Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

The MH Music Questionnaire! :D

I thought it would be fun for our many MH members to answer this music meme. Given the diversity of our userbase, this should be VERY interesting! So copy the code in the spoiler below and get started! To maintain neatness, I implore you all to use the spoiler tags for your answers. Well, GO! GO! GO! :staru:

[quote][b]01. What are you listening to right now?[/b]
[b]02. What song(s) make(s) you sad?[/b]
[b]03. What is the most annoying song in the world?[/b]
[b]04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands?[/b]
[b]05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands?[/b]
[b]06. Your favorite recently discovered band is?[/b]
[b]07. Favorite female voice(s)?[/b]
[b]08. Favorite male voice(s)?[/b]
[b]09. Music type you find yourself listening to most?[/b]
[b]10. What do you listen to, to hype you up?[/b]
[b]11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?[/b]
[b]12. Last gig/concert you went to?[/b]
[b]13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?[/b]
[b]14. Most hated band?[/b]
[b]15. Song that makes you think?[/b]
[b]16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?[/b]
[b]17. Favorite music video?[/b]
[b]18. Can you play a musical instrument?[/b]
[b]19. Are you in a band?[/b]
[b]20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?[/b]
[b]21. Best all-girl band you know of?[/b]
[b]22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…?[/b]
[b]23. What do you think of Classical music?[/b]
[b]24. What do you think of Country music?[/b]
[b]25. What do you think of Death metal?[/b]
[b]26. What do you think of Visual Kei?[/b]
[b]27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?[/b]
[b]28. What do your parents listen to?[/b]
[b]29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track?[/b]
[b]30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?[/b]
[b]31. Have you met any famous musicians?[/b]
[b]32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?[/b]
[b]33. Do you watch music TV?[/b]
[b]34. Do you listen to the radio?[/b]
[b]35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever?[/b]
[b]36. Name one album that you regret listening to[/b]
[b]37. Do you buy music digitally?[/b] 
[b]38. Favorite Visual Kei band?[/b] 
[b]39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate?[/b] 
[b]40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you?[/b]
[b]41. What genre could you never listen to?[/b]
[b]42. What language do you listen to the most in music?[/b]
[b]43. Do you like long songs?[/b]
[b]44. How often do you download music?[/b]
[b]45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer?[/b]
[b]46. What do you think of autotune?[/b]
[b]47. What do you think of Noise (music)?[/b]
[b]48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? [/b]
[b]49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? [/b]
[b]50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be?[/b]
[b]51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..)[/b]
[b]52. How much on average do you listen to in a day?[/b]
[b]53. How big is your digital music collection?[/b]
[b]54. How many physical CDs do you own?[/b]
[b]55. What song will you play at your Wedding?[/b]
[b]56. What song will you play at your Funeral?[/b]
[b]57. What dead musician would you bring back?[/b]
[b]58. Best intro to a song?[/b]
[b]59. Favorite album cover?[/b]
[b]60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate?[/b]
[b]61. What are you listening to now?[/b][/quote]

I'll post my answers a bit later! :3

01. What are you listening to right now? Korol i shut - Prygnu so skaly

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? I hate to admit this but some stuff from Raphael. Aki Kaze no Rhapsody is a good example. Even though Kazuki was dead before I became interested in the band, he really wrote some great stuff. It's sad that he is no longer with us to cause me to have eargasms.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? 10 hour long epic saxophone solo.

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Kuroageha, vellaDonna and Aliene

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Death, Arkona and Blind Guardian

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Korol i Shut

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Masha

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Aleksey Gorshenev

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Rock/metal - stuff with guitars and drums.

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Metal, something fast, heavy and catchy.

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Soundtracks / classical instrumental orchestrated stuff.

12. Last gig/concert you went to? Exist Trace

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Korol i Shut

14. Most hated band? Hmm Lady Gaga and Kanye West.

15. Song that makes you think? :DUUR:

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Death, not so much for the world but for them younger metal fans that only know what MTV is spoon feeding them.

17. Favorite music video? meh, I don't really watch many music videos.

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Nope, can't read it either. I think that's why I can enjoy so much horrific crap.

19. Are you in a band? Nope, have no interest either.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Nope, though I wish I could play the cello or something rad. However I have more interest in getting into the business side of it.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Show-Yah.

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? I hate the radio.

23. What do you think of Classical music? Everyone should listen to classical music. (Including myself, not nearly enough)

24. What do you think of Country music? They seriously do sing about their stupid truck, shopping at Walmart and at noon the local country station here plays the national anthem sung by some country singer.

25. What do you think of Death metal? \m/ - I like the more classic death metal styles, not this new grindcore corey stuff.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? Guilty pleasure of mine, especially when you rewind to the 90s and early 2000s and start digging into the Kote-kei stuff.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Saxophone because it's always used in those sexy saxy saxophone songs. And I'm just so sexy ;)

28. What do your parents listen to? Deep Purple, Ozzy, Beetles (except my Dad), Dio, ACDC y'know all that classic oldies stuff. My parents still have and use original 8-tracks and cassette tapes!

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Battlestar Galactica soundtracks from Bear McCreary and the Gladiator movie soundtrack from Hans Zimmer.

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Nope.

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Nope.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Nope.

33. Do you watch music TV? Nope, don't have cable television.

34. Do you listen to the radio? Nope.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Follow The Blind from Blind Guardian, No World Order from Gamma Ray, Smash from The Offspring.

36. Name one album that you regret listening to STACKED RUBBISH - The Gazzette.

37. Do you buy music digitally? No, unless I don't have a choice. If I really like the band but can't find the CDs or it's only released digitally.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? vellaDonna, Kuroageha and Aliene Ma'riage.

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? DELUHI. I'm not alone on this one.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Yes, it almost always ruins the song. That is, if the song is all in Engrish, a little bit I can do but an entire song nope no way.

41. What genre could you never listen to? American country music.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? Japanese and English.

43. Do you like long songs? Yes and no, it really depends.

44. How often do you download music? Honestly, not a lot.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? To be honest not really, I am fine with lower bitrate.

46. What do you think of autotune? Overused, especially by most mainstream artists.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? It's just noise.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Headphones.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Chuck Schuldiner

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Death, Aliene, vellaDonna and Kuroageha.

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) I would stereotype it as a hipster because I listen to music you probably haven't even heard of hurhurhur. No seriously, I don't know. Metal-head? I use to be an elitist metal-head asshole.

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? According to Last.fm 181 songs a day.

53. How big is your digital music collection? 130 something gigs.

54. How many physical CDs do you own? Well over 400 CDs. My Japanese collection is almost 400 and my non-Japanese collection is about 200-ish. I'm a crazy hoarder and it's all stored away in boxes right now.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? I don't want a big stupid wedding and even if I did have a choice my Mom would get all pissed off and butthurt at whatever I chose.

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Chuck Schuldiner

58. Best intro to a song? The introduction piece that spills into Deathrone Tyranny from Gamma Ray's album No World Order.

59. Favorite album cover? Dozing Green from Dir en grey because I like Takato Yamamoto's artwork :U

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Vasalla and vellaDonna would be cool! Or maybe Kuroageha and vellaDonna? Oh I don't know! :V

61. What are you listening to now? Raphael - Imitation white.

01. What are you listening to right now? Arc - Crash Berry

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? literally anything by devics

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Irokui - Haruiro Kataomoi

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Lareine, Vidoll, Moran

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Devics, Camera Obscura, Jay-Jay Johanson

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? kannivalism

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Lady Gaga, Beth Gibbons

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Kamijo, Ren, Dustin O'Halloran, Greg Laswell

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? VK.

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Lady Gaga, Tesla Boy

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Camera Obscura, Portishead

12. Last gig/concert you went to? The Monster Ball

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Megaromania

14. Most hated band? DEATHGAZE/lynch.

15. Song that makes you think? Plastic Tree - Thirteenth Friday

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Lareine

17. Favorite music video? Lady Gaga - Born This Way

18. Can you play a musical instrument? hell no

19. Are you in a band? hell no

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? sometimes.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? does perfume count?

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? i don't remember. my car radio was stolen :<

23. What do you think of Classical music? i like short pieces.

24. What do you think of Country music? it's not all bad. i like some older stuff.

25. What do you think of Death metal? shit. it's all shit.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? love it. gets too much shit for stupid reasons imo.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? synthesizer

28. What do your parents listen to? classic heavy metal/american idol crap

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? idk.

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? sometimes?

31. Have you met any famous musicians? i met dir en grey years ago since my ex was a fan of them

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? sometimes

33. Do you watch music TV? ew no

34. Do you listen to the radio? i can't. lol.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? 1. lareine - fierte . . . 2. vidoll - esoteric romance 3. kisaki project - eien no yume

36. Name one album that you regret listening to deathgaze - awake

37. Do you buy music digitally? sure

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? literally all of them.

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? merry

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? not at all. sometimes what comes out manages to sound kinda cool.

41. What genre could you never listen to? any extreme metal.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? japanese.

43. Do you like long songs? ballads.

44. How often do you download music? err'day

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? noppe

46. What do you think of autotune? don't mind it at all

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? i don't like it. i need melody.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? headphones

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? dustin o'halloran

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? lareine.

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) fat vk fangirl/pop nerd

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? 40 ish a day

53. How big is your digital music collection? i recently had to start over, so it's only at 20-ish gb

54. How many physical CDs do you own? 30-40

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? meg - kittenish

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? lady - twerk. remember me well.

57. What dead musician would you bring back? st. jasmine you

58. Best intro to a song?lycaon - i love sex. i love drugs. i love rock'n'roll

59. Favorite album cover? moran - heroine

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? megaromania + kiryu

61. What are you listening to now?meg - kittenish

01. What are you listening to right now? Xylos - Mission

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? 99% of Bluedawn's catalog does it almost every time.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Maybe the "You're a Jerk Song" or anything by lil'wayne or soulja boy (same-difference)

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands?DAI & A9. No third as it always changes.

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Probably: Portugal. The Man, Bluedawn...maybe The Mars Volta but these kind of change too.

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Xylos

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Tomiko Van (duh)

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Shou (duh)

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Lately, mostly combinations of Electronic styles and Rock Styles (with some major exceptions).

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Happy Jumpy stuff... Like Asphalt Frustration or Riddim Saunter or something. lol

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Loro's.

12. Last gig/concert you went to?Either The Unique Star or Danger Gang when rei left. Can't remember which came first.

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? A mix of Xylos and phantogram.

14. Most hated band? many dislikes but no really HATED bands.

15. Song that makes you think? most songs do in some way or another.

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Every band I love xD

17. Favorite music video? not a real PV person.

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Yup. Guitar and Cello mostly. Used to play the trumpet when I was younger but probably couldn't play a single note these days.

19. Are you in a band? nope.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yup.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Tough one. There are a lot of great all-girl bands spanning different genres so I'd Have to think about it.

