sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

On 9/10/2017 at 11:02 AM, nekkichi said:

look at your natal chart, your moon (and the closest 3-4 planets typically) are p. influential on your character :< maybe you have a mars in its weak spot or whatever, downplaying the Aries features. I don't know too many ~cusp~ people who are born on the edge between signs, maybe it's a thing in your case too.

idk I like Leos but out of my current clique I don't want to be super close to any of them for various reasons (it's crushing hard on capricorns time for me circa this year.)

Oh, the Leos thing was more a joke than anything! My narcissistic ex was one and so was a guy who had a raging awkward crush on me and made it a point to figure out my sign.

MY MOON IS IN LEO????? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?

My ascendant is Virgo, which makes sense. It's funny because apparently Leos and Aries don't get along, and that Leos don't like Pisces but my sister is a Pisces and we're super alike. It seems like according to other stuff I'm reading on these charts I have a lot to do with Pisces. I was supposed to be born a Pisces too but was three weeks late. :s

My best friends are a Capricorn and a Sagitarrius. I seem oddly attracted to Virgos. Which is.. funny again because they're best suited for Pisces. But for real, I'm like a good mix of both Pisces and Aries.

On 9/11/2017 at 5:55 PM, chemicalpictures said:

My Sun is in Pisces, my Ascendant is in Gemini, and my Venus is in Aquarius. My love life is FUCKED, oh well

I literally always date Pisces men so if you want to ruin each others' lives... :tw_heart:

I've posted before I'm a libra sun but I'm also a gemini moon with an aquarius rising so I'm basically  the last airbender.

OffensiveCompassionateIrishsetter.gif

Rising Sign is in 13 Degrees Scorpio 
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism. 

Sun is in 06 Degrees Virgo. 
Extremely careful and cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene, cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues. 

Moon is in 10 Degrees Taurus. 
Warmth, comfort, security and familiar surroundings are necessary for you to feel at ease. Very loving and affectionate, you prefer a steady, patterned way of life. Patient, calm and steadfast, you are not easily upset. Others look to you for support. You tend to be a slow starter and a slow mover -- others may try to rush you, but they will never succeed. Emotionally, you are quite stubborn -- your attitudes about people and things were firmly set in your youth and will change very little as an adult. You are also very cautious and conservative about spending money. It is not that you are selfish, you just need to feel secure. Beware of a tendency to become overly complacent and too self-satisfied. 

Mercury is in 23 Degrees Leo. 
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel. 

Venus is in 24 Degrees Leo. 
You have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you. 

Mars is in 28 Degrees Virgo. 
Very careful and systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to choose their own lifestyles. 

Jupiter is in 27 Degrees Leo. 
You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high- minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality. 

Saturn is in 01 Degrees Aquarius. 
Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them. 

Uranus is in 09 Degrees Capricorn. 
You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms. 

Neptune is in 14 Degrees Capricorn. 
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts. 

Pluto is in 17 Degrees Scorpio. 
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search. 

N. Node is in 17 Degrees Capricorn. 
You rarely get involved closely with anyone unless he or she has something specific and practical to offer you. You tend to be "all business" when it comes to dealing with others. You're usually so intently focused on a particular goal that you rarely have time for social niceties or casual fellowship. But you can definitely be counted on by others to get things done. When you say that you'll do something, you do it. As such, you're a valuable member of any team situation and will probably rise to a position of leadership within the group. Your trustworthiness and sense of responsibility are unquestioned. But do try to avoid the temptation to "use" others to reach your goals -- they might come to resent you. 

tl;dr I'm quiet and don't have time for winning people over, I like things that are systematic and organized, I'm polite to people I disagree w/but low-key think they're dumb

9 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Reveal hidden contents

Rising Sign is in 13 Degrees Scorpio 
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism. 

Sun is in 06 Degrees Virgo. 
Extremely careful and cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene, cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues. 

Moon is in 10 Degrees Taurus. 
Warmth, comfort, security and familiar surroundings are necessary for you to feel at ease. Very loving and affectionate, you prefer a steady, patterned way of life. Patient, calm and steadfast, you are not easily upset. Others look to you for support. You tend to be a slow starter and a slow mover -- others may try to rush you, but they will never succeed. Emotionally, you are quite stubborn -- your attitudes about people and things were firmly set in your youth and will change very little as an adult. You are also very cautious and conservative about spending money. It is not that you are selfish, you just need to feel secure. Beware of a tendency to become overly complacent and too self-satisfied. 

