Sign in to follow this  
taka

Nega

Yeah my apartment internet is so fast, I can upload at like 1 mb a second and download like the same, lol. xD

It's because it's Ethernet. <3

*envy-envy*

and i have to be satisfied with my 50-100 Kb/s...crap XD

compared to 1 mb/s, it's a crap, no?x)

well, ok, i admit that my dl speed is not that bad. but less than a year ago i had 2-3 Kb/s, that was fun.

i absolutely adore nega's music

but when did there other guitarist leave

I remember them being a five piece not too long ago

xDD;; I've been waiting a while now. I realize that Nega is to be releasing a Utsu PV and a Photoshoot... >.>;; when exactly is it releasing? ^^;; The Utsu single already released :] and i know its not a rumor because Jin also mentioned something about it in his blog. ^^;; im just wondering hahaha im excited to see them in their next PV :] and to see what random things they will do in their photoshoot xDD

finally back home and got the chance to listen to their newest single. yaaaay for illegitimacy, great song! the piano solo at the end is just <3

aw, this topic seems dead D:

anyway, they are my favourite band with Saruin and Hina's bands.

I really love them. and ... I am quite worried about important announcment on 26th July at the oneman '_' I hope for something good!

I really love them. and ... I am quite worried about important announcment on 26th July at the oneman '_' I hope for something good!

Me too I wonder what it is :/

Hopefully it's not disbandment/hiatus/member leaving or going major :/

I wouldn't be that worried if name of tour & oneman weren't DEPARTURE >_> anyway... to be positive... the coolest thing would be a new guitarist join, since Hiroki left they remained as 4-members band!

Well as far as I know they were always a 4 member band, even before San joined.

But oh well hopefully it's a new release and a new member would be awesome to.

they were in 3 in beginning, they used for a lot of times support guitarist! Then san and hiroki joined. But hiroki left the band in the end of 2007. So, they remained a 4-members band from there.

it would be really cool. But I always worried also when I see BEST OF releases :/

Nega is fucking awesome, I love Jin's voice!! Muddy cult (video & song) FTW!!

fucking yes, muddy cult is my favourite visual rock PV. I really like it. I don't like who says OH MY GOD IT'S A COPY OF OBSCURE or OH MY GOD IT'S SHOCKING I AM ALMOST VOMITING.

I think it's awesome and I don't think it's a copy of obscure. anyway, talking about PVs, I am really curious for NEO DESTRUCTION one ;_;

I personally don't like Obscure or it's PV, but I love muddy cult AND the PV. I also love Jin's voice, it's so unusual and unique that it really stands out amongst many vocalists.

I like it, but I prefer really more muddy cult.

I agree about Jin's voice. He has an unique and awesome voice. never heard a voice like his one!

Who cares about Muddy cult at this time, I'm gonna be on edge for this announcement...

If San leaves, the band may recover, Ray can still compose. If any of the others leave, it's over. If they split, it's over. If they gain a new member pigs will fly from my ass, as it is very unlikely with my luck. If they go major I will be depressed for years to come but at least they'll still be around.

My absolute favourite VK band is in danger. I'm gonna go prepare to kill myself ;_;

My absolute favourite VK band is in danger. I'm gonna go prepare to kill myself ;_;

SAN is my favourite member. But I don't want them to split up. So, I really must prepare myself to the worst. And if someone leaves Nega, please god, I want Nega to come back soon with a fantastic new member and the one who left in a new UCP band.

Sign in to follow this