Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

X-Japan live in Berlin/Germany (Columbiahalle)

X JAPAN WORLD TOUR 2011

2011-06-28 - Shepherds Bush Empire, London (UK)

2011-07-01 - Le Zenith, Paris (France)

2011-07-02 - Tivoli Oudegracht, Utrecht (Netherlands)

2011-07-04 - Columbiahalle, Berlin (Germany)

More to come...

Tickets;

London, UK - http://goo.gl/9VUye

Paris, France - http://goo.gl/j8fcY

Utrecht, Netherlands - http://goo.gl/NBgco

tickets already on sale for utrecht, just got mine=)

stupid etickets tough-_-

This

I really hate e tickets...

yeah they are so fugly=S just want tickets in my hand not some stupid printable tickets-_-

i always like the tickets that you can buy by neotokyo or me-shop, with the pics on it and all=p

btw Utrecht has a venue that can hold 1000 people, strange they choose such a small venue

probb cause they wanne smoke pot XD

I guess they're upgrading into a larger venue if Oudegracht is sold out, they already moved the London- and Berlin shows into larger venues because of them being sold out. ;)

Btw, I also hate "e-tickets", they're so ugly and cheap. I want a real genuine ticket I can keep after the show!

have no idea where they want to move in holland, we havent gotten much bigger venues like tivoli, only big venues like ahoy or heineken music hall, but they are way too big=p

Italian concerts tickets are even worse... I think you didn't saw Versailles's one. You can't even have them, they give tickets just at open-door. So even if you pre-ordered them, you won't have them until you are in front of the area for the event.

I know... some friends who will go to Versailles's sent an email to the organizer and he said it's the only way... LOL SURE -_-

have no idea where they want to move in holland, we havent gotten much bigger venues like tivoli, only big venues like ahoy or heineken music hall, but they are way too big=p

... and besides I think Tivoli REALLY wants to keep them in Tivoli. Never has such a huge Japanese band performed in The Netherlands and Tivoli was well known for all their Japanese rock concerts. Losing X Japan to some other venue would be a big loss for that image they built.

I think we should be really happy.. such an intimate concert for a band as big as X Japan. And with that low ticket price. Plenty of Japanese people would be jealous!

CANNOT WAIT :wub:

aah yeah 013! forgott about that one=p

true, i think this is something truly major for utrecht and since its so intimate and in a weekend i think its gonna sell big time

No, I don't think they will change the venue in Netherlands either.

I mean, they upgraded the Berlin venue into Columbiahalle, I don't think they're planning that more than 2000 people are attending each concert.

I would've loved to see them in 013 though, the venue has amazing sound and it's really close to my parents' place.

Going to see X in Tivoli, so the trip is expensive compared to the gig itself.

Just how do they manage to survive when they only ask so little money!?

hhaha im pretty sure Yoshiki has a huge bank account where he can live off for the rest of his live=p he probb does this cause he really wants to and not only for the money

I don't think i ned to make a new topic for this.

Through several messages on X JAPAN leader YOSHIKI’s twitter account, it was confirmed that the band plans to visit Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and China this fall for the Asian leg of their 2011 World Tour. The band had already posted eleven dates on their official website for concerts throughout Europe, Japan, and South America.

Moreover, YOSHIKI revealed earlier this month at FanimeCon that another North American tour is in the works,

with stops already confirmed in Texas, California, and Canada.

So yah, gais, be prepared to hear updates.

Sign in to follow this