Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Dr.Ayane(ex-CRESCENT-->Laissez Faire) has passed away

Dr.Ayane(ex-CRESCENT-->Laissez Faire) has passed away at 2011/06/15 due to heart attack

btw CRESCENT is ex-band of ex-Syndrome Vo.Tatsuya & MERRY Gt.Kenichi and Laissez Faire is ex-band of Seven Ba.Kazutake

^ So if a person dies we have to know him to care about him/her ?

Anyway, (even if I don't know you) R.I.P Ayane .

I never said you have to know him but do you care about all those people who die everday?

I just corrected "Fleur de Neige" because of her/his "No one cares if he's not been in a PSC band." comment, which isn't true.

I never said you have to know him but do you care about all those people who die everday?

I just corrected "Fleur de Neige" because of her/his "No one cares if he's not been in a PSC band." comment, which isn't true.

Yes I know you corrected "Fleur de Neige"(and you're right with what you said) and that you never said that. I just wanted to ask a question, not accusing you of anything or being rude. I apology if you felt it that way.

And yes I care about all those people dying everyday because of human's stupidity and greediness but that not the subject of this topic, right ?

Yes I know you corrected "Fleur de Neige"(and you're right with what you said) and that you never said that. I just wanted to ask a question, not accusing you of anything or being rude. I apology if you felt it that way.

And yes I care about all those people dying everyday because of human's stupidity and greediness but that not the subject of this topic, right ?

Then I just got it wrong and I am sorry for that too.

Didn't know him, but R.I.P . Heart attacks can be tricky. I nearly thought I had one last night...

Sign in to follow this