Sign in to follow this  
Furik

D'espairsRay temporary return in June

@aesma666

really? haha what did he do?

well it all started during the concert they were performing and Karyu walked towards hizumi and pointed at me and my friend ( and I know this for a fact cuz the way my friend was dressed she was wearing bright pink dress in the dark you can totally see it ) and while Karyu was playing his guitar solo he kept leaning in and looking straight at us. hizumi had the biggest grin on his face. then when they were throwing stuff into the crowd lol Karyu hit me with a bottle cap from his water bottle ^^ . during the autograph session that was the moment. ppl were talking with Hizumi but he kept looking at me with this smile. when i got too him Karyu tried to tell me something but I didnt hear him cuz I couldnt stop looking at Hizumi he had this huge grin even after I left the line he kept looking at me. O.O it was so embarrasing. and I think Karyu was trying to say sorry for hitting me lol but Hizumi ruined that moment. that damn grin almost killed me.

the worst part was ppl kept staring at me . because it was so obvious Hizumi was staring at me.

so Im determined to meet this man again. lol.

Probably bullshit. If the tour was a failure then the promoters/organizers that brought them overseas would lose money, not the band itself or their management, I think. They get an amount of money from those people to perform there so failure or not they simply can't lose money in any way.

Management is what oversees everything about touring. Last time I checked, I don't really think D'espairsRay had any official promoters / organizers other than their own management. And though they can't lose money, the people invested can, and that can always be a problem because you have to eventually pay them off.

They've toured numerous times in the U.S. If they were bombs, I don't think they would've kept coming back.

They've toured a total of 3 times I think? The first was that Coll:Set tour where they played a few dates in around 300 person venues. The second was in Taste of Chaos with big name American bands. The third was their last tour which saw many near-empty venues. Most were half full at most! That one show was even cancelled because no one bought tickets to it. Touring the US is very very expensive if you're doing a headlining tour, especially for Japanese bands -- and this did not pay off.

Relentless, what you are saying is purely rumors. The fact remains if their tour did bomb, it was only their very last tour or they would not have come back. And while, yes, it probably was expensive, they are a band on a major record label, most likely the label was the one eating the costs, not the band. What you are saying just sounds very odd. The fact that you are calling Hizumi a faker is just plain dumb too. If he was faking and they needed money, he would just say he is better and the band would come back from hiatus, go on tour in Japan, make another album, and with it make more money.

That all said, I hope someone gets some video of this live, I think it would be really fun.

Sometimes you forget that these musicians do this for a living.

They have nothing to fall back on. This IS their job.

And what the hell is wrong with Hizumi selling merch? You would prefer him to not be there? The guy can still stand and talk, he's not disabled. I don't see what's so embarrasing. Making it out to be doing this against his will - its pretty easy for him to not turn up to the lives.

Sign in to follow this