Nega

member4.jpg

OHP | UCP |

Vomiter Jin

Guitar SAN

Bass Ray

Drums Yuu

ex-member: Hiroki (guitar)

well, i got into this band only because of Ray (ex-MIL, vinett, Aliene Ma'riage), i was interested in his current project so i knew about Nega. i can't say i fell in love with their music and especially with Jin vocals (i still like instrumental songs more >.>) but they are good. really. though i tend to think that after signing to UCP they are getting worse somehow oO

but their latest release is awesome (the 2nd track is love :3) so i was wondering, does anyone else here like them?

Everyone loves Nega. And if they don't, they should be shot. ^_^

yeah, they're amazing. Enemy is right up there in my favourite songs along with "Illegal SLEEP" from -OZ- and "Nude" from Sel'm. <3

Hmm, I was never a really big fan of Nega, but while I was running the radio, one of their songs was playing, don't remember which one but it was really good, I'm gonna have to give them another shot, since everyone else seems to love them so much!!

I didn't know they had an ex-Vinett member, I loved Vinett!!

hehe, definitely =P

my favorite one is Dole (instrumental, yeah XD) and the one with vocals is quadrangle. that phrase "in the garden all desires cross, i lose all and commit suicide" sounds so hilarious to me that i absolutely love it X) can't explain properly..

yep, Nega's great.

Spike760, you liked Vinett? really?oO my friend was always wondering,what a hell Ray's doing in such a *cough* not very good band.XD but well, people have different tastes..

hehe, definitely =P

my favorite one is Dole (instrumental, yeah XD) and the one with vocals is quadrangle. that phrase "in the garden all desires cross, i lose all and commit suicide" sounds so hilarious to me that i absolutely love it X) can't explain properly..

yep, Nega's great.

Spike760, you liked Vinett? really?oO my friend was always wondering,what a hell Ray's doing in such a *cough* not very good band.XD but well, people have different tastes..

Ok well Vinett wasn't the best, but I'm pretty sure they're the one's who do "Heart" which was like really awesome.

sugoivisual, so do i.

i also like "Mu", all versions.

Spike760, sorry, i was too harsh i guess .__. never heard that song.

and back to Nega: you surely should listen to some more of their stuff, i'm sure you'll like something ;)

btw, just curious - did you like those two Gyackmen songs you downloaded?[/offtopic]

sugoivisual, so do i.

i also like "Mu", all versions.

Spike760, sorry, i was too harsh i guess .__. never heard that song.

and back to Nega: you surely should listen to some more of their stuff, i'm sure you'll like something ;)

btw, just curious - did you like those two Gyackmen songs you downloaded?[/offtopic]

I'll upload "Heart" later, it's good but it's more oshare kei.

As for Nega, I'm listening to them now, I have a lot of their releases actually: quadrangle, dole, hole, abase, Jigyaku Paranoid, and Utsu.

And yeah those Gyackmen songs were pretty good.

Nega.. hmm..

I think I share your opinion, taka. :/

I love way too much their releases 'till dole & hole, which I don't like thaat much.

All their releases after them sounds so.. common, I can't like them.

I want another release like The Faded Film of a Japanese Sadness, it was an epic album.

I need to listen to some of their older stuff, I listened to dole and hole today and their newest single. I liked a lot of the songs off of dole and hole more than I remembered.

OOhh~~~ I love Nega!!!! Especially Jin & his voice, nyahahaha~~~

I think I like every of their songs actually ^_^

& I remembered I've search for their "The Faded Film of a Japanese Sadness" for a FREAKING LONG TIME until I fed up~~~

& when I finally found someone that share it... it just pop up everywhere available to download!

Then I wonder why didn't it showed up sooner!!! XP

Yeah! that was one mad/bad memory...

But who cares! Right now their "Quadrangle" is my fav. song ^_^

One word, they're "GREAT"!

Oh yeah, I have "Defection Deep Depression and..." too. But about "The Faded Film of a Japanese Sadness" I think I remember my files being messed up, like there was this really weird noise, I don't know if it was part of the song or like a glitch in the ripping or something. But I tried like more than one rip so I think I came to the conclusion it was the song, and I think that was the reason I didn't really like Nega. Also doesn't the first track take forever to start, it's been a while since I listened. That could also be the reason, I hate those tracks, lol, like ?.

Is it that sound that's kinda like the start of an old film? XD If you get what I mean. If it's that, then yeah, it's part of the songs. (if I remember right, it's at the beginning of a couple of them.)

Maybe that's why it's called The faded film...etc. :blink:

Oh yeah, I have "Defection Deep Depression and..." too. But about "The Faded Film of a Japanese Sadness" I think I remember my files being messed up, like there was this really weird noise, I don't know if it was part of the song or like a glitch in the ripping or something. But I tried like more than one rip so I think I came to the conclusion it was the song, and I think that was the reason I didn't really like Nega. Also doesn't the first track take forever to start, it's been a while since I listened. That could also be the reason, I hate those tracks, lol, like ?.

WHAT.

These are the better part of Nega's music. <3

And are what made me like them!

i was shocked and dissapointed when they changed their nice visu style to that UnsraW-old 12012-like costumes >.> it was about after hole/dole times (or before?oO)..now they look and sound not any special [changing style/changing music tendency]

so yeah, The Faded Film of a Japanese Sadness was the best!

posted in The official get-to-know- new J-Indies bands

Ok thank you for uploading.

And no, I don't think that was the noise that mine was making, so the one I had originally. I must've just gotten a bad rip before.

i see. i got this rip from batsu (not the original but reuploaded/reposted) and it's good. but maybe not from there..don't remember already XD

and i love your download speed, lol x)

yaaay, that's good you liked it.

Sign in to follow this