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? uh don't listen to the radio really...CD maybe an L.S.E. track since "new front" was the last CD I ripped before coming home.

23. What do you think of Classical music?Like it but it's really not apart of my regular music mix.

24. What do you think of Country music? hate it.

25. What do you think of Death metal?not really a fan, but some off shoots of the genre are a bit more listenable to me but generally, I pass on it.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei?Like it but to an extent. Obviously my second favorite band is Visual and though A and 9goats are the only real "recent" additions to Visual bands I listen to, I still like and listen to things I loved some years ago every now and then.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Cello ~

28. What do your parents listen to? lol My Dad listens to a lot of things, I'd say his only real reservations lie with anything that's metally or screamy but hell he even likes country, which given his background is really weird. My mom isn't a real music person, she likes Kanye west and Eminem though (lol), Michael Bolton, George Michael, Stevie Nicks, Hall & Oates...iono.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Don't listen to too many soundtracks so can't make an informed opinion. oOnly really Katamari, Kingdom Hearts and Crisis Core soundtracks on mah pod.

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Absolutely not.

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Yup.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? No. Unless I'm rooting for a particular artist to do well and that only lasts about a week.

33. Do you watch music TV? No.

34. Do you listen to the radio? No.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Don't really have a top 3.

36. Name one album that you regret listening to No regrets mang!

37. Do you buy music digitally? Nope. It kills me when it's the only choice too =/ If I'm going to spend money, I want the whole Cd experience.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? A9 (duh)

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate?none really, I tend to still like all the cheesy/bad things I liked but for different reasons.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? No...unless the engrish is really really whiny.

41. What genre could you never listen to?I'll try any genre once tbh. Country is probably the only thing I'm quite sure I haven't and probably never will find something I really like in it.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? Japanese.

43. Do you like long songs? Absolutely.

44. How often do you download music?These days not so much, since I buy a lot of CD's but I do download sparingly.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? I rip my Cd's in 320 mp3 but when it comes to downloading as long as it's at least 128 I won't complain.

46. What do you think of autotune? I think if used properly it's a non-issue but the overuse of it is ridiculous.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? I used like a bit of noise. Never listened to it in large quantities but if the mood is there for it I can and have in the past.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Headphones.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? ATM Im crushin' on somebody who looks like Ooki Nobuo and he's always been on my list so we'll go with him.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? None really.

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) Uh would've said hipster maybe? but I have so much pop/mainstream stuff in there I think I'd be shunned by them easily ^_^

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? All day, every day.

53. How big is your digital music collection? Really really big? I haven't calculated in some time and that would be impossible to do at the moment since most of my stuff won't be with me for some months. =/

54. How many physical CDs do you own?Once Again I can't count since a good percentage of them are still in tokyo but in NYC right now at least 70-80.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Pokemon Theme Song.

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Hush Hush Hush, Here Comes the Boogeyman.

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Bob Marley but only on the condition that he comes back as a zombie.

58. Best intro to a song? Calculating...

59. Favorite album cover? Calculating...

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? I've got nothing. ;___;

61. What are you listening to now? Now it's: Phantogram - When I'm small

01. What are you listening to right now? Foo Fighters - The Pretender

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Devin Townsend Project - Terminal, Pain Of Salvation - Second Love

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Simple Plan's discography

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? MERRY, the GazettE (you heard me, h8a), 9GOATS BLACK OUT

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? All Devin Townsend projects, Katatonia, Scar Symmetry

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Alrakis

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Anneke van Giersbergen

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Devin Townsend

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Prog Metal, pro(g)bably

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Anything by Strapping Young Lad

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Some nice space ambient stuff

12. Last gig/concert you went to? Pff, I don't go to gigs. Last one I went to was Alice Cooper when I was a kid.

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Scar Symmetry

14. Most hated band? brokencyde and all the shit they've spawned.

15. Song that makes you think? Strapping Young Lad - Almost Again

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Devin Townsend. Though at the same time, not really. I enjoy how the fanbase isn't gigantic, but very very dedicated.

17. Favorite music video? Strapping Young Lad - Almost Again

18. Can you play a musical instrument? I played drums for a bit. Thinking of picking up guitar or bass.

19. Are you in a band? Nope.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? I'd like to at least give it a try someday.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Haven't got a clue.

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? I don't listen to the radio. And I mostly buy CD's for collectors purposes. ;O

23. What do you think of Classical music? I think it's brilliant. What else?

24. What do you think of Country music? I think sometimes it's actually really good, and that it gets far more hate than it deserves.

25. What do you think of Death metal? I love it. More so when it's injected with fresh ideas. Cookie-cutter-death-metal-band-of-angry-teenagers generally won't do much for me, if at all.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? My opinion of VK as a whole is mostly negative. There are/have been a lot of very, very good bands to come from it, but the disbanding rate and overall lack of anything particularly interesting music-wise (in my opinion, duh) tends to give me a negative view.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Drums maybe. I get beat by people with sticks a lot.

28. What do your parents listen to? My dad is a massive Pink Floyd fan. My mum is a massive Nightwish fan.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Nobuo Uematsu's Final Fantasy VII soundtrack. The nostalgia refuses to let me choose otherwise.

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? EVERY BAND MEMBER OF EVERY BAND? No. I do tend to know the names of favourite bands' members though. But I've always been like that. Something about wanting to know who I'm listening to, and being able to bring it up in conversation rather than "the vocalist/guitarist/etc".

31. Have you met any famous musicians? 'Fraid not.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Nope.

33. Do you watch music TV? Only sometimes. Most of those times it's to laugh at how bad some of it is.

34. Do you listen to the radio? Nope.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Strapping Young Lad - Alien, Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe, Opeth - Ghost Reveries

36. Name one album that you regret listening to That last horrendously bad Lycaon album. My god.

37. Do you buy music digitally? I have once or twice. Mostly because there really wasn't much of an alternative at the time.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? 9GOATS BLACK OUT

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? Metallica. I think their complete decline over the past decade or so speaks for itself.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Depends on the severity. If the accent is very intense it can be a little offputting, but generally it's not much of an issue.

41. What genre could you never listen to? True old school punk. Just... rubbish.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? English I guess. Followed probably by Japanese and Finnish.

43. Do you like long songs? I'd go as far as to say I prefer long songs. Particularly when they don't feel as long as they are.

44. How often do you download music? All the time.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? Anything from 192 and up. 128 doesn't even bother me at all most of the time, but 192 generally guarantees it's listenable.

46. What do you think of autotune? It's disgusting and should be eradicated.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? It's alright, but not something I'd listen to constantly.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Headphones usually. I feel I miss a lot of things when using speakers.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Well, as a straight male, I'm fine with admitting that people like Daniel Gildenlöw from Pain of Salvation and Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters are attractive guys. Were I gay, I would. As far as me being actually physically attracted to someone though... probably Simone Simmons from Epica.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? It would have to be Strapping Young Lad.

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) A metal-head, I guess. Despite how incredibly vague it is in describing my music tastes, but hell, that's stereotypes for you.

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? Not sure really. Some days I'll plow through a few albums, some days I might only listen to 2 or 3 songs in the whole day.

53. How big is your digital music collection? Roughly 400+ GB.

54. How many physical CDs do you own? Quite a lot. They're all mostly collected by me and my brother over the years, which have kinda all been left to me now. It's late and I am not counting. ;(

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Devin Townsend Project - Feather

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Porcupine Tree - Lazarus

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Layne Staley. I miss that bastard's voice so much.

58. Best intro to a song? Kalmah - Time Takes Us All, Septic Flesh - Sangreal, Megadeth - Head Crusher

59. Favorite album cover? Shining - V: Halmstad, Lantlôs - .neon, Alcest - Écailles De Lune, Les Discrets - Septembre et ses dernières Pensées

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Devin Townsend and Daniel Gildenlöw. Can't even express how amazing that collab would be.

61. What are you listening to now? Pain of Salvation - Idioglossia

God I really do wank over DT too much. Fucking hell.

01. What are you listening to right now? David Guetta Feat. Wynter Gordon - Toyfriend

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Hanoi Rocks - Don't You Ever Leave Me (comes of the top of the head for me)

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Aqua - Barbie Girl

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? PANIC☆ch/パニック??ゃん??る, DragonWAPPPPPPER, NaiL

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Children of Bodom, Rhapsody of Fire, Stratovarius

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? V-last. (kinda late on it eh lol)

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Jiyoon(4minute)

08. Favorite male voice(s)? MEGURU

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Electronic Dance Music

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Afrojack - Take over control (any mix of it would do lol)

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Anything acoustic

12. Last gig/concert you went to? Symphony X @ the regency ballroom in SF May 8, 2011

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? NaiL

14. Most hated band? Slipknot

15. Song that makes you think? Tiesto Feat. Teagan and Sara - Feel it in my bones

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? PANIC☆ch/パニック??ゃん??る

17. Favorite music video? I dont have one :/

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Drums, Trombone, Piano, and Vocalist(if that counts)

19. Are you in a band? Yes, but we totes sucks

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? All the time

21. Best all-girl band you know of? flagitious idiosyncrasy in the dilapidation (I Like grindcore)

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Lady GaGa - Judas (electrolightz remix) (If were counting what im listening to right now)

23. What do you think of Classical music? Love it so much my friend forbid me from playing piano/keyboard at their place

24. What do you think of Country music? Super depressing

25. What do you think of Death metal? LOVE IT

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? Im whatever on it now, i only listen to like 5 bands nowadays

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? drums, cause i keep everything in order

28. What do your parents listen to? Whatever is on the radio

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? I dont have one

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Hell Yes!

31. Have you met any famous musicians? I met Janne Warmen after a CoB show, he is a dick

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Nope

33. Do you watch music TV? Nope

34. Do you listen to the radio? Only when my ipod dies :/

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper, Rhapsody of Fire - Power of the Dragonflame, PANIC☆ch/パニック??ゃん??る - TRICK

36. Name one album that you regret listening to That new CoB album, it made me cry, North Pole Throwdown? You gotta be fucking me!!

37. Do you buy music digitally? Only When Im unable to purchase the hard copy at first.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? PANIC☆ch/パニック??ゃん??る

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? So many to list, but THE KIDDIE

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Nope, how would you like to sing in a language you can barely speak?

41. What genre could you never listen to? Country

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? English

43. Do you like long songs? Only if it doesnt get stale

44. How often do you download music? Not often, only when i get tired of songs

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 128kbs is always fine, i dont get the butthurt of not having 320kbs, just cause it sounds kinda grainy you can always zone it out in time anyways.

46. What do you think of autotune? Only good when used right.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? Well I like Anal Cunt so it doesnt bother me at all XD

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? I like earphones with nice bass and good crisp treble

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Im not attracted to VK artist at all(I think they Look Nice) but musician i find sexy is George Nozuka.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Hanoi Rocks

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) Electronic Visual Metal Head?

