Zephry0

ギルガメッシュ (Girugamesh)

1 hour ago, Hakoniwa said:

Isn't Satoshi modeling? I actually found it very fitting for him.

But I do wanna see him sing again sometime soon, since his voice is so awesome.

Is he? I wasn't aware.

1 hour ago, PsychoΔelica said:

What happened to his non-vk band?

They did one single and a mini then nothing, no announcement of disbandment or anything but I just assume it was a limited project. You are referring to REDMAN  right?

They were pretty bad imo anyway though.

Edited by sume7

13 minutes ago, PsychoΔelica said:

Yeah, but tbh I don't like him as a model either. Maybe like 10 years ago he looked cool. Let' hope we'll hear him in a not shitty band sometime soon. 

eh, I'm indifferent about his model work. I've never kept up with modeling besides the occasional season of "America's Next Top Model" and I only watch that for entertainment.  lol But yeah I'd love to see him in another band and I'm not even against it being a pop band as long as it's not as generic as the crap he was playing in "REDMAN."

7 minutes ago, sume7 said:

eh, I'm indifferent about his model work. I've never kept up with modeling besides the occasional season of "America's Next Top Model" and I only watch that for entertainment.  lol But yeah I'd love to see him in another band and I'm not even against it being a pop band as long as it's not as generic as the crap he was playing in "REDMAN."

I can so imagine him in a Japanese BigBang version. lol

1 minute ago, PsychoΔelica said:

I can so imagine him in a Japanese BigBang version. lol

Lol I wouldn't mind that.

18 hours ago, nostalgia said:

god I love how she obviously recorded this to show how much better she is at musicianing than the entire lynch. line-up these days

slay me with a solo career, queen!!!

the next gackt, yoshiki wishes she ever was on her level, l'arc~en~who are glueing their weaves tight r.n.

Does anyone know if Ryo got any band activities atm? His skills are wasted as every day passes by. Have you guys heard his Tokyo Ghoul cover? That's pretty sweet too :o

I saw them live on their last tour and it was amazing. So sad they disbanded, they were one of my favourite JRock bands. I wish Satoshi would start a solo project or something. If you guys hear anything, please keep us updated :)

New girugamesh (ギルガメッシュ) song Samidare (五月雨) (MUCC (ムック) cover) 

[2017.11.22] [V.A.] TRIBUTE OF MUCC - 縁 [en] - 

For anyone who isn't aware "Samidare" is a new song by the legendary and recently disbanded "girugamesh" under the moniker "左迅×弐×愁×Яyo". This song is a cover and the original is by another legendary vk band "MUCC". 

vs.

girugamesh (ギルガメッシュ) song period

[2016.07.10] -period-

This was "girugamesh's" very last song back in 2016 (well at least until this year lol)  and unfortunately they never preformed it live.  It still remains their last release under the name girugamesh (ギルガメッシュ).

Which one do you think is better?

Edited by Mamo