Pandabear

Last Concert You Went To (Now with Pics)

Got drunk during the day and checked out if there were any bands in town and August Burns Red was, so I went to see them. I hadn't heard their music aside from a few snippets here and there, but my impression was that they played emocore until settling into some loungy major deal post-hardcore territory to cruise control it a career. 

And I was wrong. Apparently they've played more or less the same music their entire career, and it still averages two breakdowns and a "GO!" *parkway drive riff* sequence a song. Naturally I had a decent time despite having my energy levels sapped by the flu.

Menwhopause (rock band from India) :

Malagasy Guitar Masters (instrumental world music, rock, jazz from Madagascar)

Markus and Shazhad Santoo Khan (alternative, electro, world music from Pakistan and France)

The Barberettes (from South Korea)

Cero 39 (electro, from Colombia)

The Excitements (jazz, soul from Spain and USA)

Jacques in the Box (alternative, rock, experimental from India)

Soweto Gospel Choir (gospel from Africa)

The Fanculos (ska, reggae, funk from India)

Hifana (electro from Japan)

City Kay (reggae, from France)

Jazzanova Live feat. Paul Randolph (jazz from Germany and USA)

Kamelot last night. The place wasn't too big so could get pretty close to the stage. Had much fun, although the actual gig was awy too short to my taste and they cleared the place right after, Luckily caught the drummer so could take a photo with him and shake hands. lol Loved these guys live. I hope to see them again. 
They had a warmup act called Kobra and the Lotus, for about an hour, and then their vocalist did support vocals for some songs. Didn't really like her voice though. 

23472308_10210583805060050_6183624465355

Edited by PsychoΔelica

Went to Blåsvart aften vol.9 yesterday. Dark ambient night with five different artists. Missed the two first, which is a shame because Sysselmann was my main reason for going. Or, I saw something like 7-10 minutes of Sysselmann and it was fantastic. The artist who did the most on-stage.

New Risen Throne and TEHÔM were both very good. Dark, dark ambient with some decent visuals in the background. Which is important, as the visuals playing in the background is as important as the music itself to create the needed and wanted atmosphere. And the artists themself are mainly looking at their computers and shit, with two of them having a guitarist play some notes. But neither was too special or anything.

But Svartsinn was magnificent and on a whole other level than the two others I saw. Visually it was the simplest one as he just did his thing musically and played Dario Argento's visual masterpiece Inferno in the background, but it was a touch of genius tbh. The music went really well with the visual beauty of Inferno, and I was hooked from the moment the first deep bass came out of the speakers and until the last sound ended the gig. So hooked my beer stood untouched for the entire show. Was as warm as a glass of fresh urin when I finally got around to drink it. Pure magic!

20170926f2.jpg

That one.

Laserbeam was the best of that evening, but Apologist was also fun to watch (^_^)
However chop closed fast for "fans". (>_<) within about 10min...

I still had some stuff for the "bassist". But Lucky I still could stop on of his female "friends"  on the street.  (I guess she was on the way to a restaurant or something)

So I gave her the things, we had a small chat and became friends. :D

Went to see Mitski last week at Ebisu Liquid room. (Not my recording D:)
Was pretty surreal and I teared up during "Your Best American Girl", but since I was front center standing right in front of her and didn't want to be that girl ugly crying in the audience I managed to suck it up and hold it together. D:

10 hours ago, jaymee said:

Jealous of you dude. D:

She’s an actual angel. She smelled amazing and was so sweet and the concert was really really good. 

I saw Trondheim Symfoniorkester perform Score - Orchestral Game Music, conducted by Nick Davies and sung by Sabina Zweiacker yesterday. Was my first time attending something like this and it was magnificent. Superb setlist and all over top notch.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - Suite

Sonic the Hedgehog - Medley

Final Fantasy VI - Terra's Theme

Conan Exiles - Main Theme

Battlefield 1 - Suite

Halo - Unforgotten/Main Theme

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine - Lullaby of Woe

Bloodborne - Suite

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Suite

Wing Commander - Suite

Secret of Mana - Fear of the Heavens

Megaman - Suite

Horizon Zero Dawn - Suite

Final Fantasy VI - Aria di Mezzo Carattere

Skyrim - The Dragonborn Comes

Everything was amazing and everything was a highlight in itself, but Final Fantasy VI - Terra's Theme, Conan Exiles, The Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Assassin's Creed 4, Scecret of Mana, Megaman and Skyrim were the biggest highlights. The epic nature of the newer , cinematic soundtracks was so nice live.