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? About 7 hours

53. How big is your digital music collection? A little over a terabyte

54. How many physical CDs do you own? A little over 500(Includes all genres of music)

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Skrillex - Fucking Die

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Freddie Mercury (You guys know Queen is Fucking Awesome)

58. Best intro to a song? Children of Bodom - Hate Me!

59. Favorite album cover? Mayhem - Dawn of the Black Hearts (C'mon you got to admit thats pretty br00tal)

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? PANIC☆ch/パニック??ゃん??る and David Guetta

61. What are you listening to now? David Guetta Feat. Rihanna - Who's that Chick (Fuck Me Im Famous Dub)

01. What are you listening to right now? The "Bonus Track" from Boris' Smile album

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? "Tears" by X Japan, "Million Miles Away" by Grand Slam, "Secret Garden" by Gackt, "消??????虹" by B'z, and "So Young" by The Yellow Monkey

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Number Girl, Luna Sea, and Boris

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? U2, Dropkick Murphys, and Crashdog

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Cowpers

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Stevie Nicks, Alison Krauss

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Sohei Oyamada, Eizo Sakamato, Koshi Inaba, Gendo Takebayashi, and "Annie"

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Punk/hardcore-derived alternative music

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Melt-Banana, Dropkick Murphys, Color, Anthem and The Stalin

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Luna Sea, Bluebeard, John Denver, Onsa, and As Meias

12. Last gig/concert you went to? admit1 @ summer camp

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Grand Slam

14. Most hated band? Metallica

15. Song that makes you think? "Life to Right" by Crashdog - really anything by Crashdog

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Luna Sea!

17. Favorite music video? "Allergy" by The Stalin

18. Can you play a musical instrument? No

19. Are you in a band? No

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yes

21. Best all-girl band you know of? AKB48

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? "All of the Lights" by Kanye West (radio)

23. What do you think of Classical music? Some of it is pleasant, most is boring

24. What do you think of Country music? Country has a few artists I love, but most of it is annoying - especially today

25. What do you think of Death metal? Kill it with fire

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? Like country, there are only a few gems in a gold mine of sucky

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? A drum set (so Inazawa could hit on me, lol)

28. What do your parents listen to? Current pop and rap, adult contemporary, contemporary Christian (my mom only)

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? It is a tie between the soundtrack of Cold Mountain and the original score of The Horse Whisperer

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? No, just the ones I like the most

31. Have you met any famous musicians? No

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? No

33. Do you watch music TV? Sometimes I watch VH1 Classic

34. Do you listen to the radio? Only on car rides, when bored or when my iPod is dead

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Image by Luna Sea, Overload by Anthem, and Pink by Boris

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Kyutai by MUCC

37. Do you buy music digitally? Occasionally

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? Luna Sea

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? Miyavi

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Yes

41. What genre could you never listen to? Gothwave

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? Japanese

43. Do you like long songs? Depends on the song

44. How often do you download music? Once every three or four months

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 256-320 kbps is good with me

46. What do you think of autotune? If used tastefully, it can be a nice addition, but most of the time it is abused and shows a glaring lack of originality

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? Love a lot of it, but not a crazy fan

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Speakers, but sadly I hardly get the oppurtunity

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Ahito Inazawa, Naoto Shibata, Eizo Sakamoto, Yusuke Ide, Kiyoharu, Gendo Takebayashi, Koshi Inaba, J, Ryo Kazama, and Sid Vicious

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Number Girl!

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) A hipster, probably

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? 10-15 songs

53. How big is your digital music collection? 15.79 GB, 2399 songs

54. How many physical CDs do you own? 144

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? "Fragrance" by Gackt

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? "Alive" by Pearl Jam

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Munetaka Higuchi

58. Best intro to a song? The intro to "Front Seat" by Dropkick Murphys

59. Favorite album cover? Boris' New Album

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Ichiro Agata and Nakao Kentaro

61. What are you listening to now? "KISS (ft. DJ Krush)" by Luna Sea

be your own risk to read these before posting.

01. What are you listening to right now? Lady Gaga - Government Hooker

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Oh, there are numerous. But to name one, Guns'N'Roses - Don't Cry || Dir en Grey - Zakuro

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Any songs that Girls Aloud ever sung.

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Dir en Grey, 8-eit-, LUNA SEA

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blondie, New Order

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? CaTFiSt, ERASURE

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Utada Hikaru, Yuna Ito, Shiina Ringo, Misia, Steffani Germanotta

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Ken Hirai, Kaya, Bernard Sumner, Trent Reznor, Robert Smith, Toshinobu Kubota

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Classic Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Techno, Electronica, Industrial, Rock

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? electronica/techno music

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? chillout music, trip hop

12. Last gig/concert you went to? Lady Gaga, Monster Ball 2010

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? 8-eit-

14. Most hated band? Orange Range, Mushroomhead

15. Song that makes you think? idiot - Fakkan A, someone really needs to tell me what they were talking about.

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? 8-eit-

17. Favorite music video? Utada Hikaru - Sakura Drops, Rihanna - Only Girl (in the world), The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up and all of Bjork, Gaga and Madonna MVs, i love fantastical surreal world.

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Yes. Drums, Recorder, Pianica, Triangle, And bagpipes

19. Are you in a band? Not anymore.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? When i was 17 to early 20, yes. More to, want to be famous actually.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? exist trace, Aldious, ore ska band

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Lady Gaga - Americano

23. What do you think of Classical music? My Dad, Women in ballgown, Said to be able to make people smarter by listening to particular numbers. And made to be evergreen.

24. What do you think of Country music? Middle America, Redneck on the most part, My Uncle Dee, Cowboy hat, Banjo, In the Closet gay, Most lyrical themes are about domestic violence, Unfaithfulness, and typical American problems. I suppose these cowboys are rude to their wives or something.

25. What do you think of Death metal? Black is back. Most teenager who got into it will think it is 100% better/cooler than any genres of music.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? Men in drag, Extravaganza, Colorful Hair, When one band did some unique title or themes granted all other bands will eventually following it, 98% who got into it thinks the musicians are kawaii even when they are actually not, and seme-uke fanfics with a little dose of angst.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? A Violin. Classy but can make screechy sounds that hurt one's ears if you don't know how to handle me,

28. What do your parents listen to?Dad: Rock n Roll, Pop, Heavy Metal, Blues, Psydelic, Folk, Funk. Don't have a Mum, sry.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Numerous. But again to name one: Air - Virgin Suicides scores || Daftpunk -TRON Legacy|| Animetal - Pegasus Fantasy cover (Saint Seiya) || FF IX's Suteki Da Ne

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Yes, i do.

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Yes, i have.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? very Much Do.

33. Do you watch music TV? Not so much anymore, youtube more often today.

34. Do you listen to the radio? Yes, when i am on the road mostly.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? RHCP - Californication, Dir en Grey - Kisou, Lady Gaga - Born This Way

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Mr.SaTaN - I'm Frenzy of Liberty || Leona Lewis - Twilight. I wish i never do.

37. Do you buy music digitally? Yes, i did.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? Buck Tick

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? rather to stay away from, since hate, i could never do. Always have soft spot for them you see :D and that band are Girugamesh.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Not really, it's just funny than annoying to me. Like watching 80s Hollywood movies and soap opera where the typical Japanese character would do such language and serve as comical purpose.

41. What genre could you never listen to? I wouldn't say never. I always give everything a chance before i decide if i like it or not.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? English

43. Do you like long songs? As long as it produced and progresed well. Yes.

44. How often do you download music? Mostly for Japanese music that not quite easy to get. And some oldies music that i can't even find the record on vintage store now cos it's sold out and not produced anymore.

And that quite often.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? as long as listenable, however i would mind if it's below 160. That is not make sense.

46. What do you think of autotune? A two eyed blade. Will be useful and good if one knows how to use it and not to abuse it. It can enhanced music to a different level. But it can also ruin music when used heavily.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? artsy, missunderstood, underrated and often a piece of manifesto of the artist themselves. And the term "futurist" are ridiculously cool btw.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Headphones. I can hear the details much more clearer than speakers do + no neighbours will knock my floors (their ceiling) for being to noisy.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Kiyoharu, Michael Buble, Ziggy Stardust.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Viored and The Kinks

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) Raver, Party Animal, Hedonist Dance Pop Fanatic

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? I would say 80% of my days involved with listening music. Except when i am at working hours at my office.

53. How big is your digital music collection? as of this second, 70.6 GB, (14.853 files and 1.5455 folders.) And growing.

54. How many physical CDs do you own? 2 full box of it. And 3 other racks.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Steven Curtis Chapman's

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory. This song brings whole new perspective for me to see deaths. It is not something to be regretted nor cried for. It is only a level up to anotherliving, an eternalliving, taking me back to my Catholic roots which believes people are never really dies. before this song, i was wanted NIN's Hurt to be my funeral song.

57. What dead musician would you bring back? John Lennon, Janis Joplin, Freddie Mercury and Jim Morisson

58. Best intro to a song? Modest Mouse - Float On, Ladytron - Predict The Day, The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army, Dir en Grey - Vinushka

59. Favorite album cover? RHCP - californication, Mutyumu - ilya, Shiina Ringo - Shouso Strip, Dream Theater - Images and Words, and Lady Gaga -Born This Way standard edition cover, for she was making a lotsa people thinking she was trolling with it. Very effective i see, it stays on most people's minds who have seen it once now, a total mindfuck.

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Ayumi Hamasaki - Nujabes || Lady Gaga - Madonna - Ladytron - Ziggy Stardust and The Prodigy in a musical orgy || Annie Lennox - David Bowie || Madonna - Cher

61. What are you listening to now? Lady Gaga - The Queen

01. What are you listening to right now? Symphony of Science - A Wave of Reason.

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Falconer - Portals of Light, Bear McCreary - Farewell Apollo.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na).

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Shadow, Arkha Sva, Galneryus.

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Devin Townsend (all projects), Disillusion, The Ocean.

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? A Storm of Light.

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Kathy Coupez.

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Tie between Andy Schmidt of Disillusion and Mathias Blad of Falconer.

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Progressive Metal.

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Dark Tranquillity.

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Carbon Based Lifeforms.

12. Last gig/concert you went to? The Ocean w/ Between the Buried and Me and Job for a Cowboy (<-- faggots.)

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Symphony of Science.

14. Most hated band? Nickelback.

15. Song that makes you think? The Ocean - Swallowed by the Earth.

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? The Ocean.

17. Favorite music video? Dark Tranquillity - Shadow In Our Blood.

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Bass, Synth/Keys/Shit leik dat.

19. Are you in a band? No, had musical "projects" but they died out.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? I wish I was a more accomplished musician.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Mares of Thrace.

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Nine Inch Nails - Survivalism.

