Sign in to follow this  
taka

Nega

Anyway, I am still a little disappointed by Nega :/ they have forsaken NEGATIVISM concept... but luckily just for a while (?) I like change, but I loved Nega for this, so I am a little sad for this. Should we do another topic for PERESTROIKA?

I ADORE them a lot. mt fave release was the faded film, it was their best and another one track release with a DVD from 2006 which i forgot the name of it. But their recent favorite song is IDLE, i cant get over that song yet. I want them back.

Nah PERESTROIKA is cool here.

BTW the first time I discovered Nega, I read their name as Nigga. LOLOL

where is your signature from?

anywayz,i think the temporary switch is a good one, recharging Nega while still being active.

Nega is freaking awesome. They have such a lusty dirty sound, like some sort of pervert who plays songs to you instead of groping you.

^this :D

What would you guys think is NEGA join indie PSC.

It would never happen but if it does I hope they fire Jin.

soo about nega, what to say.

there are periods in which i love them so much (Yeh i mean, not counting the last things i.e. after the "Reunion"), but then I accidentially listen to Gauze and I say, why the f**k did i lost my time with NEGA?

Anyway, listening them as a band AS IS, not counting the obvious influences by Dir En Grey, they are quite great, and better than the most nu-metal / metalcore VK band of nowadays, it's a shame that Jin can't sing well live, but the most drawback is that they now make shitty music.

I saw that Jin made some blog posts after the disbandment that look pretty dramatique judging from google translate, would someone please translate the gist of it?

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-jin/entry-11528297043.html

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-jin/entry-11528254152.html

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-jin/entry-11528290015.html

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-jin/entry-11528248883.html

^ Coooool! :3

Incidentally, I was also able to snag some NEGA goodie yesterday night: their last live DVD for cheap at an auction (unopened). Can't wait to get it~

Mediocre band, horrible vocalist... but there are some really cool songs in their repetoire, like quadrangle, jigyaku paranoid or V-Rock is Dead

Was digging around wondering if Nega had a thread. Totally surprised it's filled with praise. These dudes straight up stole Zakuro from DEG and called it Guilt Trip. Wonder what these losers are doing now.

all bands steal from each other--pretty much every visual band in the late 00's ripped off a few DEG songs, get over it. guilt trip has its own merits too, i like the bass line a lot more than zakuro.

jin is active in The Black Swan

ray is active in DEAD CHILDREN

san is active in BLACK GENE FOR THE NEXT SCENE

yuu is retired from bands as far as i can tell.

I actually thought Yuu would be the one that would be most active after Nega disbanded.

And sorry, but while I know VK bands steal from each other, Guilt Trip is inexcusable.

1 hour ago, FOSCOR70 said:

recommend me nega's heaviest and darkest album please!

Well they literally only have two albums, but VANITAS would be the heavier one I guess.

Sign in to follow this