Didn't know they were gonna play Skyrim - The Dragonborn Comes as it did not feature on the program, but as much as I actually despise the game the soundtrack is wonderful (same with Conan Exiles, Assassin's Creed and The Witcher 3) and it was an amazing inclusion. The audience's reaction pretty much says it all at it saw the first audience noises of the evening with lots of people basically yelling YEAH/YES/WAAAAH/whatever as soon as it was announced.

My only "complains"/disappointment was Final Fantasy VI - Aria di Mezzo Carattere. It was beautiful, but I wish it was something from either one of the earlier FF games, FF VI or something darker and more gloomy from another game. But it was fantastic nonetheless.

Superb and glad I am going again tonight.

Edited by Bear

Last concert I went to was finally seeing Rammstein this summer. It was an amazing show, but boy did I wish it hadn't been like 90F and super humid. Was much further back than I would have preferred, but I was surprised that a few times I still felt the heat from the stage. It was a bit disappointing how few people were singing along, even during Du Hast. Still, it was my first time seeing them and as a long time fan it made me super happy.

There's an upcoming Watain concert in March I'm considering, and I'd love to see Slayer on their farewell tour but I'm sure ticket prices are going to be insane. Now I really wish I hadn't been sick last time Slayer was in town.

The last one I went to was last year in Osaka in September at MUCC from their tour called 「殺しの調べ This Is Not Greatest Tour」😭. It was my last concert for the year in Japan as I had to fly back home (fun fact : my flight was on the day MUCC had their next concert from the same tour but this time it was in Yukke's hometown. So as I was boarding my sad ass in the plane they were holding the live).  It was probably the best concert my eyes could ever witness because they had a setlist full of favorite songs and plus they started the live with a cover of Iconoclasm from BUCK-TICK, so two of my favorite things in one gig was beautiful 😂. Anyways I cried the whole concert and had friends console me and rub my back multiple times and we took loads of pictures, but I look too disgusting in them 😂. The only one I'm proud to show off is this. Three happy maskots chilling XD.  This picture was taken while we were waiting around the venue for the queue for the merch to start and we got to see the members pass by us in their van and yeah, awesome sauce of a time XDe9udth.jpg 

Edited by Triangle

Went to a Laibach gig yesterday and it was beyond amazing. Started of with a handful of tracks off the new album accompanied by nice visuals in the background. But it was when they were finished with the newest album and started playing off Spectre and older albums things went straight to the skies. Tracks like The Whistleblowers, Bossanova and Tanz mit Laibach are like made for being played live, as they get a lot harder and harsher live. At one moment your gazing upon the stage without moving a limb before you start stomp the rhythm before you're half-banging and then out of nowhere you're dancing alongside plenty others. Such a weird experience.

The gig was short (90 minutes) and the ticket was expensive as fuck ($65), but at the end it was more than worth it as the band gave an amazing performance and there were no photos allowed, so you could actually watch the gig through your own eyes and not through the phone of the person in front of you. Amazing! I'll gladly pay $10-15 for every single gig as long as they add a "no photos allowed" to the gig. Brilliant!

Ziskakan (maloya, sega, pop, rock) from Reunion Island

Ziskakan is one of the best live band here. They formed 40 years ago and their music is amazing. Ziskakan is not only a music band, it's a cultural movement.