23. What do you think of Classical music? It's neat, very interesting hearing some of the complex compositions that came from the minds of people who were not introduced to the technology or instruments we have now.

24. What do you think of Country music? Crap.

25. What do you think of Death metal? It's great, I'm a big fan of harsh vocals and I believe that the harder vocal lines and techniques are shown best within the death metal (and various sub-genres.)

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? Used to like it, don't have any opinions on it now.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Mellotron.

28. What do your parents listen to? Mom listens to mainstream pop, Dad listens to classic rock.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Mass Effect 1-2 OST's by Jack Wall (and Sam Hulick)

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? I know the main members of my favorite groups.

31. Have you met any famous musicians? If you can consider Robin Stapps and Loic Rosetti from the Ocean famous, then yes.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? No.

33. Do you watch music TV? No, and no.

34. Do you listen to the radio? Not at my own accord, my family members and friends do so sometimes I am subjected to it.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? The Ocean - Anthropocentric, Kalisia - Cybion, Primordial - To The Nameless Dead.

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Xerath's album "I" it was complete and utter shit, messy, orchestral shit. II wasn't that bad though.

37. Do you buy music digitally? On occasion I have had to.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? N/A.

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? Eluveitie, I don't actually hate them but I don't like them as much as I used to.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Nope, not really.

41. What genre could you never listen to? Disco..

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? German, English, Swedish, Finnish shall I continue?

43. Do you like long songs? FUCK. YES.

44. How often do you download music? Daily, hourly. Pretty much as often as I can.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? Variable bitrate pls.

46. What do you think of autotune? No, but I like vocal effects such as the ones Paul Masvidal uses in Cynic.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? I've never taken the time to listen to it intently. Maybe I will one day.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? I prefer using studio monitors or speakers but at this moment I'm using headphones.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Both of the women from Mares of Thrace, dem sum hawt bitchz.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? At the Gates.

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) Metal-head I guess...

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? Cannot be estimated. I'm all over the place with my listening habits.

53. How big is your digital music collection? Around 650GB +

54. How many physical CDs do you own? A fuckton.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Sybreed - Flesh Doll For Sale.

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Primordial - No Grave Deep Enough.

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Juhani Palomäki of Colosseum

58. Best intro to a song? Sybreed - Ego-Bypass Generator. HANDS DOWNNN.

59. Favorite album cover? SEPTIC FLESH - The Great Mass.

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Seth Anton and Robin Stapps, imagine epic, dark, macabre artwork revolving around metaphysical, religious and philosophical themes backed by brutal, dark yet post-metal sounding tunes and intelligent lyrics. That shit would be bad ass.

61. What are you listening to now? Globus - Take Me Away

01. What are you listening to right now?

Silje Nes - Recurring Dream

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad?

Curtis Mayfield - Love to the People...probably because I can relate to this song all too well. That and, my late father was a huge Mayfield fan.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world?

Almost anything being played on the radio right now?

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands?

my "favorites" often change, but...EGO-WRAPPIN', 凛??????時雨, ??イスイノナサ

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands?

at the moment....Land of Talk, Stateless....and...maybe Minus the Bear? I dunno. I like a lot.

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is?

SPC ECO....maybe

07. Favorite female voice(s)?

dayum I love too many female voices....Elizabeth Powell, Nakano Yoshie, Az Catalpa, Nakayama Uri, Laura Marling, Kazuho Oogiya, mmm, Elsa Esmeralda, Yukimi Nagano, Lizzy Parks, Mirah Yom Tov Zeitlyn, Agnete M. Kirkevaag...the list is endless!

08. Favorite male voice(s)?

Fink, Chris James (stateless), Thom Yorke (fuck tha h8ters), Alex Turner (fuck tha h8ters), Cee-lo Green

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most?

Lately? Downtempo electronica, IDM....dreamy/ethereal stuff. Some folky/acoustic stuff too..

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up?

depends on what I'm getting "hyped" to do

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?

Jazz, IDM, downtempo electronica, folk...

12. Last gig/concert you went to?

Porcupine Tree and Big Elf

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?

Land of Talk...I can't get enough

14. Most hated band?

I usually avoid stuff that I dislike, so I dunno....

15. Song that makes you think?

There are a number of OLD outkast, goodie mob, and cee-lo tracks with some very profound, thought-provoking lyrics.

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?

Probably Rin Toshite Shigure....

17. Favorite music video?

SPIRAL CHORD - distance to substance....among others

OLjz9VFAq28

18. Can you play a musical instrument?

Been learning the guitar on and off, but I've a right hand injury that makes it frustrating..

19. Are you in a band?

nope

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?

Of course

21. Best all-girl band you know of?

Zukunashi or Merpeoples

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…?

All I remember is that it sounded like shit

23. What do you think of Classical music?

I like it....I need to hear more of it

24. What do you think of Country music?

I like folk/Americana stuff that sounds county-ish, but I don't think I could dig straight-up country. I do enjoy country accents in music though (think mr.gnome)

25. What do you think of Death metal?

Give me brutality, but give me melody as well

26. What do you think of Visual Kei?

I like a few bands, but it's largely a scene that I avoid

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?

one that sounds like everything

28. What do your parents listen to?

My dad listened to Old-school R&B, Soul, Funk and related stuff (Al Green, The Temptations, Curtis Mayfield and tons more). My mom listened to all of that stuff too, but she also listened to the pop and rock of her time.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track?

anime soundtrack? Ghost in the Shell: SAC.....HANDS DOWN

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?

rarely...

31. Have you met any famous musicians?

Melt Banana's bassist. Even took a few pics with her. She is baddass

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?

fuck no

33. Do you watch music TV?

fuck no

34. Do you listen to the radio?

fuck no

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever?

3 of my favorites?

chimin - pomupomu

EGO-WRAPPIN - EGO-WRAPPIN' AND THE GOSSIP OF JAXX

Eternal Elysium - SEARCHING LOW&HIGH

36. Name one album that you regret listening to

I dunno...I tend to foget albums that I don't like rather quickly ^^;;

37. Do you buy music digitally?

sure

38. Favorite Visual Kei band?

It was Rentrer en Soi, But now it's between NightingeiL and the Gazette

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate?

School Food Punishment

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you?

Sometimes.

41. What genre could you never listen to?

I'll try anything at least once...

42. What language do you listen to the most in music?

Probably Japanese...I like tons of non-Japanese music, but my Jp music collection is too dayum big

43. Do you like long songs?

I don't care how long it is if it's good. Long songs that just drag on can kiss my ass, though.

44. How often do you download music?

Everyday

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer?

v0, and any constant bitrates 192 and over...

46. What do you think of autotune?

It def. has a place in music, but it's being abused by mainstream pop artists

47. What do you think of Noise (music)?

It's extremely interesting. It's not something that I'd listen to casually, but it's fascinating nonetheless...

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones?

Depends on how I'm feeling

49. What musician(s) are you most physically attracted to?

With as many female musicians as I'm a fan of, you'd think this would be an easy one for me. Ironically, many of the female musicians that I love aren't even all that attractive. I guess I'll go with Esperanza Spalding or Shiina Ringo. *shrug*

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be?

Rentrer en Soi I guess

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..)

definitely an ongaku otaku hipster

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day?

last.fm says 40 tracks per day

53. How big is your digital music collection?

last time I checked, I had near 60,000 songs, approx. 400GB

54. How many physical CDs do you own?

around 90

55. What song will you play at your Wedding?

not a clue

56. What song will you play at your Funeral?

no idea

57. What dead musician would you bring back?

I dunno....that female vocalist from MUGA...she was badass. Very visceral screamer

58. Best intro to a song?

toe - goodbye. fuck I dunno - it's late and I'm sleepy =/

59. Favorite album cover?

hm...I like too many covers ^^;;

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate?

Tokyo Jihen & EGO-WRAPPIN'

61. What are you listening to now?

wixel - Stumbling Music #2

marching band(s) in front of the house WTF? it's 8AM Sunday!!

MUCC - Kagayaku Sekai

almost anything with acoustic guitar, stupid hippiecrap...

Dir En Grey, MUCC, Kill My Bleeding Smile

always changing, but atm i'd say Clutch, Justice and Monster Magnet (not so much "all time" eh? :P )

Boris and Inoran, didn't expect something luna-sea related could be so cool..

Drummer from Maximum the Hormone ^^

Kyo - Dir en grey, (although Miyavi sound great lately too)

(Hard-)Rock

Electro/Dubstep

Sludge or Pop-Rock (hmmn, strange combo that...)

that's been a while, i think it was Motörhead two years ago

Kill My Bleeding Smile

14. Most hated band?

i don't think i hate any band, if i don't like them, i ignore them...

doesn't exist i guess, i object the idea of the metalayer in pop-/rockmusic

Kill My Bleeding Smile and

The Unique Star and

ZIOOOUBACHI!!!

Dir En Grey - Obscure (level of wtfery is astounding)

yes, saxophone, piano, guitar, bass

19. Are you in a band?

nope

i wish i weren't actually, the i could actually make some money beeing a taxidriver or whatever...

don't think i know any

no idea, i guess some of the obove listed favorites

studied it for 4 years in cologne with diploma and everything. what i think of it? the music itself might be fine (sometimes), but the musicians are all stupidly backwards and conservative, almost as much as the stupid audiences and the concept of classical concerts is fuckin dead, or if it isn't it should be [/rant]

see question 03

pretty boring most of the time, but one or two songs can be fun...

what i like about it is that genre-limitations don't apply to the music, a band can throw almost anything, any idead or sound into a song and an album next to something completely different and nobody screams "blasphemy". i mean look at mucc, they put "anjelier" and "monster" right next to each other. that means in essence one might not like quite a buch of stuff since it differs so much, but at least it's never boring, and boring music is just useless.

hmmn, bassoon, powerless yet annoying

classical and dixieland unfortunately (though dad used to listen to classic-rock and Blues, his old vinyl got me into Rockmusic, when everybody was all hiphop and shit)

oh a bunch, too lazy to choose... ah ok her a few. Deathnote (not only openings/endings, weird choir suspense stuff is awesome too), Harry Potter, Inception, Every Tarantino-Flick, Highschool of the Dead, Deus Ex (game), Portal, Gothic 1...

no

from my classical days i met quite a bunch of famous retards, but band-wise no

nope

nope

nope

Dir En Grey - Uroboros, Justice - t, MUCC - Zekuu

i don't think listening to any music is regrettable

nope

i might say direngrey and mucc again, but they're not so visual anymore so let's go with Gazette

Mando Diao

YES, a GREAT DEAL!!!!!

