while holding a press-conference for an art exhibition in Mexico Manson confirmed a score track for Born Villain short film to be titled 'Overneath The Path Of Misery.'

also, six days till 11.11.11 when SOMETHING HUGE is to be announced/posted or whatever.

Well, the possibilities is pretty big regarding Valentine's day.

It's been fifteen years since "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" was recorded on February 14th, 1997

and released in October 1996 as well.

And Valentines day is on a Tuesday this year.

New albums and singles usually released on Tuesday.

Fun fact, next year will be leap year.

I will find it hilarious if Manson released the album on February 29th. :lol:

But, here is the video:

Gg5umKa-1Xk

1:00 in

He seems having a moment of absence before saying "February"

I kinda afraid now, i hope he did meant it when saying "February" :|

Also,

While it's not the ultimate benchmark necessarily for Born Villain's release date,

the Cooking Vinyl website's new section isn't a bad place to look to gauge the release date.

And given the fact that CV has already announced

that they are releasing The Cranberries new album (Roses) on Valentine's Day,

it would make sense that any other albums dropping before or on that day would have been announced. :/

That being said, The Cranberries are no Marilyn Manson - no offense to Dolores O' Riordan - but,

let's face it: the marketing plans are going to be on totally different playing fields.

So, it's not encouraging information, but it's not definitive either.

Ayway, some theories:

Antichrist Superstar was the Leviathan album (it's actually written in Hebrew on the cover).

Born Villain is Lucifer/Satan.

From 2009 interview:

"I identify with the villain, Lucifer, which is the fallen angel. He's represented by light. Everyone wants to know, 'Oh, do you consider yourself a role model?'I consider myself a role villain. A role model is a fucking mannequin. A role villain has to ruin things and break stuff and make changes. The villain has to put things in the world that cause problems and ask questions. There's no story that anyone has ever seen, read, or loved where they don't like the villain, even if they don't want to admit it. The villain is the guy that makes the change. The hero is never the star of the story"

1996 interview:

"What I decided to do is accept the role of the fallen angel - but more importantly, what I'm trying to say is that if you hear a story from a different point of view, then perhaps you might see that the Devil is not necessarily the bad guy."

Well, the Devil does seem pretty, er, satanic?

"But what if "The Bible" told the story from Lucifer's point of view instead, and that God was really the bad guy? What if we've been misled all these years?"

Manson has a plan. He always has.

Steve Coy has just cleaned up his friend list and added this to the announcement,

'I will post MM stuff here exclusively, starting with this--I am working on a full-fledged site for bornvillain.com RIGHT NOW :)'

i hope the site will finish by late December or early January.

I guess that will be the right time to promote first single.

^ Nice! So hopefully that means the album will be out by then for sure, or by end of February (since he has some festival gig at the end of Feb).

Well Manson will headlining Aussie's SOUNDWAVE Festival 2012 before Japan tour though.

From Feb 25 - March 5th.

Also, flyer for BORN VILLAIN:

631005532258cc568784b.jpg

yeah. I forgot to post. my bad.

Soundwave Festival Tour:

February 25 - RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane, Australia

February 26 - Olympic Park, Sydney, Australia

March 02 - Melbourne Showgrounds, Melbourne, Australia

March 03 - Bonython Park, Adelaide, Australia

March 05 - Claremont Showgrounds, Perth, Australia

Well, predictable, Manson as a band is more like jam session thing than real band.

People come and go just like that.

The only fixed member is Manson himself, and maybe Twiggy too.

My last grief was when Gacy departing. I'll take it easy after that.

I think the triptych formation with Gacy, Fish and 5 was the best ever, or at least for me.

Yeah, my fave stuff came out too when John5 was in the band (or the early stuff with Daisy).

Well good luck to Vrenna, I'm looking forward to hearing him play (?) on the new album.