Pandabear

Last Concert You Went To (Now with Pics)

x japan in buenos aires some weeks ago.

next concert i'll be attending is dir en grey (11.11.29)

Periphery on their Frak the Gods tour.

They destroyed along with Textures.

Did you like The Human Abstract? I was pissed when I found out they were playing in Milwaukee about 3 hours before the show was going to happen, no way I was going to be able to make it on such short notice.

Boris/Russian Circles/Saade on Saturday in Czech Republic. Fucking great live. And totally fell in love with Saade.

Last show I went to was Boris and Russian Circles in Chicago. It was awesome, not gunna lie.

hmmz, been a while since I last visited a concert, so it would be kakkmadafakka on Lowlands 2011... Though I've watched Vangrail (a Dutch band) a week later on a small party...

Periphery on their Frak the Gods tour.

They destroyed along with Textures.

Did you like The Human Abstract? I was pissed when I found out they were playing in Milwaukee about 3 hours before the show was going to happen, no way I was going to be able to make it on such short notice.

Actually I had the opposite thing happen to me. I was psyched they were going to play with Periphery and Textures but as it turned out they pulled out a week before the actually show. Apparently they wanted to get an early start on their European tour. Funny thing is that they didn't play the NYC show but played a Philly show the day after that. I was disappointed since this is now the second time I missed them. The first time was when they opened for Dir en grey a couple of years back. I came late so I didn't get to see them. It really sucks since I'm a fan of Nocturne and ended up really enjoying Digital Veil especially now that AJ is back in the band.

The hungarian station of Electronic Beats Festival with Realistic Crew, FM Belfast, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Apparat Band and Buraka Som Sistema. It was a great night!

Ron Anderson's PAK played here in a tiny jazz pub, went to see him/them with lukrecia. :mrgreen: It was amazing! So much energy!

Agreed! They were really great on their instruments, I enjoyed every minute of the show! Not to mention that they were nice people, it was a pleasure to talk with them.

The Moog & The Horrors @ Dürer Kert

Altough I'm still sad that it seems, that I will never see The Horrors playing songs from their first album, this concert was amazing! Faris is great on the stage, sometimes he reminded me of Bradford Cox, and 'Scarlet Fields' was breathtaking.

Dir en grey.

Got at the venue 15 minutes after the doors opened and their was a long ass line that stretched across the block, around the corner and about another half a block. They put on a great show. Crowd was very response. Dare I say one of the best concerts I’ve been to this year? Yes. Played mostly a mix of their new stuff and the revamped versions of older songs like obscure and hydra.