Dixieland, Jazz, SingerSongwriter

English and Japanese (and Engrish unfortunately....)

well, if they don't get boring, most of the do though

when something is out that i might like?

anything from 192 up is fine

cool thing, some could use a little bit more (kyo) some quite a lot less (any rnb-singer) but i think it's fine, problem is only that lots of vocalists get lazy and say "ah whatever that was cool, let autotune handle the rest..."

i love distortion and noise and music that really annoys :P so well i don't actually listen to it a lot, but i really like the idea and concept

both, but if the surroundings are ok i prefer the speakers (but i study producer/mediacomposer now, so my headphones and my speakers are not what one would call "standard"...)

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to?

no comment

hmmn, most of the disbands already had their peak and wouldn't be able to come up with something interesting anymore, i guess i prefer just letting things be the way they are...

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..)

Indie-Stoner-Rock/Metal Electrohead maybe?

phew, 4-5hours maybe

somewhere between 40-50GB

don't know, 150 perhaps

no music whatsoever (no wedding whatsoever actually)

so long and thanks for all the fish...

hendrix

that piano+babycrying on the GazettE - DIM album

MUCC - Houyoku

Slipknot and Miyavi ^^ (actually that Really would be interesting!)

marching band stopped, reminds me to start winamp again, oh lookatathat, MUCC... perfect for getting out of bed and making coffee

01. What are you listening to right now? Andy Williams - Love Story

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? D'ERLANGER -SAD SONG, I Can't Live Without You, DIE IN CRIES - L.O.V.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Justin Bieber - Baby

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? D'ERLANGER, L'Arc~en~Ciel, EARTHSHAKER

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands?GUNS N ROSES, AEROSMITH, DEF LEPPARD

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? EARTHSHAKER

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Sachi Tainaka, Shania Twain

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Isono Hiroshi, Masafumi Nishida

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? old japanese rock/metal

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? speed metal

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? power ballad

12. Last gig/concert you went to? UST 400 years

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? D'ERLANGER and EARTHSHAKER

14. Most hated band? Metallica, Orange Range

15. Song that makes you think? ???

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? EARTHSHAKER and D'ERLANGER

17. Favorite music video? D'ERLANGER - Angelic Poetry

18. Can you play a musical instrument? nooby in guitar

19. Are you in a band? no

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? YES

21. Best all-girl band you know of? SHOW-YA

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Cant stop without you

23. What do you think of Classical music? i like the faster piano and violins

24. What do you think of Country music?its okay but forgettable

25. What do you think of Death metal? cant hear the message but i like some growls and fast guitars, drums

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? they can be any genre of music with fabulous clothes

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? MICROPHONE

28. What do your parents listen to? any old hits

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Valkyrie Profile Sountrack

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? almost all

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Tetsu Kikuchi and Paul Umehara in facebook

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? no

33. Do you watch music TV? yes, sometimes

34. Do you listen to the radio? always

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? D'ERLANGER - LAZZARO, EARTHSHAKER FUGITIVE, L'Arc~en~Ciel - KISS

37. Do you buy music digitally? rarely

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? D'ERLANGER

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? ASIAN KUNG FU GNERATION

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? no

41. What genre could you never listen to? RAP except EMINEM

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? japanese

43. Do you like long songs? yes

44. How often do you download music? almost everyday

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 128kbps because my memory is only 1GB

46. What do you think of autotune? too much is ridiculous

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? okay

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? headphones

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? Tomiko Van

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? REACTION, ZI:KILL

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) old-japanese revived music man

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? 16 songs per day

53. How big is your digital music collection?almost 1GB in mobile phone, 8000+ songs in my multiply

54. How many physical CDs do you own? only 2

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Shania Twain - From This Moment On, Backstreet Boys - Helpless When She Smiles

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? DIE IN CRIES - FUNERAL PROCESSION

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Freddy Mercury

58. Best intro to a song? intro of EARTHSHAKER's MORE

59. Favorite album cover? Image

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? 44MAGNUMxD'ERLANGER or EARTHSHAKER

61. What are you listening to now? Chances Are - Johnny Mathis

01. What are you listening to right now? Versailles - God Palace

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Nemesis' ballads

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Anything by Kesha or autotunecore bands

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Versailles, Canzel, Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Grammatics, Adele, Camera Obscura

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Zephyr

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Adele, Astrud Gilberto, Inara George of the Bird and the Bee

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Icchi of Canzel, the singers from APOGEE and Spitz, Owen Brinley of Grammatics, Noh Seungho of Nemesis, Kevin Barnes of Of Montreal

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? "Indie" rock and pop, "gothic" VK

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Just upbeat pop-rock

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Bossa nova!

12. Last gig/concert you went to? The remaining members of the Doors

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Negoto

14. Most hated band? Again, Kesha and all the autotuneshitcore

15. Song that makes you think? Songs with slightly cryptic and mysterious lyrics

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Nemesis. Great korean symphonic rock. I even made a thread for them and only one person responded! :arg:

17. Favorite music video? hmmmm, still thinking...

18. Can you play a musical instrument? piano

19. Are you in a band? a fake band called Mega Diss, where I pound on the keyboard drums

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Sometimes

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Negoto are really good, not the BEST, but the one that's popping in my head right now

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Negoto's new CD!

23. What do you think of Classical music? Overall, I respect it and listen to it occasionally, but there's soooo much of it

24. What do you think of Country music? Not for me

25. What do you think of Death metal? Like it in small doses when I'm in the mood

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? I think there's a LOT about (certain) VK that's very unique and doesn't get credit, because people are too quick to judge since there are a lot of shitty bands that sound/look exactly the same

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? No idea, haha

28. What do your parents listen to? Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, James Blunt

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? R.O.D the TV soundtrack

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Only of a few bands

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Met Versailles (shook hands, said some words, they signed my photobook) and they were great!

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Um... nope! Although I hear Adele is owning right now.

33. Do you watch music TV? MTV? You mean the reality TV channel? Nope.

34. Do you listen to the radio? Fuck no.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Too hard... see favorite artists above.

36. Name one album that you regret listening to?

37. Do you buy music digitally? Sometimes, usually when I can't get the hard copy.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? Canzel

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? The KIDDIE would be a biggie. I don't hate them now, but they haven't done a single song I've cared about in a looooong time.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Absolutely. But my all-time least favorite rendition of Engrish would be rapping. Rapping asians.... gah!

41. What genre could you never listen to? I'll give stuff a try, but after hearing it, I know I'll never enjoy autotuneshittrancecore

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? English and Japanese

43. Do you like long songs? Yeah!

44. How often do you download music? weekly

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? Honestly 192, because it's fine quality-wise and not too spacious. I reserve 320 for my favorites.

46. What do you think of autotune? Stay out of genres other than electronic-oriented

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? I'm open to it, but I don't think it's for me. It honestly surprises me how many people get into it (Merzbow)

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Speakers

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? shiina ringo is hawt, I hate SNSD but some of them are hawt

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Faralis, Zephyr, Ipso Facto

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) ugh... honestly hipster, because I like too many "indie" things, haha

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? Last.fm says an average of 25 per day

53. How big is your digital music collection? 37 gb

54. How many physical CDs do you own? closing in on 100 or so

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Debussy!

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Something with harpsichord!

57. What dead musician would you bring back?not sure

58. Best intro to a song? not sure

59. Favorite album cover? something artsy-fartsy

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? not sure, :|

61. What are you listening to now?Tokyo Jihen - Kimaru

And dear god, precious kitty is a big Camera Obscura fan too??!

:domo:

01. What are you listening to right now? X-5 - Fantasy

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? The Abortion Plan by Oceana

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Friday? Baby? I don't know. Anything that's been overplayed.

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Girugamesh, Dir en grey, Ellegarden

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, Epik High

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Spyair

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Utada, Kalafina

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Satoshi (Girugamesh), Kim Sarang (Solo Rock), Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? More recently I've been hanging around in Kpop way too much.

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Upbeat Kpop stuff, or heavy rock/core stuff.

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Asian Pop ballads or Rock ballads

12. Last gig/concert you went to? Miyavi!

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? X-5

14. Most hated band? Anything too fluffy or colorful (counts for Jrock as well as Kpop)

15. Song that makes you think? The Abortion Plan by Oceana

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? 30 Seconds to Mars, Epik High,...

17. Favorite music video? I have no idea. I like Destabilize by Enter Shikari just because it seems they're having quite a lot of fun :P 30 Seconds to Mars' MVs are masterpieces.

18. Can you play a musical instrument? No, I'd love to though.

19. Are you in a band? Same answer as above!

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yes.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Kalafina?

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Judas by Lady Gaga

23. What do you think of Classical music? Love it when it's mixed with other genres. Seo Taiji's Symphony concert is amazing.

24. What do you think of Country music? Don't like it.

25. What do you think of Death metal? Don't like it.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? I like some of them, but they tend to sound the same these days.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Bass.

28. What do your parents listen to? Radio stuff, rock, metal, just about everything but Asian music.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Requiem for a Dream, Kajiura Yuki (Pandora Hearts) things, Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy Series) things and Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts) things!

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? I know a lot of them, but all of them would be insane.

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Quite a few (Enter Shikari, Miyavi, Parkway Drive,...), but that's only because I interview them at concerts.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Not at all.

33. Do you watch music TV? If there'd be anything decent on it.

34. Do you listen to the radio? Not at all.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park, Pieces Part One by Epik High and A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars.

36. Name one album that you regret listening to 1:59PM by 2PM :s Horrible.

37. Do you buy music digitally? Sometimes.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? -Oz-

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? None...

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Not really. If it would bother me, I shouldn't be listening to anything Asian :s

41. What genre could you never listen to? Country.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? Korean and Japanese.

43. Do you like long songs? It depends. If the song changes constantly, I'll posibly like it, but if it's always the same, I'll get bored after a while.

44. How often do you download music? Whenever there's something I'm interested in.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 192 and up!

46. What do you think of autotune? Doesn't bother me that much unless it's used constantly.

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? It's funny and I really can't get why people can listen to that kind of music. It's just Noise.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Both. Headphones can give you an awesome sounds, but the same happens when I put on my speakers and dance around on the music.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically attracted to? Hm. Takeshi Hosomi doesn't look bad, same for Ryutarou from Plastic Tree. But they're both quite a few years older than I am! Satoshi from Girugamesh looks way better in real life than on pictures.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Nothing in particular.

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) No idea. I've got too many different genres and groups in my library.

53. How big is your digital music collection? 11150 songs, and I just deleted a whole bunch.

54. How many physical CDs do you own? a little more than 120.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? No idea.

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? No idea either. Maybe Darkness Eyes or ??????????を好?????????????????ん??????? Such beautiful songs.

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Kagerou's Daisuke.

58. Best intro to a song? The intro to Heaven Shall Burn's Endzeit and The Devil Wears Prada's Revive.

59. Favorite album cover? Map the Soul by Epik High.

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Epik High with some awesome rock band! Yes, I'm completely loving rap rock...

61. What are you listening to now? The Devil Wears Prada - Revive

Read most of the replies so far. Now it's time for mine. :D

Nothgard - Arminius

Melancholic folky stuff

Dunno. If something is annoying, I turn it off.

