Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

the GazettE new maxi single "REMEMBER THE URGE" will be released at 2011/08/31 (2 TYPE)

Optical Impression (1,785yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "REMEMBER THE URGE" PV), and Auditory Impression (1,260yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

Trombe speak no lies:

Officially announced now.

8/31NEW SINGLE「REMEMBER THE URGE」、10/5NEW ALBUM「TOXIC」、TOUR11「VENOMOUS CELL」(全国27箇所28公演)発表!要チェック!http://t.co/vSM9Zh4

August 31 - New Single, REMEMBER THE URGE

October 5 - New Album, TOXIC (lol will someone gonna make Britney Spears Joke out of this?)

And then 2011 Tour, VENOMOUS CELL, will commence.

October 5 - New Album, TOXIC (lol will someone gonna make Britney Spears Joke out of this?)

I was going to but now...

I feel disgusted in so many ways. Some I have never felt before. Thanks gazetto :wub::wub::wub:

I dunno what to say...the whole pv preview looks like an entire different band,and that's awesome.Also different from the last singles,this one sounds more "polished"...if that's the right word.I like it,even if it's not original,it's better then Pledge,Red and Shiver.

Though I commented this while listening some times to the beggining of the preview,and hadnt listened to the ending.Ruki and his silly screams,lol.

I dunno what to say...the whole pv preview looks like an entire different band,and that's awesome.Also different from the last singles,this one sounds more "polished"...if that's the right word.I like it,even if it's not original,it's better then Pledge,Red and Shiver.

maybe this is their DIFFERENT SENSE

lol

lol

Just fell on my ass laughing.

Covers and Tracklist for "REMEMBER THE URGE" up on OHP:

18_remember.png18_remember02.png

Tracklist:

REMEMBER THE URGE

CLEVER MONKEY

Bonus Track for Auditory Impression:

痴情 (Chijou, Blind Love)

lol

looooooooooooooool Different Sense jokes.

also

CLEVER MONKEY?

CLEVER

MONKEY?

lol gazette

the GazettE will listen to DUM SPIRO SPERO, learn from it, and then make an album like it.

I am hoping they ditch RED, SHIVER, and PLEDGE, and just start over. Especially with an unoriginal title like TOXIC? They need to get heavier like URUHA promised long ago...

Cover art for Remember the Urge is fantastic, Clever Monkey? Stupid. Their look is really good, but the music is mediocre. I definitely liked Vortex and Red a ton more than this.

I definitely liked Vortex and Red a ton more than this.

just by a 30 seconds preview? wow, you're awesome :D

despite all the haters, i still like them=p liked Vortex and Red, didnt liked Pledge and Shiver, but some b-sides were cool aswell, so im looking forward to this=)

the preview sounds pretty good C:

I think it turns out better than the other singles after DIM.. I hope.

Preview of REMEMBER THE URGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzq9gZDkXk

O.K so Ruki did random growl again the way he did with Filth In The Beauty?

Repeating formula. Can be good. Can be bad. Can be really bad. a89ta.gif

Hah kinda make me believe more that next album will be Stacked Rubbish 2

Sorry to say.

Well, interesting cover art, i like the former one than the latter.

And looking forward for 痴情

Somehow i kinda think it will be coolest song from the single of 3.

"TOXIC" will only contain following previous released singles "SHIVER", "Red", "PLEDGE" and "VORTEX"

Total of 14 tracks (That means "BEFORE I DECAY" will contain being a single release)

TOXIC

Limited Edition (CD+DVD)

[CD]

14 tracks

[DVD]

"THE SUICIDE CIRCUS" MUSIC CLIP+MAKING

----

TOXIC

Regular Edition (CD-only)

14 tracks

So now the album is called VORTEX? Don't you mean TOXIC then?

Also REMEMBER THE URGE sounds too different from the other songs so excluding that from the album seems logical.

Sign in to follow this