Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ALSDEAD Ba.玲人(reito) will depart

So..... he is leaving.... :(

This year... is fucking hard for VK lovers....

Unsraw... Deluhi... now Alsdead losing a member....

wtf is next? :(

This year... is fucking hard for VK lovers....

~people saying this every year~

So? It's my first year saying it :D *is proud*

But oh well. good luck guys!!! :)

This isn't going to affect the band much. Maki is the main composer anyhow and the core members from ALSDEAD and Dice & Joker still remain. Makes me wonder if they're going to get a new bassist and start over again xD

I'm not too sure about the finer details. All I know is that the vocalist, drummer, guitarist are still there. That was Dice & Joker. That was ALSDEAD. The bassist was expendable, as has been proven once before. Fans need to stop the "OMG WORST YEAR FOR VK SHIT". It hasn't been that bad at all this year - no one's died yet.

I'm not too sure about the finer details. All I know is that the vocalist, drummer, guitarist are still there. That was Dice & Joker. That was ALSDEAD. The bassist was expendable, as has been proven once before. Fans need to stop the "OMG WORST YEAR FOR VK SHIT". It hasn't been that bad at all this year - no one's died yet.

Well someone did die, right?

However yes, people need to stop it. It's not worse than any year. The reason why everything seems so bad right now, disbandments and shit, is because we know about every single little band that only release a single and then split up. It's just not vk, these things happen in all genres.

^ yes...charlotte Vo.kazuno :(

btw in VK-world, departure, disbandment and then new band formation are common phenomena (and even "normal" cycle for us to adapt), and imo the important thing is whether the artists stay in the scene and make good music

lots of musical differences might eventually result in greater diversity of music

^ yes...charlotte Vo.kazuno :(

btw in VK-world, departure, disbandment and then new band formation are common phenomena (and even "normal" cycle for us to adapt), and imo the important thing is whether the artists stay in the scene and make good music

lots of musical differences might eventually result in greater diversity of music

OMG trombre said something apart from news.... THE WORLD IS SHATTERING PEOPLE

Sign in to follow this