there.

new album is titled The Pale Emperor and has a tentative release date of January 16th, 2015.

tracklisting is as follows:

standard edition:

01. Killing Strangers
02. Deep Six
03. Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge
04. The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles
05. Warship My Wreck
06. Slave Only Dreams To Be King
07. The Devil Beneath My Feet
08. Birds Of Hell Awaiting
09. Cupid Carries A Gun
10. Odds Of Even

deluxe edition:

11. Day 3
12. Fated, Faithful, Fatal
13. Fall Of The House Of Death

preorder is available in iTunes:

basically, iTunes is the source of leak. no official word has yet been spoken.

bXWwEo1N2oo.jpg

Oooh~ interesting! So far I'm not getting my hopes all the way up tho... Killing Strangers is pretty cool (in that stripped-down fake blues-y way he likes so much), Cupid is not bad either, Third Day is pretty tame & lame. The song lengths seem to be pretty long this time around too, not sure how to feel about that yet...

At least there's an album in the near future, so yay for that! :)

It seems the album leaked (the deluxe edition yassss).

Also, it looks like the 3 deluxe bonus tracks are just acoustic re-workings of some album tracks.

Day 3 = Odds of Even acoustic

Fated, Faithful, Fatal = The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles acoustic

Fall of the House of Death = Third Day of a Seven Day Binge acoustic

After one skim-through I gotta say, there's a nice consistent overall sound on this album! Kinda like a mixture of goth, dark country and blues-rock vibes. Deep Six is maybe the only odd one out with its emphasized aggressivity.

Hell yeahhhhh, can't wait! My inner angsty teenager is pleased. :D

The new single sounds decent, tho I liked it a bit better live. This recording sounds kinda mechanical, and took away a bit of the ferocity of the live version.

11 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Hell yeahhhhh, can't wait! My inner angsty teenager is pleased. :D

The new single sounds decent, tho I liked it a bit better live. This recording sounds kinda mechanical, and took away a bit of the ferocity of the live version.

Agreed! The studio version sounds overproduced and compressed. It's a bit too sterile and needs more roughness.

I'm really looking forward to hearing "say10". It's got a nice industrial vibe.

2 hours ago, Delkmiroph said:

I am so excited to concert in november, i have sure that he will play the new songs 

That'll  be fun! Take some photos!

Well... I was lying if I said I wasn't expecting something a bit more visually appealing or more thought-provoking, but oh well. :D Seems like he's really struggling to put the 'shock' back into shock rock, haha. It's kinda like a bad home-invasion horror short, but somewhat entertaining I guess...

Edited by Jigsaw9

Hey Marilyn, Hitman called. They want their nun assassins back.
And Sinister called. They want their super-8 film back!

Joking aside, I think the music video could've been edited better. Nothing really happens in the middle and the footage doesn't really flow in line with the intense moments of the song. But the songs really grown on me.

Edited by ghost

indeed,i guess most part of his fans would like to see something really really shocking,but i kinda liked that

actually,i don't care about the music video,i'm just glad that he's still alive and making music,seriously...