Raphael, ElDorado, Jils

Suede, Kiuas, Týr

The Monolith Deathcult

Masha Scream

Ilja Jalkanen (ex-Kiuas), Heri Joensen (Týr)

Folk metal, folky stuff in general, Avantgarde Metal

Sailor Moon soundtracks?

Atmospheric black metal

Versailles

The Monolith Deathcult

14. Most hated band?

I don't hate any bands.

Errrr....

Kiuas?

Piano. Badly.

19. Are you in a band?

No.

I wish I could play the guitar.

I have no clue. Exist Trace?

Don't remember.

Fine with me.

I never really tried it.

I don't listen to many pure Death Metal bands, I prefer it if it's infused with other genres. But I don't mind it as such.

There's good stuff and there's bad stuff.

Um, Piano?

Mother: Abba. Father: lots of weird stuff, Jazz, strange gypsy/brass music, singer-songwriter, odd 70s music that sounds totally drugged up, NDW, world music, etc.

I like most stuff by Joe Hisaishi

If I know the name of the vocalist that's already much.

I got an autograph by Brian Molko (Placebo) if that counts.

No.

No.

Only involuntarily.

ElDorado - AULA, Týr - Ragnarök, Turisas - The Varangian Way

If an album is so horribly bad I would have to regret it, I'd probably quit after a few songs.

Rarely, mostly when I want to check out some japanese stuff that would be too expesnive to import.

Raphael

None. I may lose interest in a band, but if I ever truly loved a band, I won't suddenly start hating it.

Not really.

K-Pop

English.

If they're well done, yes.

A lot.

192k, but everything at least 128k is fine with me.

Meh.

Meh.

Speakers.

Atsushi Sakurai (Buck-Tick), Mathias Nygard (Turisas) :DUUR:

ElDorado

Metalhead, for the lack of other stereotypes I can think of right now.

22 tracks, according to last.fm

250GB

About 300.

Cause they "really know how to party".

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

Kazuki of Raphael, I guess.

Suede - Head Music

4942432CD.JPG

Kisaki and Kiwamu, just for the utter mindfuck.

Neun Welten - Destrunken II

01. What are you listening to right now? SCREW - HELL

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? None. Seriously.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? My Jeans

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Kuroyume, Luna Sea and maybe Sads

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Faith No More, Mr. Bungle and maybe Stam1na

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Martika

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Martika, Kikka and Gwen Stefani

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Kiyoharu (Kuroyume, Sads), Morrie (Dead End), Mike Patton (Faith no more + etc.), Misa (klein kaiser + etc.), Chris Cornell (Soundgarden + etc.) and etc. etc.

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Recently in mainstream-ish pop/r'n'b and vk metal

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Stefani's or Kikka's best-of hits.

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Dark neofolk songs or oriental acoustic ballads

12. Last gig/concert you went to? ...ehh, was it either Petri Nygård or Asa...hmmm

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? maybe SCREW

14. Most hated band? ...ehh, I don't know

15. Song that makes you think? Kuroyume - If

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Patton's projects, Kiyoharu's projects...etc.

17. Favorite music video? Kuroyume's PVs from mid-90s + Sydän Sydän's "Kolme kysymystä, kaksi vastausta"...well all weird and japanese/finnish nostalgic videos

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Guitar (3 and half years), Synth (rookie) and maybe some bass - currently trying to play drums

19. Are you in a band? No, even though I composed some shit...for a band that deleted all its shit from myspace, fuck that :(

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? IDK

21. Best all-girl band you know of? currently praising PERFUME!

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Some Finnish schlager song

23. What do you think of Classical music? Digging neoclassical music...well I am actually a sucker for expressionist-like composers for eg. Debussy, maybe?

24. What do you think of Country music? Only if it's mixed with other genres, otherwise, no way in hell.

25. What do you think of Death metal? Digging Polish death metal scene and some old school CC, otherwise, current death metal scene never appealed to me

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? I like it alot, but I might lose the grip as well if it's going to become a phenomenon amongst hipsters (hint: Gazette)

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Bass. and don't play me with fingers please!

28. What do your parents listen to? Chanson, Schlager, classical music and 80s (+90s) pop (imma sucker for that as well)

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Mortal kombat movie OST, Tekken OSTs...Sailor Moon OST (heart moving is luv <3)...almost all anime/video game osts made by japanese people in 90s.

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Maybe...I am actually paying attention only on my favourite members (particularly, bassists + technical guitarists)

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Some Schlager stars from Finland and forgotten Finnish rock bands from 90s (Waltari, anyone?) + Klamydia's members (homies) + Ville Valo (friend of my father's family)...t.A.t.u girls.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? seldom.

33. Do you watch music TV? seldom.

34. Do you listen to the radio? only to schlager radio + maybe radio rock.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Mother by Luna Sea, Angel Dust by Faith No More and Feminism by Kuroyume (or Fake Star, i cannot decide!)

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Vajra's mini/single whatever it was...AAAAAAAGH

37. Do you buy music digitally? Seldom.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? from current vk scene: SCREW (recently listening to it, alot) - from old school vk scene: BAISER...dunno

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? Linkin Park

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Not really.

41. What genre could you never listen to? ...no comments.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? Japanese and Finnish

43. Do you like long songs? It depends. Simplistic long songs bore the shit out of me. but its all about emotionality

44. How often do you download music? Whenever there's something I'm interested in. [2]

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 192 and up! [2]

46. What do you think of autotune? Doesn't bother me that much unless it's used constantly. [2]

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? It's funny and interesting. Merzbow is my current addiction.

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Both. Headphones can give you an awesome sounds, but the same happens when I put on my speakers and dance around on the music. [2]

49. What musician(s) are you most physically attracted to? Hm. Lady Gaga during his the fame -era (curves, rawr), Beyonce, Martika, VIA GRA, maybe Kiyoharu, Lil´Kim (maybe)...etc.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Nothing in particular. [2] Revivals aren't that promising nowadays

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) No idea. I've got too many different genres and groups in my library. [2]

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? no comments

53. How big is your digital music collection? 20000+ songs...recently deleted a bunch as well

54. How many physical CDs do you own? a little more than 50...yarr imma pirate.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? No idea. [2]

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? No comments

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Kagerou's Daisuke.[2]

58. Best intro to a song? See You by Kuroyume and Feel by Luna Sea

59. Favorite album cover? Angel Dust by Faith No More + Mellon Collie by The Smashing Pumpkins

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Sadie x Screw..."gazediru-influenced vk marathon" would be nice :)

61. What are you listening to now? Lycaon - Chains of Collar

shit

01. What are you listening to right now? "Our wings are burning" by Virgin Black

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? "Our wings are burning" by Virgin black

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Anything that's ever come out of katy perry's mouth ever

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? La'cryma christi, Cali≠gari, Guniw tools

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands?Idiot flesh, Rasputina, Sleepytime gorilla museum

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? I fucking love Shelly trip realize

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Sia, Melora Creager, Lisa Mitchell

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Antony hegarty, Nils Frykdahl, Taka

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? VK

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Sia

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? la'cryma

12. Last gig/concert you went to? N/A

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Shelly.

14. Most hated band? Fucking Slobknob

15. Song that makes you think? "Electric bird" by Sia

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? La'cryma

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Clay jugs + spoons

19. Are you in a band? noep

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? ; A ;

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Mary rue are cool I guess?

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? lol I think it was something by Operator Please

23. What do you think of Classical music? Yeah I guess

24. What do you think of Country music? I fucking love The Highwaymen

25. What do you think of Death metal? Yes pls

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? Delicious-est thing ever

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? An ocarina shaped like a peruvian farmer holding a set of panpipes

28. What do your parents listen to? old people music / david bowie I guess

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Fucking rayman 1

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? I can't remember that many teruhiko's and sushiruhi's

31. Have you met any famous musicians? peter combe!!!

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Only when I'm really sloshed and I need to dance to something autotuned and meaningless

33. Do you watch music TV? only rage at like 1 AM when they only play shit indie bands

34. Do you listen to the radio? Yes, lots

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Sia's "some people have real problems" and "We are born" Idiot flesh's "Fancy"

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Korn's "untitled"

37. Do you buy music digitally? buy... music? que?

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? la'cryma

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? What happened to us, versailles? );

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? I think of it as a plus

41. What genre could you never listen to? Fuck durpstep

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? japoonee

43. Do you like long songs? Fuck yeah

44. How often do you download music? _______

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? People who give a shit about bitrates should die in a fire

46. What do you think of autotune? eh

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? yes pls!! I fucking love dissecting table

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Headphones!!!

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? haahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAryo

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? guniwzzle toolizzles

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) goth-ster?

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? lots!!!!!

53. How big is your digital music collection? lots!!!!!!!!!!

54. How many physical CDs do you own? 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Oingo Boingo – Little Girls

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Oingo Boingo – Little Girls

57. What dead musician would you bring back? I do not like zombies

58. Best intro to a song? The start of lacryma's "Forest"

59. Favorite album cover? Obviously

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? no

61. What are you listening to now?"Adorned in ashes" by Virgin Black

Warp Brothers – Going Insane

mucc's chiisana mado and kuchiki no tou, Clint Mansell's Death Is the Road to Awe, Tokyo Heroes' Machinohi, and recently I listened Mono's album Hymn to the Immortal Wind - it's so awesome but so depressive I can't listen to it more... and noo it's impossible to list all songs, there's too much

Friday Friday Friday

Mucc, BUCK-TICK and RADWIMPS

Billy Tallent (I don't listen to them much anymore but they're one of few bands I know I like most of their work - every song is listenable at least to me), Apocalyptica and System of a Down I guess

Bakkushan, Alamaailman Vasarat, Huckleberry Finn but rather only the first the rest I didn't discover on my own..

Shiina Ringo!, KatieJane Garside (QueenAdreena), Gunnhild Sundli (Gåte), Masha (Arkona), Agnete Maria Forfang Kjølsrud (Animal Alpha) etc..

Tatsurou (mucc), Sakurai Atsushi, Ben Kowalewicz (Billy Talent), Serj Tankian Seo Taiji and too many more..