Pamplemousse (noisy blues rock) from Reunion Island

Magnetix (punk, garage rock) from France

Le Prince Harry (synth-punk, coldwave, post-punk) from Belgium

Minibar(D) (rock, grunge, alternative) from Reunion Island

(no video)

Tukatukas (punk, hardcore) from Reunion Island

Mouse (guitar/drums, rock, post-rock, noise) from South Africa

The Horny Bitches (punk, rock) from Montreal

BOOBZ (rap, rock) from Reunion Island

(no video)

LORIZINE (maloya) from Reunion Island

VACUUM ROAD (metal) from Reunion Island

ROCUAR PALACE (prog, noise, post-rock) from Reunion Island

Tell Me Peter (alternative rock) from Reunion Island

(no video)

No Leads (soul, funk), from Reunion Island

I went to CCR[evisited], in general an awesome show, their new vocalist Dan McGuinness is a really good addition

27867859_1669582516414357_88342573739482

Very special gig last night at Budapest's A38 venue. The return of the almighty Tormentor in all its original lineup glory! Warmup acts were Cult of Fire (pretty cool) and local post-black band Perihelion (not bad but kinda out-of-place imo), nice vibes all around. It was obvious tho that everyone came to see Attila Csihar & co of course and we weren't disappointed. I had some minor fears beforehand, of how well they would play after all those years, but they absolutely killed us all. Total old-school black/thrash inferno! All the fretboards of the guitars were blazingggg and Attila was a surely evil sight to behold (and to hear!). Tormentor I, Elisabeth Bathory, Beyond and Branded by Satan were my highlights of the night. Absolutely killer gig. Strongly thinking about attending Rockmaraton fest this year for a second helping of Tormentor, coupled with some Carpathian Forest.

Random pic from the gig (not mine):

31131389_382998005536141_129110748898751

More photos here if anyone's interested

Awesome! Did they keep it old school, or did they play anything off Recipe Ferrum! 777? Really want to see Tormentor live too.

Also, Cult of Fire is an immense live band. Their stage presence are among the best and most impressive I've ever witnessed, despite not doing much. But the costumes, backdrop, the set pieces they use and the massive amount of incense used just makes the atmosphere beyond anything else. Brilliant band!

Found the setlist:

Anno Domini from start to finish 
Branded the Satan 
Mephisto 
Live in Damnation 
Seventh Day of Doom

That is an insane setlist. God damn!

Edited by Bear

1 hour ago, Bear said:

Awesome! Did they keep it old school, or did they play anything off Recipe Ferrum! 777? Really want to see Tormentor live too.

They kept it totally old-school. I think they played everything off of "Anno Domini" in the main set, and then in the encore they played some songs off of "The 7th Day of Doom" (Branded by Satan, Mephisto and the title track if I remember correctly).

Hopefully they'll play more in the future, not just the handful of summer festival dates they have announced currently. To quote Attila, "We'll meet again... if not sooner, then on the other side." lol

edit: Found a pretty okay quality vid  plus the setlist too:

Spoiler

31178633_4633026770077810_96176139443626

Edited by Jigsaw9

I saw 零[Hz] (Zero Hertz) first live at Shinjuku Ruido K4!! IT WAS SO GOOD!

SETLIST

1.ZIHARD

2.Mr.SWAGMAN

3.JOKER+28 (this is pronounced as "Joker." you don't say the "+28" part

4.パラフィリア (Paraphilia)

MC

5.CONFLICT

6.トリップランド (Trip Land)

7.Velli SISTEM

MC

8.勿忘草 (Wasurenagusa)

9.REAL

MC

10.AGUL

11.DarthHerz

12.skeles me dop HEADz

encore

13.モノクロ (Monochrome)

14.Mr.SWAGMAN

15.DarthHERZ

16.Ophelia

I wrote a super long thing about it for people who are interested!! lolol but I realize I may have used some terms that not everyone is familiar with, but I can't be fucked to go back and edit out some of the terminology that I used lol, so for those who don't know:

Spoiler

kamite: right side of the stage (from the audience's POV)

shimote: left side of the sage (from the audience's POV)

saku: what gya do when their favorite member is playing a solo.. you sort of raise both arms up in the air, palms facing up-ish like you're trying to reach up to hug someone much taller than you

gya: short for 'bangya.' to put it simply, vk fans

furi: the 'dance' movements you do for certain parts of the song. youtube 振り付け and you'll know what i mean

saizen: front row

oritatami: that really slow headbang? everyone does in unison. not really headbanging I guess... it looks more like you're bowing to a beat lolol

teiban: used to refer a band's "main" song that they always/almost always play at every live. 

My experience/thoughts:

Spoiler

I had been looking forward to seeing zero hz for a LONG time. I fucking love the music that Leo composed for Dangan so I was excited to see how he'd mix with the remaining Londboy guys. I was also half terrified that I'd hate them >< I didn't actually listen to the album before the live cos I like to hear songs live first when at all possible so I was even more apprehensive...

