arya92

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

On 5/4/2019 at 9:21 AM, gnk777 said:

Not going to lie, thought that was pretty awful. I'm all for the super detuned, crazy stuff but found almost nothing about this enjoyable. + The vocalist being a complete goof the whole way through also didn't give any plus points. haha.

What is going on with these guys at the moment? Sorry if I'm late to the party but have been working flat out, then had no internet for a while but read a couple of interesting things about these guys recently.

Firstly read something about them cancelling some shows? Then that Lin was arrested? Are these legit? If so anyone got any more details, I've had literally no time to look into these things myself, hence the lacking activity on here. But am lurking about once in a while. 😛

3 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

What is going on with these guys at the moment? Sorry if I'm late to the party but have been working flat out, then had no internet for a while but read a couple of interesting things about these guys recently.

Firstly read something about them cancelling some shows? Then that Lin was arrested? Are these legit? If so anyone got any more details, I've had literally no time to look into these things myself, hence the lacking activity on here. But am lurking about once in a while. 😛

He was caught with marijuana not sure if arrested and yes, they have subsequently cancelled and refunded all of the shows planned after Unleash~ 

They've all been quiet on social since then, as expected. That's as far as I cared to follow the situation ;)

1 hour ago, spockitty said:

He was caught with marijuana not sure if arrested and yes, they have subsequently cancelled and refunded all of the shows planned after Unleash~ 

They've all been quiet on social since then, as expected. That's as far as I cared to follow the situation ;)

Fair enough, that makes sense when you put the two things together. Not looking good for these fellas atm, what with the drama with the guitarists and now this, guess they're going to need ANOTHER new guitar player, if they continue as a band at all. I do like the new EP, but doesn't really sound like the same band without Cazqui.

27 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Fair enough, that makes sense when you put the two things together. Not looking good for these fellas atm, what with the drama with the guitarists and now this, guess they're going to need ANOTHER new guitar player, if they continue as a band at all. I do like the new EP, but doesn't really sound like the same band without Cazqui.

Funny thing, I don't think I've even heard any of their songs pre-Unleash (keep meaning to, just too much music to check out), so I've no idea about the difference in their sound with the last lineup change~ At this point I'm a little reluctant to listen to their old stuff, since I really like Unleash and if it's apparently so different I'm afraid I might not like it :P

13 hours ago, spockitty said:

Funny thing, I don't think I've even heard any of their songs pre-Unleash (keep meaning to, just too much music to check out), so I've no idea about the difference in their sound with the last lineup change~ At this point I'm a little reluctant to listen to their old stuff, since I really like Unleash and if it's apparently so different I'm afraid I might not like it :P

Yeah that's fair enough but I would highly recommend it, I do like Unleash but personally I like the old stuff way more and they have some really good songs. Dunno if you would do it based on curiosity but their two disc "best of" album is a really good starting point (was where I started with them) so maybe check that out as they have a lot of songs that are in my opinion better than the songs they have videos for on YouTube, not that any of those songs are bad mind you, suppose at least that gives you a good idea what to expect from their overall sound.

17 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yeah that's fair enough but I would highly recommend it, I do like Unleash but personally I like the old stuff way more and they have some really good songs. Dunno if you would do it based on curiosity but their two disc "best of" album is a really good starting point (was where I started with them) so maybe check that out as they have a lot of songs that are in my opinion better than the songs they have videos for on YouTube, not that any of those songs are bad mind you, suppose at least that gives you a good idea what to expect from their overall sound.

Thanks, that's where I'll start when I finally get around to listening to them ;) Thing is, I didn't really like harsh vocals and general screeching until very recently so that's probably what's holding me back~