Zephry0

ギルガメッシュ (Girugamesh)

Well, I thought they already had a thread, but I checked and didnt find one, so here it is, the Girugamesh thread. A truly great band. My favorite song is probably Gokusou. I also made a Naruto AMV with their Mouja no Koushin song.

Anyways, just downloaded their newest installment, Reason of Crying[min-album] from this site. Gawd, Im listening to it right now, it sounds so freakin awesome! XDD They keep releasing great songs one after the other. Satoshi is one of my favorite vocalists, his voice stands out and is really suited for VK.

Wow, they keep impressing me, I've listened to Real my Place, crime, smash!! and now Melody from Reason of Crying. I havent said this in a while, but Reason of Crying is a definite must-have for J-rock lovers XD. The tracks are all awesome. Well, discuss Giru, news, and releases here.

Btw, I got the Reason of Crying[mini-album] from their Discography thread in the Downloads Section.

what you're right they have o thread ..well i think they are awesome =] they have so many great songs and the latest mini-album is great ^^ also they are awesome live i thought they had one of the best performances at JRR and if they ever come back i will go see them at the drop of a hat yup

I agree with you. Their music never ceases to impress me. X3 I usually like to read reviews on cd's before buying them, but all the Girugamesh reviews are really good so I can't resist not buying something.

The live reports at JRR were also great! Some people said that they could feel the balcony shaking while Girugamesh was performing!

yeaa it's hard to choose but i think i'm quite partial to crime-tsumi- ...

and omg at JRR my neck hurt soo much from all the head banging and stuff during their perf. ...it was so intense ^^

I agree, I always seem to listen to 'crime-tsumi-' the most from it. The whole thing is amazing, but my favourites are 'crime-tsumi-', 'Real my place' and 'smash!!'

Satoshi is just pure love. Besides Ruki, for me, he's probably my favourite vocalist. <3

Satoshi has amazing voice but he sounds hell better on lives.

When I heard him I started to cry and security asked me if I feel ok, haha.

Can't wait till their new releases cause they are getting better and better <333~

And yeah, they are playing once again in Europe in 2 months & also will be autograph session so anyone who can come, please be there! ^-^

Ah, crap. >_< Not enough J-bands come to the UK. And I really wanted Giru. *cries*

*hugs* don't cry.

I would like to see more bands in UK as well because german fans are pretty annoying and I hate going to Germany to see my lovely bands but what can I do... when I have an opportunity I'm always coming to UK (just like now, for gazette).

Berlin is like second Tokyo, there are concerts every month...

Personally, I like girugamesh a lot more live and I haven't even seen them.

But from videos, they seem to put on a good show.

I cant decide which song I like best out of Reason of Crying XD, they're all great.

yes u right!

all the somgs on the cd is very Good!!

Real my place and crime-tsumi- are both tied for 1st place, for me. smash!! being 2nd place. So you could say for me it was a pretty kick-fucking-ass introduction to the album. XD

And um... *notices the topic is in Major Artists* Are you sure? I didn't know that. o_O

there signed with danger crue which is a label that usually all there artists go major on cuz they usually get distribution later on with sony or universal or something like that

but as of now they have there own sublabel on dangercrue so there still indie

Really my place and Freesia were kickass, in my opinion. I really liked their new mini-album.

My all-time favorites are: Fukai no Kami, Zero, and Volcano! Those songs are brilliant!!

I hope they release a new album soon, that would be excellent!

loved this band!!! satoshi has one of the greatest voice for a vocalist in a rock band xD

love Omae ga sasageru minukui koe, Deceived Mad Pain, and crime -

yay for them!

Yeah I agree with Prism, "Reason for crying" is their latest mini-album, I think it's not as heavy as a lot of their stuff, well actually the last track is pretty heavy, but it's really melodic and just really good.

But what got me into girugamesh were these two singles:

Rei something Zero (I think, I'll look when I get home)

Omae ga sasageru minukui koe (which is actually the last track of Reason for crying)

"Goku" was what got me into girugamesh and that was a totally heavy song but there's some good melodic tracks on that mini-album.

But I have to agree, "Reason of crying" is an awesome way to start off listening to them. You get a taste of both sides - heavy like "Crash" (can't thin k.. that's what it's called right?) and the beautiful song "Real my place".