But they definitely did not disappoint.

First of all, I was surprised that I could get into the third row with a B ticket haha. PERFECT VIEW OF LEOOOOO <33333 it was nice to be able to focus on him for the entire live haha usually with Dangan I was conflicted cos I didn't know whether to look at Leo or Miyuu >< but I was third row and had a perfect view between the heads of the girls in the first and second row. Fuck I love Leo <333333 but it was super weird to be on shimote for him. I've only ever seen him on kamite lol but that's okay. LEOOOOOO <333333 

Okay before I start talking about the live, one thing: WHY would they have members named Leo and Rio?? when we're calling their names, they sound SO similar haha and if you pronounce it with the English pronunciation, it's basically the same lolol (Leo is pronounced "lay-oh" in Japanese) and for a second I was worried that maybe he had changed his name to something stupid like Colo or Gaga (seriously wtf are those names?? lolol) cos I thought ppl were shouting only for Rio lolol

When the curtains opened and they walked out on stage all I could think was LEOLEOLEOLEO lolol omg I'm so glad his injury didn't like permanently damage him. He played his solos flawlessly! He actually had most of the solos! I was a bit surprised cos my impression is that kamite usually has most of the solos even if shimote guitar has some of them, but I think most of Rio's solos were together with Leo? so more like duos? haha Rio did have a couple solo solos though lol

anyway, so I REALLY liked them live. ZIHARD was a really good first song... like it was upbeat enough to get everyone going, but not like sudden headbanging, which might be good for some lives, but when no one really knows the songs well or the furi then it would be a bit joltingI think. And Leo's guitar solo <3333333333333

also, not really related lol but I love how much Leo and Gaga get along. Apparently they've known each other since they were 14 haha and even though Leo is the only non-ex-LONDBOY member, he meshes so well with them! I'm so happy!!

anyway, so the second song they played was Mr.SWAGMAN. It's SO FUCKING GOOD live!!!! and so much fun!! I was actually in a terrible af mood before the live started haha, and by the end of ZIHARD I was feeling better and then this song got me more out of it and brought me more into their world. the only thing is, because there are a few different parts to this song, it was a bit distracting live cos we weren't sure if we're supposed to jump, fist pump, or headbang on some parts. i mean sure it's not a you're 'supposed to do blah' kind of thing, but there is kind of that type of feeling if that makes sense... those of you who have gone to lives in Japan will prob know what I mean lol

and omg JOKER+28. maybe it's just me, but this had a VERY Dangan feel to me on some parts... or maybe it was just the intro lol but I felt SO conflicted. (turns out this song was written by Colo though lol) Maybe it was just cos the intro has that slow build and Roy's voice sounds all soft and nice but then hits really hard with the guitars (I suck at describing music)... actually maybe it was more the feel of the music part of the intro than how Roy sang it... I'm not sure, but that beginning bit REALLY reminded me of the intro of Dangan's I'll Sing when he sings "fly all the way up to the top" (or something like that?) and then the guitars come in strong like in Joker. haha It was a bit weird for me cos I was getting super into the Zero Hz feel and then this started and I was like...Leo? Dangan? wait where's Miyuu??? kind of feeling and I felt like jumping and crying and smiling all at once and it was the weirdest thing ever lol but Leo looked at me and I looked at him and idk if he recognized me or not haha, but we def made eye contact and I tried to stop thinking so much and just feel the music and watch him play guitar. he's fucking amazing <333 I went back and forth between loving Zero Hz and missing Dangan like crazy during this entire live haha

Paraphilia was next and continued the Dangan feel for me and I super could not. some parts of the song felt kind of Londboy... actually I don't know the Londboy discog very well, but from the handful of times I saw them live, that's the feel I got haha or maybe it was just the parts of the song that sounded less Dangan I assumed were Londboy bits haha LEO SOLOS ARE THE BEST <333 (I saw Roy's blog after writing this, and turns out, Leo had the base composition of this song from its demo stages, so no wonder it has such a Dangan feel to it lol)

how perfect that the name of the next song was CONFLICT! omg all of the conflict this live haha I actually really like this song. this was another one that was a little distracting at first cos the furi wasn't really decided (tbh none of the furi was super decided other than a few parts that was posted before the live lol), but everyone must've felt the same beats cos we all got in sync somehow ❤️ I think Roy might not be as used to directing furi... or maybe he also didn't really know what furi to do where... or maybe I was too busy looking at Leo to notice of Roy was signalling furi haha

