Sign in to follow this  
taka

Nega

This band is one of UCP's treasures, I hope the announcement doesn't mean anything... sad.

It would be great for them if they went major, you know, they could become more popular and stuff, but I still don't want that... if I look at those major bands which used to be so cool and hardcore during their inde days, I feel like jumping off a bridge.

GO NEGA >.

I think the song "Attempted Suicide" is nice because Jin doesn't sing in it. The only song I really like by them is "Quadrangle" for the pansexuality. Mmmm, mannequin sex.

Other than that...I'm not really a fan of them. The vocals ruin it for me even though I like kote-I-can't-sing-at-all-kei vocals D: .

Aesthetically, however, they're fucking amazing. A lot of their costumes are beautiful, colorful, and should be the envy of the modern visual industry. However, they're a band, not models, so they can't have fans that just like to look at them.

Muddy cult copy of obscure? Not even close.

To me, Obscure is filthy Japanese sex and.. Kyo vomiting.

Muddy cult is just plain guro. It gives me feeling like it's a horror picture of todays world. (?)

And Muddy cult is just awesome! Sick but lovely. love love love.

People say it's like obscure cause obscure is the sickest pv they've seen and it has some eyes violating material.

It is so easy to say "that's definitely copy of [insert a band here]"

I also love Jin's voice, it's so unusual and unique that it really stands out amongst many vocalists.

Totally agree :wub:

Btw, could you people tell me what's so amazing in SAN? I don't get it. I could say I hate him... The way he moves and stuff. Also his face :( But he is amazing guitarist. Just gonna close my eyes when I see him and just listen! lol

Jin and Ray are yummy. Specially Jin

Hahaha! Obscure is a sick PV? That might be the most stupid statement I've heard in a while. Everything in it looks lame. Same goes for Muddy Cult. Looks like videos made by someone that's 12 years old and emo and had to do something for school. The only PVs I can think of that's sick is a couple of the Necrophagia PVs. Other than that none of those I've seen is sick.

I like Nega though. The last single is their best release. Unless they released something after it. Haunted Jealousy or something.

THat's pretty laughable, unless they're 12 years old or younger. Then it's understandable.

Actually they are at least over 17 and they hate me watching for example muddy cult. Torture for them

If I had a friend who kept watching shitty PVs such as Muddy Cult or Obscure I'd get mad too.

No. Quite happy at the moment. Life's almost perfect, so I do not have a reason to be depressed. I just hate shitty things, such as the Muddy Cult PV. Like the song though.

This thread is for discussing different bands. Be it positive or negative comments. I've come with both positive and negative ones. Nothing to be butthurt about. This is a thread about Nega and I am being on topic and doing what this thread is for: discussing Nega.

Typical fangirl bitching. Jeez!

OK sorry for not knowing this. I thought this forum is full of people who are like omfg I love everything. I didn't know there is I hate everything people. OK lame example.

And maybe if there's a topic for hating, it tells a lot of this place. But cause this is thread for nega, as you said, I'm gonna end this here.

SAN sucks, music is good.

According to the members, yes, Nega still exists; yes, Nega did only pause activities in September; and yes, Nega will revive at some point. They are pretending that PERESTROIKA is a different band whose members somehow look like them--I'm not sure if this is the official stance or just them being cheeky.

And yeah, I have no idea what they're trying to accomplish by this, but whatever, good for them.

Lol, vomitter XD Anyway, the preview from their side-project Perestroika didn't sound that bad.

They are pretending that PERESTROIKA is a different band whose members somehow look like them--I'm not sure if this is the official stance or just them being cheeky

LOL.

Yea, I agree that their sample was pretty good.At least to me.

Sign in to follow this