Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

X-Japan live in Berlin/Germany (Columbiahalle)

yeah pretty cool, but however im not so excited as when i saw that Gackt and Luna Sea came =\

EDIT:

what a day btw=S a Tuesday? for real! i got work on monday, school on tuesday and work on wednesday, not really an oppertunity to go=S why dont they plan this in a weekend?

WHAT THE FUCK, 02 Islington?! That's like Diru level, 2k cap. they should've at least gone for somewhere like hammersmith apollo. Or at least somewhere with an 18+ entry only, this is gonna be full of weeaboos.

the Berlin venue states on it site its an Germany exclusive gig, that means no Cologne/Bochum

well that sucks since im not gonna travel any furter then cologne for them=p

London O2 ticket sale postponed, gig will be moved to O2 Shepherdsbushempire probably (with 2000 capacity). Supose to be a intimate gig in Islington...now 2k performance ruined all ;(

mm postponment, moving of venues

let the cancellations begin-_-

EDIT:

just got this from the X site

yoshiki confirmed the 3 dates on twitter this mornig and said there would be more dates, but then this message came:

Management said "No more date announcements for now :(" I haven't forgotten about the rest of the world. We're also touring XXX. Love you!!

so these 3 will probb be it

nice going, a monday, wednesday and friday-_-

great job on organising an good tour for a big band, fucking retards

so these 3 will probb be it

nice going, a monday, wednesday and friday-_-

great job on organising an good tour for a big band, fucking retards

>_< :butwry:

Whatever day they choose, there'll always be people who have other things to do.

The "no more announcements now" thing is a bit stupid though. Either announce the full tour or just wait till you get everything sorted out.

Whatever day they choose, there'll always be people who have other things to do.

The "no more announcements now" thing is a bit stupid though. Either announce the full tour or just wait till you get everything sorted out.

.. before the tickets sale release

London O2 ticket sale postponed, gig will be moved to O2 Shepherdsbushempire probably (with 2000 capacity). Supose to be a intimate gig in Islington...now 2k performance ruined all ;(

Awesome, better venue. And 2k instead of 1k is still an intimate performance compared to what they used to do. Plus no under 14s.

Also just found out

So wanna be there actually, hope I can get that day off :o

Sign in to follow this