Trip Land and Velli SISTEM were really good too! They really got the energy going in the crowd with moshing and jumping and headbanging and omg LEO'S GUITAR SOLOS (getting repetitive by now, I know, but I fucking love watching him play guitar. he's fucking amazing. sorry, not sorry.) and all the members looked like they were having so much fun!! they all glance at each other a lot and smile and joke around and I love it ❤️

In the MC before Wasurenagusa Roy explained that it's a really important song to him. He said that he won't explain the lyrics just yet and hopes that when they become a bigger band he'll be able to tell us about the lyrics and look back on the memory (though it seems he's been blogging about the meanings of some of the other songs!) but omg for this song, they actually brought out an acoustic guitar!!! I LOVE it when they ACTUALLY play the acoustic that you can hear. I hate when it's on the background track thing. ESPECIALLY when you actually have two guitarists on stage. like why not have one play it? so, THANK YOU LEO <3333 he played both electric and acoustic in this song <33333 and his acoustic was on point. like it's super noticeable if you fuck up on acoustic haha but every note was super clean. LEO'S THE BEST <3333333 and omg Roy started getting choked up during the song T_T <33 and in an MC later on, Rio said that he heard Roy starting to cry and then he started crying too <333 

Roy was still a bit emotional from Wasurenagusa as they went into REAL. but omg REAL is also a really nice song <333 I'm glad they didn't go from a ballad to a super fast song suddenly like how some bands do. It's a bit too jarring. REAL was a happy medium I think to slowly bring us out of that mood of Wasurenagusa. In the MC after Roy was really embarrassed that he had gotten choked up during Wasurenagusa haha and he said that he couldn't say it in the first MC, but thank you to everyone who came to the live <333 omg he was so emotional the entire live <333

AGUL felt more londboy to me... actually i don't know londboy enough to make that call haha but personally, it reminded me of the londboy lives i've been to haha i'm actually not super into the synth sound... or i wasn't super into the synth sound? but now i kinda like it more depending

DarthHerz!!!! BASS. I love me some good bass haha 99% of the time if the song starts with a good bass solo I will like that song haha. not because of the bass solo, but songs that start with bass tend to have a certain something to them that I like haha and DarthHerz definitely has that. I fucking love this song. In this song each member has a solo and omg all the gya are so nice! so usually you saku for your favorite member right? but for these gya, if it's not their favorite member, they will all squat down so the people in back can see better. so there's this like wave like feel going through the crowd as the different solos are playing in turn. It reminded me of how it was at the Londboy last live when Roy was walking through the crowd and all the gya closest to him were crouching down as he came closer and slowly standing as he walked away lol the gya are so nice!!! and omg in this song those three? notes that play when there's a moment of silence SUPER remind me of that one Londboy song that they all had solos and Kanade's solo was like those three notes... I think it sounded similar to that and I wondered if it was like a shout out to him in this song haha

skeles me dop HEADz (wtf does this title mean??) is SUPER fun live! and sounds fucking amazing live too <333 Also, I love the arm wave thing Roy does when he wants us to oritatami haha I noticed the Gaga gya in saizen will do it too sometimes to signal everyone lolol I guess that's something he's done since Londboy? lol I love that it's so fast and builds up, but has that quieter/slower part near the end and goes back into it. like. it's just so good haha It was a super good song to end the set with. Like, it just felt right.