Mercury is in 23 Degrees Leo. 
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel. 

Venus is in 24 Degrees Leo. 
You have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you. 

Mars is in 28 Degrees Virgo. 
Very careful and systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to choose their own lifestyles. 

Jupiter is in 27 Degrees Leo. 
You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high- minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality. 

Saturn is in 01 Degrees Aquarius. 
Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them. 

Uranus is in 09 Degrees Capricorn. 
You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms. 

Neptune is in 14 Degrees Capricorn. 
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts. 

Pluto is in 17 Degrees Scorpio. 
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search. 

N. Node is in 17 Degrees Capricorn. 
You rarely get involved closely with anyone unless he or she has something specific and practical to offer you. You tend to be "all business" when it comes to dealing with others. You're usually so intently focused on a particular goal that you rarely have time for social niceties or casual fellowship. But you can definitely be counted on by others to get things done. When you say that you'll do something, you do it. As such, you're a valuable member of any team situation and will probably rise to a position of leadership within the group. Your trustworthiness and sense of responsibility are unquestioned. But do try to avoid the temptation to "use" others to reach your goals -- they might come to resent you. 

tl;dr I'm quiet and don't have time for winning people over, I like things that are systematic and organized, I'm polite to people I disagree w/but low-key think they're dumb

do a juno reading for lulz ( https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi pick it in the "additional objects" list)

I found the explanation from this blog closely resonating w. mine tbh:

https://ellie-mae-astrology.tumblr.com/post/163784125707/juno-in-astrology

Edited by nekkichi

14 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

do a juno reading for lulz ( https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi pick it in the "additional objects" list)

I found the explanation from this blog closely resonating w. mine tbh:

https://ellie-mae-astrology.tumblr.com/post/163784125707/juno-in-astrology

Juno in Capricorn

You desire the security and reliability found in marriage, and you want the relationship to be built on a strong foundation of knowing the partner very well before you are willing to commit. Once you have married, you do not want to separate from the partner and will do whatever is in your personal power to bring structure back to the relationship. You may attract a very hardworking and dutiful partner, who may be heavily involved in their own work life and career. They may express a very authorise stance in the relationship, and be quite serious in their personality nature. They may expect you and themselves to take traditional roles in marriage, or that they insist on being the ‘leader’ in the relationship. They may be significantly older than you and be quite conventional in the way they do things and structure the marriage life. They may be quite dutiful and take on the most difficult tasks, and also the responsibility of maintain the relationship, especially when it comes to providing the both of you with income. They may not be the most demonstrative and overly affectionate partner, but they express their love and devotion through their actions and providing for you.

If afflicted, the marriage partner may be quite cold and pessimistic, and they seem to force the authoritative role in a relationship and set you a role which they expect you to fill. Their lack of affection and romantic gestures can be quite disheartening for you, and their lack of gratification if you give to them may also make you feel unappreciated. They can also be overly controlling, dictating where you go and when, which you can greatly detest in the relationship. Also, their devotion to their job and work can leave you feeling lonely at times.

Ultimately what you desire in a marriage is comfort in traditional and conventional commitment, practicality and dutifulness, a hard worker, someone to prove for you, someone who can take leadership and is self-disciplined.

It says I want a pup handler with a job, which is like 95% spot-on 

I'm a scorpio, and I fit the description of one pretty much 100% exact. I was also born the year of the dragon, and my elemental sign is water. I have a very strong personality, but am also loving and loyal to those who are dearest to me. But don't double cross me. We are passionate, fierce people. I tell people that I'm a "Water dragon with a scorpion tail." Ahahah

I'm a Capricorn and it is true, that I am stubborn, good with money, disciplined, faithful, a bit gloomy and ambitious.

But they also say that Capricorns aren't very creative, which isn't correct for me, since I like to draw, write, sew and do makeup such as hair. Also I'm working as a graphic designer.

I used to be an office assistant and did some bookkeeping too, but it was too dull for me. 

sun: gemini

moon: pisces

rising: leo

i'm, like, the opposite of a chatty communicative person gemini has to be. so, confused af, i decided to get to know more about astrology,  but i still don't understand much.if anyone has any advice for beginner, it would be  greatly appreciated~