside me than outside.

My map is awesome to this part. one full and other empty hahah :P 

Edited by Delkmiroph

I'm supposed to be a Cancer but I am so not Cancer.

I'm like a fake Scorpion or something. By far the most relateable sign to me. (People have actually tried to guess my sign and often say I'm Scorpion)

I don't believe dead balls of gas determine your personality though. Personality is determined by culture, upbringing, life experiences and a good deal of genetics. If you read all horoscopes instead of just your own you'll realize they all have some crap you can relate to, because they are supposed to be as ambiguous as possible for people to say "oh, this is so me!". They all include basic human traits that everyone has.

I also HATE when people justify actions/assholery with horoscopes. "oh, but how can you expect him to behave differently if he's a Taurus", "that is so Virgo, I knew she'd react that way". Ugh. Just. No.

Setting that aside, it's an interesting subject to look into sometimes. Just not something to take seriously imho.

So I'm a libra and I feel like I fit my sign pretty well but I was raised by a Pisces mother who taught me to embrace my emotions and I appreciate and embrace that. So I love to talk but I get too emotional about everything and I have a Scorpio Venus so whenever I meet a boy and start to get to know them I'm fucked. I talk to much and my scorpio Venus makes me get attached too quickly and for some reason I only attract Pisces guys. I'm this ball of energy and communication and I meet these guys who have all this pain in their past and they don't know how to process it and bundle their shit deep down and will just stop talking to you for days and it's honestly so exhausting. 

I'm a pisces and I always identified 100% with being a dreamer, always spacing out, etc. But it wasn't until recently that i realised that I'm not a badass with no feelings, I'm actually such a emotional mess I find myself getting teary at cat videos. I think I went more emotional as I got older and I hate it. 

I was born on a Libra/Scorpio cusp yet neither of those signs match my persona...at all. 

If anything, people would probably think I'm a Virgo because of how studious, quiet, modest, I am along with my chronic resting bitch face to top it off ~

omg libras! my brethren!!

i rarely see any of us, i feel like we're forgotten. which is weird, because we're supposed to be "extroverted/outgoing", "flirty" and "articulate, charming, charismatic"... not that i'm any of those things LOL. i don't really believe in horoscopes, they've never proved to be really accurate for me. but i still find them fun.

I'm an Aries, but just barely missed being a Pisces. Sometimes I don't feel Aries fits me at all until I remember how stubborn my ass is and that I'll fight anyone. I've never felt comfortable with leadership but for some reason I've always wanted to be in leadership roles although I'm very quiet. I don't fit many of the weaknesses of an Aries though, I'm far too patient and understanding. lol 

I hate Leos. 

look at your natal chart, your moon (and the closest 3-4 planets typically) are p. influential on your character :< maybe you have a mars in its weak spot or whatever, downplaying the Aries features. I don't know too many ~cusp~ people who are born on the edge between signs, maybe it's a thing in your case too.

idk I like Leos but out of my current clique I don't want to be super close to any of them for various reasons (it's crushing hard on capricorns time for me circa this year.)

I'm a scorpio and I gotta admit I can be a pretty difficult person sometimes. I'm extremely stubborn and quite moody, and often pretty selfish and short-tempered, too. I can be a bit obsessive and I'm very, very careful with money. Also if I get hurt by someone, I may forgive them after a (usually a pretty long) while, but I'll never ever forget. I had a few "friends" in elementary and middle school who ended up hurting me pretty bad, and although I haven't seen them in so many years, I still hate them with burning passion.

But I guess there's still something positive about me, too. I don't have that many friends, but I'm very, very loyal to the few that I do have and I'd do just about anything for them. I tend to get very emotionally attached to my friends, too. I was best friends with this one girl in middle school, until I accidently kinda fucked up and said something I maybe shouldn't have and so she ended our friendship, but I still haven't forgiven myself for it. I still miss her a lot, and although I haven't seen her in years, I still sometimes find myself crying because I just miss her so much and can't forget her.

Also it's often said that scorpios are pretty highly sexual, and I can confirm that. It's on my mind all the time. Whether it's a good or a bad thing, though, who knows.