Rock

Something cathy and I can sing along to

Soundtracks or just instrumental music

haha I don't go to gigs or concerts but once I was at Olympic concert (very known Czech band) years ago

0.8秒????撃。and Apocalyptica

14. Most hated band?

One? Veirsailles comes to my mind first I can't stand his voice and the music is meh imo

Kuchiki no tou by mucc - every time I listen to it I think about how the life is so fucked up

I go with mucc

I don't watch many pv or mv either but Libra by mucc is one of few pvs I remember I played more than 5 times

No, but I so would like to, like violin or drums

19. Are you in a band?

No

Sometimes yes

I listen to like under 10 all-girl bands, the best from them is Kalafina I guess

I don't listen to radio.. and the last I really don't remember

love it :) it's important part of my music collection as I said before, it's good to calm me down

I can think of two country songs - Bad things by Jace Everett and Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex :lol: the second is rather for lulz. Otherwise Country music is booooring to me, that's what I think about it

Is it that you can't recognize if the singer pukes or "sings" and the music sounds like a big noise? Hate it

Too much make-up, hairspray and costumes of all kind, hard to find good band among this

Violin, don't know why I just would be this

My mom listens to everything she likes from Depeche Mode to Lady Gaga (she finally changed her ringtone to something better then her :mrgreen: Hey nah Neh Nah :lol: ) and Father.. what I remember he listened to some shitty radio

Movie - ultimately Sherlock Holmes by Hans Zimmmer but all of his soundtrack I know are very good, then Requiem for a dream by Clint Mansell, Anime - Bleach by Shiro Sagisu, Video game - haha I don't play games but my friend do and if he discovered something good I know about it - again Mr. Hans Zimmer and Crysis 2 (not only by him but song by him I like the most)

Noo, how am I suppused to remember all of them? :lol:

Famous from my, Czech, country, yes

No

No

No, I used to and I'm ashamed of what I listened to back then

Shion by mucc, Ultramania by Seo Taiji and 13kai wa gekkou by BUCK-TICK

ON/OFF's Legend Of TwinsⅠ-??????説- I can't understand how I managed to listen to it whole with full consciousness

No

Mucc but they aren't so vk as they used to be, then BUCK-TICK

Bands no, rather artists but even so I didn't "love" them so much I downloaded a whole discography - back then I even couldn't do that, even if I liked/loved them I can't hate them just don't listen to them so often

I'm not a native speaker so most of lyrics just pass without notice and with engrish I sometimes don't even recognize it's english language but even so I have to say yes because when I recognize it and trying to understand it - it's awful, they can't speak english they just can't, they're worse than me :lol:

Difficult, because genres like techno and rap - I hated them ehm I hate them even now but I discovered exceptions and as it seems it goes like this with almost every genre but Death Metal isn't really my cup of tea.

English/Japanese

Songs I have in my library of course :wink: I can't say I like all longs songs it just depends

Often :|

the higher the better of course but I'm glad I have it at all

Why they use it almost everywhere, why?

Just noise to me

Since I broke my headphones I listen to on speakers - it has its advantages :D - I don't sit at PC all the time so don't have to bother with some headphones and go for what I want. Outside of course earphones.

I never thought about it like that. I can pick up some my favorites but not that I love them like LOVE no :D

Animal Aplpha because they belong to few bands I like most of their work

Freak that want to listen to band/artist all over the world and doesn't mostly care about genres

according to last.fm 92 songs (I deleted lots of my scrobbles) per day but it's more, above 120 for sure - when I'm outside it's almost impossible to see me without earphones

53,4 GB (more than 40gb per year) including lot of zipped albums - unzipped or w/e over 6k songs

none, but I want to some day buy looots of cds

I don't want to get married tbh so I even didn't think about it :)

I really dind't think about it yet :D but for sure nothing sad..

Daisuke Oshida, he didn't deserved die so young

recently 내달리는 사람들 (Racing People?) by Huckleberry Finn

NICO Touches the Walls' Diver

What about my two favorite bands mucc and BUCK-TICK hmm, that would be odd

Unsraw - Gate of Death

THE DECEMBER - psychedelic

hmmz, nothing really comes to mind right now as it's all based on the moment. I can get melancholic at some songs that really do not have that potential, but just because I can get a memory or anything when the song plays, I can get sad :) To name one that comes just in my mind, would be Andre Hazes - De Vlieger (yarly), because it reminds me of a friend who lost his mother at a young age...

O-Zone - Dragostea din tei... but there are numerous others xD

1. ART-SCHOOL

2. inspire:tion

3. me-al art

1. K's Choice

2. Live

3. Garbage

THE DECEMBER, just since last wednesday :)

Satoko (me-al art)

Ando Akiko

kiku (Tenohira)

Kiku (otohanekomorebi)

Sarah Bettens (K's Choice)

Anneke van Giersbergen (Aqua de Annique, The Gathering)

Kouhei Kaneda (THE LOVE NINGEN)

Oki Nobuo (ACIDMAN)

Chris Cornell (Soundgarden)

Lately it's mostly ambient and folk

depends, But I guess it's lately either The Vaccines, The Naked & Famous and Crystal Fighters

also depends, but I guess otohanekomorebi, THE LOVE NINGEN and tenohira are my prime examples :)

That would be Bevrijdingsfestival on May 5th

THE DECEMBER (but as they just had their first release last wednesday) and hekireki, THE LOVE NINGEN

14. Most hated band?

mmm, kinda hard as I do not listen to it, so just to name a genre, Dutch piratenmuziek/German Schlager...

mmmz, I normally just sit back and relax while listening to music...

THE LOVE NINGEN :)

ART-SCHOOL - lost in the air

a little bit of guitar

19. Are you in a band?

nope

not really, but I wish I was better in guitar, and I had more time to do it :)

FLiP / merpeoples

damn... I listen to the radio daily, so I really don't know which song. One that stands out I heard lately would be Strand by Van Dik Hout, a Dutch cover of Plage by Crystal Fighters :)

I can listen to it without a problem, but I would never put it on myself

I like the tunes, but I dislike the vocals 90% of the time when it's that typical Texan sound... Folk =/= country imo, as I love most folk :)

Nothing for me...

Oldies are better :)

I guess a keyboard... Diversity to the max :)

My mom listens to national artists primarily (Acda & De Munnik, Blof etc) and oldies as Eric Clapton etc...

Skies of Arcadia :)

nope... It's all about the music right?

I know Sharon den Adel and the Westerholt-brothers from Within Temptation

Not following it closely but I know what's on it...

nope, I rarely watch music videos...

On a daily basis on work, though only to one station, 3FM

1. ART-SCHOOL - Requiem for Innocence

and then I have to think :P

2. White Lies - To lose my life

3. テノヒラ (tenohira) - hug

Girugamesh - MUSIC...

yep

Baiser, old-MUCC, old-d'espairsray

To some degree

gangsterrap

Japanese

depends, as it has some diversity, instead of repeating the same stuff over and over again...

digital purchases about 5 in the monht

illegally about 2/3 albums in a week

192MP3 and up...

It can be used good, but overuse is ALWAYS bad...

Love it :)

Headphones as I don't have reallly good speakers

mmm, actually I never really look at photos of bands etc (just as I didn't do back in the day when I was listening to VK etc)... I do remember liking that one girl from exist trace... And there's that guitarist from the Utyujins, though she isn't that attractive, she has a nice face :)

I most of the time think that the dead should be left dead (to speak harshly). but I wouldn't mind seeing a new gynandromorph. :)

ongaku otaku :)

from early in the morning to late at night... My alarm is the radio, at work I listen to the radio, and at home it's either some CD's in the background, or behind my laptop with my headphones on :)...

130GB of Japanese (mostly indie) stuff I actually like and listen to, and about 30GB of western stuff, then I have about 200GB of VK's I do nothing with and I got a external HDD with about 300GB of western stuff on it...

400+, of which around 320 of Japanese origin...

Never thought about it...

Never thought about it...

don't really know of one...

first one that comes to mind is Dorera no Dress by N'shukugawaboys. very simple, and completely different than the rest of the song, but it just fits perfectly :)

hmmz, I like the ones ircle used for their releases, with the flying cat on all releases :)

Terucohaimen and koukakurui would be an interesting combination :P. Both traditional influences, but where as Terucohaimen goes a more rock side, koukakurui uses more jazz :) At least a lot of yukata's on stage xD

Maria Hato - Home

01. What are you listening to right now? Adele - Rolling in the Deep

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Matchbox Twenty - Hand Me Down and a bunch of others.

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Too many to mention only one.

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? Kagrra, B'z and LUNA SEA

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Matchbox Twenty, Muse and Mumford & Sons.

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? The National, caroline rocks and KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND.

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Adele, Robyn and Sia.

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Rob Thomas, 清木場俊介, 稲葉浩志, 河村隆一, Sufjan Stevens, Jeff Buckley, James Morrison.

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Mostly pop, soul, ambient and indie rock lately.

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Robyn, Perfume, マキシマム ザ ホルモン

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Spangle call Lilli line, instrumental post-rock, ambient music.

12. Last gig/concert you went to? MONORAL back in 2008. Not that many interesting concerts around where I live.

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? In regard to bands only, probably The National.

14. Most hated band? I think hating bands is such a waste of energy.

15. Song that makes you think? Sufjan Stevens' Impossible Soul

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Kagrra,

17. Favorite music video? Kagrra,'s "うたかた"

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Sadly, no.

19. Are you in a band? No.

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yes.

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Perfume (if you consider them as a band) and FLiP. MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS also released my favorite album from them while they were an all-girl band, does it count? :)

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? RENTRER EN SOI's METEMPHYCOSIS (CD).

23. What do you think of Classical music? Not something I put on my playlists.

24. What do you think of Country music? I like quite a few Country elements/instruments actually, but not the music itself.

25. What do you think of Death metal? Again, not something I put on my playlists. Used to love it back when I was young though.

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? It's kind of the "genre" I grew up with, so it still plays a significant role on my music taste. There isn't much new stuff that really interests me though.

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Guitar.

28. What do your parents listen to? Gospel music.

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Clint Mansell's "The Fountain" soundtrack.

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Definitely no.

31. Have you met any famous musicians? Yeah. I hang out with MONORAL (including Hirama Mikio) when they came to perform where I live.

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? No.

33. Do you watch music TV? No.

34. Do you listen to the radio? No.

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Matchbox Twenty's "More Than You Think You Are", LUNA SEA's "MOTHER" and Kagrra,'s "gozen".

36. Name one album that you regret listening to: MERRY's "under-world".

37. Do you buy music digitally? No.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? Kagrra,

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? Again, I don't exactly hate any bands, but MERRY, DIR EN GREY and DuelJewel have lost all their mojo to me for the past four or five years.

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? When randomly used in songs, no. But I can't stand when an entire CD is sung in Engrish.

41. What genre could you never listen to? Sertanejo (Brazil's counterpart to country).

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? Japanese and English equally these days.

43. Do you like long songs? Yes yes yes.

44. How often do you download music? Daily.

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 192-320.

46. What do you think of autotune? I don't mind it when used in very small doses or when to demonstrate a state of mind (vide Sufjan Stevens' "The Age of Adz" album).

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? I don't remember it exists until someone brings it into a conversation or meme like this. This answers the question pretty well.

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? MBLAQ's G.O and many others. I'm a slut.

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Kagrra,

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) Probably a hipster? I don't know.

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? Not much on week days.

