Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEATHBIE new maxi single "鮮血のMARIYA(senketsu no MARIYA)"

Sounds like crap.

You are crap so you should like it? =O

It's indeed some good crap mate! 8D

HI 5

As god awfully lame as that was Max, please keep whatever issues you have with Daavis between the two of you and off the board. Anything further and you'll receive a warning. Good day.

the chorus sounds cool, the shoutyscreams b4 it weren't. but this sounds so much better than anything i've heard from the new AYABIE, which isnt a lot.

anyway, this just seems like AYABIEs lame attempt at a Frantic emiry tbh

I have mixed feelings about this project.

I am quite sure that the 90's VK is quite overrated. Really few bands were really good imo.

I have mixed feelings about this project.

I am quite sure that the 90's VK is quite overrated. Really few bands were really good imo.

I wouldn't say so

There were way too many forgotten gems aka "godtier bands" in 90s vk scene.

Some people are just way too lazy to dig deeper into the history of tranny visuals

Not sure about vk bands from early 90s but the late 90s highlighted some talented bands out there

(ps. I won't count "the big four of vk from 90s" here.)

^off-topic, back to the topic:

Agreeing with Daavis, are those guys really pretending to be some sort of a L'arc-ish band with 3+ alter-ego projects?

For those who don't know this already: The girl in the video is actually Sophia from Blood Stain Child.

Some people are just way too lazy to dig deeper into the history of tranny visuals

I wouldn't say so.

That's the typical myth 90vk fans tend to write but no one has yet proved it. There few (3 maybe 4) really good bands in the 90 vk scene. The rest were just goth power ragers with some french aspiration with terrible vocalists and everborken guitars.

I wouldn't say so.

That's the typical myth 90vk fans tend to write but no one has yet proved it. There few (3 maybe 4) really good bands in the 90 vk scene. The rest were just goth power ragers with some french aspiration with terrible vocalists and everborken guitars.

Eh, I think you're both wrong. 90s visual kei had a good amount of god-tier bands and a good amount of goth french aspirations; just as '00s visual kei did and early '10s visual kei does. Trends change, but I doubt that demographics really change like people say--the only thing that changes is your perception.

On a separate note, I love how they can't even tell the difference between a metal-esque logo and a 90s gothic visual kei logo. Embarrassed for them!

This will probably be a super secret guilty pleasure because I like terrible music. :mrgreen:

I add my voice to this. :mrgreen: Let's meet one day.

this just seems like AYABIEs lame attempt at a Frantic emiry tbh

couldn't have said that better.

srsly, it's facking ridiculous. the auto-tune in the chorus almost made me bleed through my wide open va-jei-jey. The only good part was Sophia from BSC.

Um... Deathbie was around WAY before Daizy Stripper/Frantic Emiry, they stopped doing Deathbie a couple of years ago(I think around when Yume joined and Ryohei left) so calling it "Ayabies lame attempt at a frantic emiry" is not only wrong but also kind of ironic.

As for the preview, I kind of enjoyed it. I need to hear more before I can make a real judgement but I generally do enjoy this kind of tacky music. The only thing I wasn't digging was Yumehito's forced deep voice, but that may just be me being a butthurt Aoi fan.

Um... Deathbie was around WAY before Daizy Stripper/Frantic Emiry, they stopped doing Deathbie a couple of years ago(I think around when Yume joined and Ryohei left) so calling it "Ayabies lame attempt at a frantic emiry" is not only wrong but also kind of ironic.

As for the preview, I kind of enjoyed it. I need to hear more before I can make a real judgement but I generally do enjoy this kind of tacky music. The only thing I wasn't digging was Yumehito's forced deep voice, but that may just be me being a butthurt Aoi fan.

blah_blah_blah.gif

@sai > hm, think i can summon straight Chianti :lol: j/k

on topic,

yes.

I think the intro about 100 years things was

a bit looking ridiculous/over exaggerated.

But the music itself sounds like guilty pleasure worthy, for me anyway :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this