arya92

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

WTF

nooooo

why vk? I mean, I love vk but for this genre (deathcore bla bla) it's kind of weird...

it's like Suicide Silence dressing like... omg i don't even want to think about it...

well... lest's see what happens and i really hope they continue doing that br00tal music.

wtf?! -_-:shock:

If their musical style doesn't change, why not... we'll see... But I really hope they will not do the shitty choreography with their arms at their live. lol

I thought they were cancelling the departed members? I guess Gaku wanted out no matter what.

If their musical style doesn't change, why not... we'll see... But I really hope they will not do the shitty choreography with their arms at their live. lol

Too late. Take a look at the placement of the vocalist's hands. I have a feeling they're going to do it.

I don't care that much for their sudden vk transformation

At least they are not trying to stick to mediocre vkster - music a la Screw (liked them until they flopped)

I might keep an eye on them for awhile, interesting band.

that's weird! I mean, bands start as Vk and then they quit. But they're doing the opposite!

that's weird! I mean, bands start as Vk and then they quit. But they're doing the opposite!

Maybe if they do the opposite they will stick around for awhile!

WHAT

THE

FUCK

This is seriously the most lulzy news of the year.Seriously.I do like their stuff...but why do they need to go Visual kei?lol

yes, i am thinking about it too.

but they mentioned that they like Visual Kei music too such as lynch. ,Daizystripper, DIR EN GREY etc.

maybe it's the best way for them to get popular. well style doesn't matter seriously as long as they keep the music.

while VK bands strip off their visual-ness *cough what's that*to get popular.

BTW, i tried this band yesterday. awesome !

wow, last post is in 2011

I went to see their live shanghai 0501

このバードはただ自分の好きな音楽を作った 私はこれが好き

yea how is this topic so inactive? I've been getting into nocturnal bloodlust a lot more lately. I always acknowledged them but never delved deeper. Do you people have any recommandations on what albums to listen?

14 hours ago, orange~ said:

yea how is this topic so inactive? I've been getting into nocturnal bloodlust a lot more lately. I always acknowledged them but never delved deeper. Do you people have any recommandations on what albums to listen?

The Omnigod was my first album. love it, especially the tracks Genesis, Desperate, and Dead End. i then recommend to you the mini albums Omega and Grimoire which i got at the same time, and i quite like them.

and if you still haven't heard their newest mini album, ZeTes, GET ON IT !! soo good

Edited by itsukoii

Hey, I've listened to the omnigod many times now and I'm really liking it!! Western influences are really heavy, but it's just refreshing among the monotone and uniform sound many VK bands aim for these days. Stand out tracks for me so far are Punch me if you can, tyrant, genesis and I'm liking the ballads too. but really it's all good. thanks for the tip itsukoii ;) I'll download the rest of your recommendations too

Edited by orange~

On 2016/5/13 at 1:04 AM, yakihiko said:

@orange~ Hear their "Ivy" and "OMEGA", they are two great releases. You can try their "GRIMOIRE" full album, as well... This one isn't so good to my personal taste, but I do like part of it.

haha, you two have listed all of their albums.

shiiit~ OMEGA's really cool. It's more of the same stuff OMNIGOD had. VENOM has been playing in my head non-stop @_@

ZeTes sounds a bit too metal for my taste. drumming, rhythm changes and such. Also it got epic metal speeches, which I pretty much hate lol. But I feel like it's growing on me.

too bad Ivy's and GRIMOIRE's download links were dead. I'll look them up later. thanks again for the recommendations!!

haha i'm quite a fan of all the things you listed, must be why ZeTeS is my current favourite.

but of course, all other releases i thoroughly enjoy !! love all that Nocturnal Bloodlust have to offer, tbh

Yeah well ZeTeS grew on me big time. I'm really hooked on these guys now. Grimoire and Ivy were cool too. I was surprised at the Naine-esque stuff on Grimoire, but experimenting seems to work for Nocturnal Bloodlust.

Part of the charm is that these guys don't seem to take themselves too seriously. I can't help but grin widely on stuff like Reverence's "CrushIntoTheBurdenForMeKillEachOtherAtTheEndOfStoryCrushIntoTheBurdenForMeKillEachOtherAtTheEndOfStory -- whoooo~, fuck yea!"

I really need to admit that I didn't like NokuBura at first when I heard them... Because of the western influences. But after I saw them once live in one stylish wave two years ago the band really got me.  Now I'm really planning to go to see them on their EU tour - even they're skipping my country.

Edited by haido

hey @haido, where are you planning on seeing them? I was thinking the same...

although I'm not sure if I'm gonna have enough money, because I'm gonna be travelling to Japan later this year if things go as planned.. so.. yea.. but I'd still like to see Nokubura if possible :S

Edited by orange~

a friend of mine has the opportunity to interview them, anyone who has specific fanquestions for the band/members?

wow, what a fun live it was in helsinki ^^ my neck and back are hurting from the pit, but it was totally worth it!
 There seemed to be only few people around though, like few hundred at most, but what we lacked in numbers, we made up in passion.

Edited by orange~