Monochrome (モノクロ) is so nice!! it was a bit weird for me though that they did the whole getting the crowd pumped and then went into this song haha it's not the typical type of song you'd play after making everyone yell and all that lolol BUT, I really really like this song. And Roy looked so happy going around the stage singing this song. I love the connection all the members share!! Honestly, I haven't looked at the lyrics closely, so I'm not sure what it's about haha, but I love how this song makes me feel. Like it makes me feel so light and I couldn't help buy smile during this song <333 

I'm so glad they played Mr.SWAGMAN and DarthHerz again for the encore!! Leo does the yelling bits during the chorus on Mr.SWAGMAN! haha <3333 LEOOOOO!!! and I really really like DarthHerz! I hope it becomes their teiban! haha

Ophelia was a good song to go out on. At the risk of being repetitive, this was a really good song!!! haha <333 I love how Leo is SO into his guitar, but he'll also like look out at the crowd from time to time and make eye contact with people or acknowledge them, but then also look back at Gaga or some other member and engage with them. There was one song, I don't remember if it was Ophelia or not, but everyone else but Gaga was at the front of the stage and Leo looked back at him and waved him forward like 'wtf are you still doing back there?' and Gaga kinda laughed and and came forward with the rest of them <333

idk maybe I'm just easy to please, or maybe it's cos I experienced it all live first, but I really do love all their music so far <333

MCs

Spoiler

Roy was SO glad that so many people came even though their first live was a oneman. He was like, obviously it's not sold out, but I'm glad everyone came!! kind of thing. And he said he wants to show their growth like if we go to the last live at O-West, he wants us to be like "yeah they're totally different from that first live." Which, I hope I can say! since I'll be going to O-West haha I wish I could go to their other lives in between too! 

In one of the MCs they did a member introduction and they each said a few words. Colo asked if he could do the thing that he did when they were Londboy like he'll do a thing on the drums and we all yell. we repeat that three times and on the last time we all raise both hands and shake them around and jump and go WOOOOOOO all crazy stupid like haha but Roy said that everyone did the woooo part but kamite and he made fun of them like maybe Rio gya didn't want Rio to see them looking so stupid ahaha so he asked Colo to do it again and was like EVERYONE do it!!! and then he asked Rio to do it too so that his gya would do it LOL and so Rio did but he went a bit too crazy and ran around on stage like an idiot and ended up falling in the center of the stage lololol

When it was Gaga's turn, no one yelled for him LOL (usually the gya will yell for them once their name is introduced). Roy or whoever introduced him like "ON BASS, GAGA!" and then silence. ahaha so Colo said he'd hit the cymbals like "kan kan kan" (the sound effect like 'clang clang') while we all say gagagaga and Roy was laughing like omg it sounds like they're shooting us with machine guns and gestured shooting a machine gun while he was like GAGAGAGAGA ahaha 

For Leo EVERYONE was yelling like crazy for him. Idk if he just had that many gya for him or if the old londboy gya were just trying to make him feel super welcomed or what, but everyone definitely called his name really loudly lol and then he awkwardly stepped to the mic and motioned for us to stop and was like "thank you" haha and Gaga was like omg he's so cute despite looking all buff and manly lolol he started saying something about him being the only one that wasn't part of the former band and they interrupted him and were all like "omg what are you saying shut up that doesn't matter" kind of thing. I fucking love when the members are close with each other <333333  Gaga's the only one he knew before joining, but they all made him feel super welcomed <333

When it was Rio's turn he was saying how they've all kinda been through a lot and thank you for everyone supporting him (they all kinda had that feeling) and he said he'd write a blog later haha it seems like he's not really good with MCs.. I think at the londboy live too he was like "I cannot right now. I'll write a blog and properly say my feelings later" lol <3333 He got a bit choked up and said that they aren't sad tears, but happy tears and that (I think?) that it's the first time to have happy tears <3333 RIOOOOOOOO <3333 I'm so glad he came back despite all that drama from before. <3333

During Roy's turn... or maybe it was still during Leo's turn I forget haha Leo was saying how like you know how sometimes you wake up and you're like "omg what's today? what time is it??" like how you're not fully awake yet and can't process things properly. So there was one time that I guess him and Roy were sharing a bed or something (I didn't really catch the situation other than Roy was sleeping next to him lol) and Leo woke up in that sleepy state and saw Roy's head and was like "who the fuck is this guy???" lololol 

