sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

I'm an Aries and it's usually 50/50. My Chinese sign is a bit more accurate at about 75% right.

Edit: the astroclick portrait from astro.com is about 95% accurate. O_o;;

are those biiig balls between the horse-horse's legs? Scary.

I only know I am libra. Don't really believe this whole astrology and esoteric stuff. But astronomy is very interesting to me (ans the history of star signs is another proof for me that stars are just stars and no magical entities; my star sign for example was just seen as a part of the sign scorpio before romans turned it into it's own).

A lot of people i know are very into the compatiblity/personality aspects of the zodiac but mine doesnt really fit me.

im a taurus which is said to be stubborn and kind of asshole-ish. but i dont think im those things...

asshole-ish, yes on occasion, but im really not stubborn at all. Impatient maybe...

I Find The Lack Of Leo's Disturbing.....

So Im here to represent.

Hate Gemini's because everyone of them ive come across are two faced (no pun intended) aaaaaaaand my best friend is a virgo, we've known each other for more than a decade and have never had a single argument or fight.

How could I miss this topic? :D

Sun: Sagittarius (the best fucking sign ever)

Moon: Libra

Venus: Capricorn

Mars: Scorpio

Mercury: Sagittarius (moar best fucking sign ever)

Jupiter: Aries

Saturn: Sagittarius (and moar of this)

Uranus: Sagittarius (and even moar!)

Neptune: Capricorn

Pluto: Scorpio

Ascendant: Capricorn

Chinese sign: kitty kitty Cat :D (or a Rabbit, but I'd rather use the Cat version)

Numerology: 7

(idk what other things I could list here)

Basically, I have the most planets in Sagittarius and I'm totally one ;p (funny, rude mouth, honest, saying random and perverted jokes, philosphical, freedom lover, big child). Of course no person is the same, there are just some similarities between people of the same sign. I like asking for people's sign and observing them, there are really some things in common between them. I don't know all signs well, but it's also interesting how much I dislike people of some certain signs. That's when all the compatibility from the websites goes to fuck itself, because I totally hate Aquarius and Gemini (well, Geminis can be okay-ish if they're the fun friends, but nothing else), but all the sites say my sun sign is very compatible with them. That's why I say: don't look at compatibility people, it's bullshit. You need your own experience with people of the same sign. My friend (I have only one rl life friend xD) is Pisces and she's awesome. Pisces are great people in general. Also Aries, Leos, Virgos, Libras, Scorpios and Sagittarians, of course :D

Aquarius backstabs you tbh!!

or maybe it's just me, lol.

mainly Gemini's imo but thats just me. I really cant seem to get on with them. I can be friends with them but its like i gotta watch my back incase one of them wants to shank me.

By far my sister is one of the worst Gemini's ive come across personality wise, she quite big headed in general, she likes talking down to me and my dad all the time. I dont get on with her anyway so i tend to ignore her when i see her,  I dont completely get on with my dad either - we've had our differences but weve tried to work them out.

Now I dont care if i get talked down to by my sister but my dad on the other hand, even though we dont get on so well I wont have her disrespecting him and it makes me angry,

When i was a kid my dad used to beat the shit out of me when i was naughty. My sister used to set me up and make it look like i did something just so i got my ass beat, and when my sister finally admitted to doing it on multiple occasions he never raised his voice at her let alone gave her the disciplining that she deserved and its childish but its a grudge ive grown up with.

Despite how much of a bitch she was my dad still paid for her education throughout her uni - paid for her driving lessons, food, rent and ANYTHING else she needed. Me on the other hand never got a penny.

and shes been pretty disrespectful to him in the past even threatening to throw us out when we visiting Hong Kong while she was working there.  The apartment we stayed in belongs to the family but the property itself is under hers and my mothers name. 

I got so mad, Usually im quite passive and i can handle my anger, it takes a lot to piss me off but the way she spoke to my dad made me so mad. I was so close to stabbing her. If not i was going to give her a slap or the beating that dad never gave her, the beating that she needed, the beating that she deserved. 

She knows that i'll kick her ass so she stays away from me. Putting us in the same room is pretty dangerous.

awww bb, she sounds like the worst kind of person. :(((

I don't advocate beating shit out of people & it honestly sounds like her over-protective/overly enabling father did most of damage personality-wise.

I don't know that many geminis, tho, and my frenemy issues with aquarians seem minuscule in comparison lmao

it honestly sounds like her over-protective/overly enabling father did most of damage personality-wise.

Pretty much an ongoing joke between the family - mum also knows how bad she is and we all use it to spite him for putting all his eggs in one basket. Dad was hoping for her to be his road to easy retirement since she's the smartest one out of the both of us with the most/best education degrees and masters in all sorts of stuff....but either way she doesnt care, 

^This is one of the reasons why i dont get on with my dad, but she had him around her little finger anyway so could get away with anything or get anything she wanted out of him.  Me on the other hand had to go out and find a job to earn the money to buy the things that i wanted. Yet im the one that gets criticized because Im out there earning a wage rather than snapping my fingers at daddy and demanding he buy stuff for me.

Obviously theres more to this story but its not a topic for Zodiac signs & Astrology

I'm a taurus.

And I dont think I really have the main trait of stubborness that everyone seems to tie to it *le shrug*

My gf is also a taurus...so this should be interesting.

I'm a taurus.

And I dont think I really have the main trait of stubborness that everyone seems to tie to it *le shrug*

My gf is also a taurus...so this should be interesting.

does she birth mini-oxen?

Just for shits and giggles...(but also because my results are eerily parallel to actual astrology)

What Sign Should You Never Date?

