Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

X-Japan live in Berlin/Germany (Columbiahalle)

1.New Intro S.E

2. Jade

3.Rusty Nail

4.Silent Jealousy

5.DRAIN

6. Violen & Piano interlude

7..Kurenai

8.Born To Be Free

9.I. V.

10.X

Encore:

11.ENDLESS RAIN

12.Art Of Life

setlist from london

Just cameback from O2 live..and Im totaly suprised. Performance was great over my expectations. Sugizo and his guitar looks awesome, Yoshiki jumped twice into crowd and almost didn't survive. ;P Toshi still have voice and Pata grey beard ;)

Check some clips on YT.

X

I was at the concert in Paris… it was a nice show.

But I personally found the sound a little bit too loud at times (the mix and not so clear vocals).

Pata with beard looks totally superior!

(always a slightly smile on his face, sometimes just watching the audience when not playing - I loved that)

setlist in Paris was the same as in London…

Yoshiki stagediving; 1x

the venue was not completely sold out but pretty crowded (I'd say 80-90% full, but it was my first time there so I can't tell). The audience had good spirits and mood and overall it was pretty nice if you ask me (the view of someone form "outside" as I'm not a hardcore-fan and also not french).

hey, just got back, setlist is the same as in london/paris

it was awsome, they seem to have a good time and yoshiki told a funny story about how they got to do the holland gig. He has a man working from him who is dutch. that man said: go to holland. yoshiki replied: i dont know if we got any fans there, but okay. and then the gig sold out in 5 days. so he said they will be back haha

the venue opened 35 minutes late, and the were supposed to start playing at 19:45, but it got delayed till 21:25, since some of Sugizo's guitars refused to get toned. But the gig was awsome, they played for almost 2 hours and it was perfect! only thing is the sound was really loud, and they got parts of hide on tape, but it was so soft you couldnt hear it, in drain, art of life and silent jealousy his parts completely fell away (his solos) so you could hear some sort of gap in the song

aside from that it was awsome! i was on the 2nd row and my girlfriend and my brother were next to me and yoshiki stagedived right onto them. so my gf was holding his upper body and my brother his legs. but all the people were pushing as crazy(there were A LOT of japanese fans and they went beserk then and had to touch him) so we had the whole venue against us, but it was fun and an experience we never forget=P

I also found it to be very loud (for my taste a bit too loud)…

somebody posted a review of the Paris-gig already.

it's in french but there's a audio-recording included at the end (stream), sounds pretty good for a bootleg and should be fine for a first impression (it's the violin-part); http://kyussqotsa.com/perso/musique/x-j ... paris.html

also i was there at 3pm, and sugizo walked by like 3 times, at first people (i dont know this for sure) recognized him or were to shocked to say anything=p so i screamed: sugizo!! and he smiled and walked by, later everyone started shouting, but he only smiled and gave my, my gf and my brother and peace sign and walked on, so cool!

pata walked by around 5pm, very funny to see how little he actually is!

and yoshiki/toshi/heath can by vans, each one in a personalXD first heath around 4, yoshiki around 5 and toshi around 6

also there were some guys with cameras interviewing fans for a dvd they said

I loved the show <3

Setlist:

1. New Intro S.E

2. Jade

3. Rusty Nail (English version)

4. Silent Jealousy

5. DRAIN

6. Violin & Piano solo (Sugizo + Yoshiki)

7. Kurenai

------YOSHIKI MC-------

8. Born To Be Free

9. I.V.

10. X

Encore:

------YOSHIKI MC-------

11. ENDLESS RAIN

12. Art Of Life (2nd movement)

13. SE (Forever Love)

I loved the show <3

Setlist:

1. New Intro S.E

2. Jade

3. Rusty Nail (English version)

4. Silent Jealousy

5. DRAIN

6. Violin & Piano solo (Sugizo + Yoshiki)

7. Kurenai

------YOSHIKI MC-------

8. Born To Be Free

9. I.V.

10. X

Encore:

------YOSHIKI MC-------

11. ENDLESS RAIN

12. Art Of Life (2nd movement)

13. SE (Forever Love)

this looks like the same set list as the Seattle show cept i dont recall them playing Forever love.

Well, they didn't actually play that here either, they just let it play as they left the stage one by one. So maybe you didn't notice or maybe they changed it with another ballad... good chance it would be Say Anything.

hmm, it doesn't let me rest…

I've talked to other people now and they also told me it was way too loud…

so: where was it just perfect sound-wise so I know where to be next time?

Sign in to follow this