Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Velvet Nightmare

Velvet Nightmare

491164.jpg

I just found out about this band yesterday when I was looking at my new Cure, they're doing a show with a bunch of other really good bands like unfade, Sel'm, BLOODY VALENTINE, ?eight, and some other one's. So I'm looking for music from everyone playing that show, because the one's I've heard are amazing. And I finally found a sample!!! I wish I could find some other stuff!! You guys should listen to the sample though it's really good.

Does anyone know anything more about them?

Ensei (Sample)

Vanity (Sample)

I talked to a guy on Jpopmusic a long time ago. Same guy who gave me that Suicide Lilith from BERLIN actually. And he said he has a friend who had a single of theirs or something in Japan, and because I requested it already, he PM'ed me saying he'd try to get it from his friend. But yeah, I never heard anything back, haha.

On a positive note, here's the OHP: http://www.geocities.jp/velvet_nightmare_official/

Yeah I looked them up on Last.FM to get that picture, and there's like a couple songs that aren't that sample that are listed. I should see if anyone wants to hook me up or something, lol.

Haha, yeah I hate when you can't find awesome looking indies bands. XD

Oh, and there's a sample of Vanity on the OHP if you wanna check that out. XD

Some of their discog(not downloads):

?DISPOSAL OF FORMALISM?

(07.06.07 release)

1.Vanity?Audition ?

2.THE DISPOSAL

3. Sura Uta

"It dislikes and take leave to Yo principle. "

05.12. Xx

"..black.. empty"

1. The black sky

2.the sorrow

(I think the dates are set as Year.Month.Day)

Their first 2 releases were Free Distributions, to get fans. 3rd was a real release to be bought.

It's hard to buy their stuff as their single is not on brandx or any of those online shops, well, except for a few auctions. I don't know about cd shops since I don't live in Japan ._.

Sign in to follow this