I got:

You Should Never Date a Libra

Indecisive, flirtatious, and downright deceptive - your Libra will tell you what you want to hear. Problem is they'll be telling *everyone* what they want to hear. Instead try dating: Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, or Scorpio

You Should Never Date a
Cancer
Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches. And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return. Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius

I <3 the suggested list which in my case lists signs I downright tend to avoid except for Leos and won't probably clique with in the first place. (not even to mention I really like cancers, lol.)

my results might be skewed bc I have no idea who 70 % of celebs they list at some point are so I picked keira knightley bc I find her revolting

Kinda, but not enough to call it a good relationship. She was sweet to me at first, especially when we were friends before, but later on in our relationship, she was just so clingy and controlling, and when I panicked about something, she thought I was just "overthinking it". She questioned every little thing about me to the point where I felt uncomfortable at times. She was kind of a bitch, and she made me so stressed for the two months we were together (lol). Now we don't even talk anymore.

Aquarius backstabs you tbh!!

or maybe it's just me, lol.

It's not really backstabbing, but they just ignore the shit out of you. I found it impossible to be friends with them, because they're always unavailable and no matter how many times you tell them to stop doing something, they ignore you and keep doing it anyway. All these websites say Aquarius is compatible with my sign, but that's total bullshit :/. It's one of the signs I dislike the most.

mainly Gemini's imo but thats just me. I really cant seem to get on with them. I can be friends with them but its like i gotta watch my back incase one of them wants to shank me.

That's exactly Gemini. They're good only to have fun with them, but when it comes to serious business, the best idea is to stay away from them as far as it's possible. They're very manipulative and lying is their hobby. They don't even need a reason to lie, they do this for fun. My abusive mother is Gemini, so I know about them a bit... and I met others too, they were similar -___-. Seemed nice at first, but in the end they were just fake. Geminis are good at talking and charming people, but they aren't that great people, in fact.

Just for shits and giggles...(but also because my results are eerily parallel to actual astrology)

What Sign Should You Never Date?

You Should Never Date a
Scorpio
Jealous, paranoid, and possessive - deep down, your Scorpio will never trust you. And even if you are very trust worthy person, Scorpio's paranoia may drive you to act out. Instead try dating: Aries, Gemini, Libra, or Sagittarius

^ disagree, Scorpios are sexy and interesting. Fuck you, test. My inner masochist disagrees.

That's exactly Gemini. They're good only to have fun with them, but when it comes to serious business, the best idea is to stay away from them as far as it's possible. They're very manipulative and lying is their hobby. They don't even need a reason to lie, they do this for fun. My abusive mother is Gemini, so I know about them a bit... and I met others too, they were similar -___-. Seemed nice at first, but in the end they were just fake. Geminis are good at talking and charming people, but they aren't that great people, in fact.

You Should Never Date a
Scorpio
Jealous, paranoid, and possessive - deep down, your Scorpio will never trust you. And even if you are very trust worthy person, Scorpio's paranoia may drive you to act out. Instead try dating: Aries, Gemini, Libra, or Sagittarius

^ disagree, Scorpios are sexy and interesting. Fuck you, test. My inner masochist disagrees.

Shhh my mothers a Gemini :P that must be why i find her annoying as fuck lol You should NEVER disrespect your parent(s) and tell them to fuck off but my mother will just just bitch, whine moan and nit pick about the smallest thing till you either just put your fist through a window or deliberately smash something like the cup youre drinking out of at the time of the 'convosation' 

Bless her - my mother means well but its just like someone who is walking close up behind you invading your personal space and constantly poking you in the back with something nonstop. Shes like a baby - the only peace you'll get is while shes asleep or having a nap. I avoid her as much as i can cuz i just dont like talking to her but i still need to talk to her once or twice during the day if im not at work otherwise she will come looking for me just to talk to me but I dont want to listen to the crap she wants to talk about, Part of the time its gossiping about neighbours or talking about my dad and how hes run off to visit his parents and left her with all the house work etc etc on and on and on and on like a broken record - my dad is over 60 years of age - hes a grown man, he can leave the house on his own accord without you holding his hand. When she starts to bitch about dad, I pick up my phone and ask her if she wants me to call him and tell him to come home and shes all like "No!! dont do that!!" then i tell her to shut up and stop crying because nothings going to happen if she carrys on whinging and doesnt do anything about it.

I hate to be rude to my parents but at the same time im not there to be a wet blanket either or but of with endless whining.

She has no idea how difficult she is to live with. She also doesnt understand how to speak normally and alot of her comments are quite toxic and are like daggers stabbing at you cuz she likes to criticize everyone but is completely stone deaf when you give her the same critique.

idk - its something which ive grown up with....

---

As for dating a scorpio - Ive dated one. She was a little too flakey due to the other dudes she was dating previously that were doing the dirty behind her back. She accused me of doing the same thing 3 or 4 times and she knows im not like that but i still got lumped into the same group. I think the last straw was there was a jealous girl who was spreading rumors that i was cheating, obviously my gf at the time being a little flakey didnt believe me despite the fact that she had no proof, and she straight up said she didnt trust me...

So i put my hands up and said alright - If this is the way its gonna be then im gonna call it a day, we'd been dating something like 6 months or 1 year - Never banged, and i never pressured her into anything because I wanted her to feel comfortable with me given that her previous boyfriends sexually abused her.

but i guess a Leo's honor just wasnt good enough to shine through the negativity she wrapped around herself and i just gave up.

She called me back 2 or 3 weeks later saying how she'd been wrong etc etc and I just didnt want to deal with her anymore. Many a time i have told her to have a little faith and trust in me but theres no relationship without trust and im not the kind of person to use a girl as a personal fuck toy - not unless we were in a relationship and she got off on that kind of thing, then its ok.

She was the only scorpio ive dated, I dont know if the others are the same.