But yeah so when Roy was talking, he got really emotional. Like throughout the live. He's always SUPER thankful to the fans and he's SO happy that so many people turned up to the first live. Like it wasn't insanely packed, but it also wasn't  pathetically empty. I was actually a bit surprised at how full it was haha but yeah, Roy's like SUPER determined to grow even more as a band and he really appreciates everyone so much T_T ❤️ like he's so earnest. oh, maybe it was during these introductions that Roy was saying the bit about wanting to show improvement through this tour and show how far they've come by the time they reach the final at O-West. I can't remember when people said what T_T

Final thoughts: how can a group of guys so fucking hot act and talk so fucking adorably??? @_@ <333 (okay maybe that didn't come across at all from how I wrote about it, but for real. wtf haha) haha no but seriously, this band is super good. I hope more people will support them!!!! (but really, they're ALL fucking hot and fucking cute at the same time like how?? PLUS super good music! THEY'RE AMAZING <333)

If you haven't yet, you should definitely go buy their album!!! It's super worth it!! I really hope this band does well!!

Picspam!!! (from the members's twitter/official twitter/official blog):

Spoiler

Dcg6CxIVQAAVHTH.jpg

Dcg6CxJVwAAigOL.jpg

small

Dcg6CxJUQAw9jQE.jpg

small

small

small

Dcg7j1yU0AAkg-0.jpg

Dcg7j13VMAE-iLy.jpg

lol fucking Rio:

DchDwAuUQAADPsV.jpg

small

small

small

small

Dcg_1pKV4AMRX-t.jpg

small

Dcg7JZRVwAE1YFu.jpg

small

Edited by echo

Grèn Sémé (maloya from Reunion Island) well, it's like a new evolution of maloya (traditionnal music from Reunion Island) between lyrical slam, dub, jazz and rock

30714849_10211980534014096_9073697365801

and... Dagoba (well-known french metal band) came to Reunion Island last night. It was amazing.

32293389_10156318473372618_3775208053398

I went to EVERSSIC's shidou live this past Saturday!

tumblr_p8ocxyOgP21tb6sz7o1_540.jpg

They were AMAZING!!! I was surprised that they opened with DAYBREAK and SAIL AWAY cos they aren't the typical high energy, meant-to-get-the-crowd-going kind of songs, but omg they are amazing songs <333 DAYBREAK is so pretty!!!! I'm typically the type who likes to jump around and go crazy and w/e during lives, but I honestly wouldn't mind just standing there listening to EVERSSIC play songs like this for an entire oneman haha and masaya hitting those high notes in SAIL AWAY??? wtf. It was RIDICULOUS. when he finished the last note, I literally said "holy shit" out loud. could not help myself lolol he's insane. like what the actual fuck. haha. oh and later in their set, for one of the songs (I forget which one) he wanted us to do the repeat "whoa oh oh" type of thing, but seriously masaya?? we cannot hit those notes you want us to sing lolol and as much as I loved DAYBREAK and SAIL AWAY, I also super enjoyed their more high energy songs! they have a nice variety of sounds and it was a really fun live!! i'm super excited to see them again!

also, not related, but I was surprised cos there was a group of large men in shimote haha. not something i'm used to seeing at a vk live lolol 

anyway, I hope more people support them! go buy their mini-album!! lol

I went to Stockholm this Thursday to see Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience and it was an experience for sure. The sound was as massive as it was majestic and emotional, and there was more than enough eye candy in form of scenes from the series, different musicians being in the focus and great use of pyro to keep everyone's eye pleased as well.

Composer and main dirigent Ramin Djawadi also gave away the role as dirigent to one of his other musicians and stepped up to play an instrument a few times himself, including guitar, piano and a cool instrument I do not know the name of. Which was a very sweet detail. Another cool detail was the guy who played flute and a lot of other weird instruments. In one of the pieces he was the leading man and he went mental while playing some truly odd instruments, one of them a 12-foot long Wildling horn made specially for these gigs.

This is not my footage btw. I was too busy enjoying the experience to pick up my phone. I was lost inside the world of Game of Thrones. 6/6. Will go again as soon as this shows up anywhere in Europe again.

The two negatives for me were the Ericksson Globe which was a mediocre arena for such a concert and a big part of the audience who were way, way late despite the concert being belated. But the most frustrating was people taking pictures in the dark with their fucking blitz on. This happened despite all the photo ban signs placed all over the place. Completely fucking sub-human behavior. These sub-humans deserves a humiliating public execution.