arya92

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

It's been decided NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST will resume their activities and canceling the departed members.

they decided to change their style into Visual Kei.But they aren't changing their sound.

New Look :

nocturnal+bloodlust+nokuburavisualPNG.png

Member:

Cazqui - 7 Strings Guitar/Programming | Hiro - Thrash Vocal | Gaku - Drums | Junpei - 7 Strings Guitar | Masa - 5/6 Strings Bass/Chorus |

Hiro Blog : http://ameblo.jp/hiro-nb/

WHAT

THE

FUCK

This is seriously the most lulzy news of the year.Seriously.I do like their stuff...but why do they need to go Visual kei?lol

WHAT

THE

FUCK

This is seriously the most lulzy news of the year.Seriously.I do like their stuff...but why do they need to go Visual kei?lol

yes, i am thinking about it too.

but they mentioned that they like Visual Kei music too such as lynch. ,Daizystripper, DIR EN GREY etc.

maybe it's the best way for them to get popular. well style doesn't matter seriously as long as they keep the music.

Deathcore goes visual? For what reason? They could get really popular with their current sound, seeing as the whole world's underground scene loves it :s

'canceling the departed members.'

dunno why I laughed.

so they decided to leave because they wanted to dress differently? j/k

well, I do like them... so hopefully they fare well.

2nd random news of the day (after vk comedian case)

I guess they thought that being vk = gazette-like success with budokan lives

Oh well...hehe.

I think there are misinformation guys,sorry.

the guitarist just tweeted that the new drummer are joining them.and will be introduced in their next live.

i really don't know if this is supposed to be their last look with departing member (w/ vkei look)? very confusing for me though.

well just wait their more news for more!

This might just be a guess but do you think the members are leaving because they're going visual but they postponed their departure for a little while so the band can get on it's feet with it's new members? Makes more sense in my head than on a post but w/e.

Wow, they must be REALLY desperate to get some pussy

wow, didn't expect this to happen

I hope they'll continue with making that kind of music.

Normally it's not my genre, but their songs are kinda....mind-blowing :D

I don't care what they end up looking like, as long as they continue to make br00tal music like they have been.

mmmkay, seems like a move to get into a scene where more money is involved or something?

Possibly in Japan that is but it could be just that no one gave a shit so to build a fanbase move into VK so they can pick up all the fickle fangirls that will like them because they're dressed up like host boys.

very random. But as long as they doing what they did, i won't mind.

Perhaps they like to make fashion statement or something.

Some kind of shock rocker stuffs :lol:

The one on the front reminds me with Hizumi btw.

Well, welcome back.

Won't they be neglected by VK fans?

I can imagine they would push this band aside and deem them "fake" and "posers" as they didn't start out VK but made a 180 degree turn into it later.

I dont think they will having that bad, cos their listeners now are also VK listeners.

The same listeners with ROACH, the same listeners with Loathing in Las Vegas, the same with anyother Japanese xxxcore band out there.

As you may realize it, the feedback of their downloads and download request here in this very board are as high as VK band releases.

Most especially they are already acclaimed by many listeners, including VK enthusiast and can easily blend in. And their fanbase is not as obbessive as VK.

Something that completely different with VK bands that leaving VK scenes. Hence many fans of particular VK band can be heard complaining or leaving then behind when they having a sound change or even looks.

Wow, they must be REALLY desperate to get some pussy

this

WHAT

THE

FUCK

ok i'm officially under the impression to start it's better to be visual kei

because you have more fans just because of your looks

and you can fuck also more girls like this

and when you'll be more famous then you stop the visual/ you turn to non visual

i think i have seen this many times

that's the way. i definetely do that too lol

why not

i don't really know them though. goes to see the difference i'm curious

Won't they be neglected by VK fans?

I can imagine they would push this band aside and deem them "fake" and "posers" as they didn't start out VK but made a 180 degree turn into it later.

no visual kei fans are mostly stupid 16 years old, or crazy fangirls, or weird people

they don't care about that poser thing

that's only what rock/metal guys care

to do the opposite it's difficult to try to stop visual and convince you're not a poser

edit:ehm in other words i think vk audience is much more easier to have than metal audience