53. How big is your digital music collection? 120GB plus more or less 100 burned CDs.

54. How many physical CDs do you own? +/- 60.

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? lego big morl's "Ray".

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Sia's "Breathe Me".

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Jeff Buckley.

58. Best intro to a song? Kagrra,'s "うたかた"

59. Favorite album cover? Kagrra,'s 燦 ~san~

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Kagrra, and me-al art.

61. What are you listening to now? The Cinematics - Sunday Sun

01. What are you listening to right now? GUNIW TOOLS - Stupid Person

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? Mhhh, maybe 痛??????雲 by GUNIW TOOLS

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Friday by Rebecca Black

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? GUNIW TOOLS, Nookicky, envy

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? Raein, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mogwai

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? アム

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Rikai Goutokugi, Siouxsie Sioux

08. Favorite male voice(s)? FULL

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Meh, idk

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? baby's one do and GREEN CARNIVAL by GUNIW TOOLS

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Some post-rock

12. Last gig/concert you went to? My boyfriend's band lol

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? JILS

14. Most hated band? I don't hate anybody or anything. Strongly dislike yes, but never hate.

15. Song that makes you think? Dead Leaves by SHILFEE AND etc

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? GUNIW TOOLS lol

18. Can you play a musical instrument? Yes, I'm a bass player

19. Are you in a band? Yeah

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yes

21. Best all-girl band you know of? idk

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Can't remember

23. What do you think of Classical music? Okay for me

24. What do you think of Country music? Never tried

25. What do you think of Death metal? Don't like when it's too GROOWHGAAWWRR

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? 90% bad, 10% good

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Bass guitar

28. What do your parents listen to? My mother used to love post-punk/darkwave stuf like Siouxsie, The Cure, Bauhaus and so. Still have tons of LPs!

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Yume Nikki lol

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Nah

31. Have you met any famous musicians? No

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? No

33. Do you watch music TV? No

34. Do you listen to the radio? No

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? GUNIW TOOLS - NIWLUN, La Quiete - La Fine Non è La Fine, Mogwai - Come On Die Young

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Some oshare stuff

37. Do you buy music digitally? No

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? GUNIW TOOLS, even thought I consider them "more" than a Visual band

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? None, I don't hate anyone, I'm a good girl 8)

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? No

41. What genre could you never listen to? Kpop

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? English, but I really don't care about language in music

43. Do you like long songs? Only if they're well done

44. How often do you download music? I used to download new music everyday, now I do it less often

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 192kbps is fine with me

46. What do you think of autotune? Don't like

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? BZRRZRRRRRSR

48. Do you prefer listening to music on speakers or with headphones? Headphones

49. What musician(s) are you most physically atracted to? FULL lol

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? GUNIW TOOLS, Nookicky, JILS, good cali≠gari

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) I really don't know o_o

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? I think 100~150 tracks

53. How big is your digital music collection? 150GB or something like that

54. How many physical CDs do you own? About 100

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? cali≠gari - マグロ, because yes lol

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Uhm... maybe Pictures of Utopia by GUNIW TOOLS

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Chuck Schuldiner

, because it's so fucking catchy

59. Favorite album cover? 51TacKYz9FL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Kiwamu x Kisaki x Dada, triple combo lol

61. What are you listening to now?Child of the Twilight by Novembre

Tim Hecker – In the Air: I

Traineater by The Book Of Knots

Ascolta by Ludovico Einaudi

Barbie Girl by Aqua

cali≠gari, 夢中夢, 9GOATS BLACK OUT

Katatonia, Anathema, Pixies

Bohren & der Club of Gore

Kate Bush, Lisa Gerrard, Shiina Ringo, Laura Marling, Nina Nastasia

Steven Wilson

Mostly classical, hip-hop and rock.

Atomic by she

Preferably classical, Spiegel im Spiegel by Arvo Pärt always manages to calm me down.

I'm not sure, actually. It was either Isis or Metallica, but that was ages ago.

Electric Wizard

14. Most hated band?

I kind of detest BrokeNCYDE.

My Way by Frank Sinatra

dälek (if they count)

I lived on the Moon by Kwoon

No.

19. Are you in a band?

No.

Hmm, no.

I can't think of one at the moment.

Rolling in the Deep by Adele

I've always been a big sucker for classical music.

I'm cool with it.

I like it, though I don't listen to it very often anymore.

I used to be a big fan of Visual Kei, but these days I rarely ever listen to it.

A piano.

My mother listens to Russian pop and my father mostly likes folk and rock music.

Elemental Gearbolt has a fantastic sountrack.

Considering that I'm pretty much incapable of memorizing anything beyond necessity, no.

No, I haven't.

No.

No.

Sometimes, but I prefer political talk shows. I don't usually listen to the radio for music.

Weighing Souls With Sand by The Angelic Process

Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi

Geogaddi by Boards of Canada

Some Hannah Montana album.

I have on a few occasions.

9GOATS BLACK OUT

Green Day

Not necessarily, unless it's complete gibberish.

I don't know.

English.

It depends, but I generally do enjoy longer tracks.

Maybe twice a week?

Usually 192kbps or higher.

I'm fine with it as long as it's used properly.

I enjoy it, though not on daily basis.

Headphones.

I can't think of anyone right now.

RENTRER EN SOI

Hipster.

Probably 2 - 4 hours.

Only 13GB.

I lost count a long time ago. I used to collect CDs, so I've got a lot of them.

No idea.

Again, no idea.

Trish Keenan

I need to think about this.

Murray Street by Sonic Youth

I need to think about this as well.

Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3

Kishidan - RUN★BAKURATEN★RUN

Melancholic songs that have some catchy vocal or guitar melodies.

I'm on a constant journey to find it. There is always a level lower. ;D

BUCK-TICK, BOØWY, cali≠gari

Marilyn Manson, David Bowie, The White Stripes

Combichrist, maybe.

Shiina Ringo, Koda Kumi, HYNA

Sakurai Atsushi, Kiyoharu, David Bowie

rock or metal

fast rock/metal, maybe some K-pop

something psychedelic, like Acid Mothers Temple

MIYAVI, in April

KoRn

14. Most hated band?

I avoid bands that I don't like, so... xD

I listen to music so I won't have to think.

...uhmm, none in particular. I don't care.

Can't decide. Maybe something by Yajima Biyoushitsu or Marilyn Manson.

I can do stuff on guitar, let's put it that way, okay? xD

19. Are you in a band?

Not now.

I'm content with my skills now.

Afrirampo

...Winamp: Kishidan - Kokudou 127 gousen no shiroki Inazuma

It's okay I guess.

I can only bear a little amount of it, otherwise it's annoying and same-sounding for me.

I like it when I'm in the mood.

Not much. It's good entertainment when done creatively.

A drumkit. I love the sound of drums.

Pop, country, blues, gospel, older pop/rock'n'roll.

Maybe the Hellsing or Cowboy Bebop (anime series) OST.

Hell no, but I know quite a lot.

Don't know who counts as "famous" ...shook hands and spoke briefly with MERRY's members; got an autograph from Uriah Heep's guitarist after one of their Hungarian gigs.

Nope.

Occasionally, but there's rarely any music on, lol.

Very rarely.

That's a tough one. Maybe:

- BUCK-TICK - Kurutta taiyou

- David Bowie - Aladdin Sane

- Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse - Dark Night of the Soul

Ida Maria - Fortress Round My Heart

Nope.

BUCK-TICK (if they count as VK ...if not, then probably MERRY).

I don't particularly hate them, but I used to like Limp Bizkit a whole lot more when I was younger. Now I'm simply annoyed when coming across one of their songs.

It amuses me. xD

99% of all post-rock bands.

English and Japanese.

Yeah, it they're not boring.

A few times a week.

192 and up.

I used to be annoyed by it, but now I kinda like it (if it adds to the song).

It's a fascinating thing. It can be an amazing listening experience if I'm in the mood.

Speakers all the way.

I'm not physically attracted to any musicians. xD

BOØWY

Don't know, I listen to all kinds of stuff...rocker, I guess?

2 to 6 hours, kinda.

I guess it's kinda big...and growing... xD

Somewhere between 240-270.

I won't ever get married, ha! ;D

I won't ever...oh wait. I don't know. Some Nick Cave or Tom Waits song maybe?

Jimi Hendrix

Can't recall just one...

Don't have one, there are lots!

Tomoyasu Hotei and Kenichi Asai maybe.

Now nothing.

01. What are you listening to right now? Bongripper - Sex Tape

02. What song(s) make(s) you sad? There's just way too much. Mostly cali≠gari and Dir en grey songs though

03. What is the most annoying song in the world? Chelsea Smile by BMTH. Jesus christ make it stop.

04. 3 all time favorite Japanese bands? 1. cali≠gari 2. Dir en grey 3. Kaggra,

05. 3 all time favorite non-Japanese bands? 1. Emperor 2. Swans 3. Shining

06. Your favorite recently discovered band is? Dødsengel

07. Favorite female voice(s)? Jarboe, Wata

08. Favorite male voice(s)? Ishii Shuuji, Old Ihsahn ( sounds like shit today ), Atsushi Sakurai, David Bowie, Michael Gira, Isshi

09. Music type you find yourself listening to most? Black Metal, Doom and recently a lot of Drone and noise stuff

10. What do you listen to, to hype you up? Merry, retro death-metal

11. What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Drone and classical

12. Last gig/concert you went to? D at Gloria

13. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now? Swans

14. Most hated band? Deathgaze. Please disband. Girugamesh can do the same as well.

15. Song that makes you think? Swans - Power and sacrifice, well moar Swans!

16. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Swans and Merry

17. Favorite music video? Uhh... umm... no idea.

18. Can you play a musical instrument? A little guitar

19. Are you in a band? Nope

20. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yes!

21. Best all-girl band you know of? Gallhammer

22. Last song that you heard on the radio/CD…etc…? Some Reverend Bizarre on vinyl. Don't remember what song exactly

23. What do you think of Classical music? Amazing stuff.

24. What do you think of Country music? Haven't heard enough to make a creditable opinion. I'm sure there's good stuff somewhere

25. What do you think of Death metal? Fucking A

26. What do you think of Visual Kei? When one of my favorites either sellout or disband, ten shitty ones come in place

27. If you were a musical instrument what would you be? Guitar and vocals

28. What do your parents listen to? Nothing to my knowledge

29. Favorite movie/anime/video game sound track? Silent hill, the game of course. Fuck the movie

30. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Nope

31. Have you met any famous musicians? A couple

32. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Nope

33. Do you watch music TV? Nope

34. Do you listen to the radio? Nope

35. What are 3 of your favorite albums ever? Way too hard to answer

36. Name one album that you regret listening to Girugamesh - Music. Never recovered.

37. Do you buy music digitally? Hahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaha no.

38. Favorite Visual Kei band? Kagrra,

39. What is one band that you used to love, but now hate? Aicle. Fucking sellouts! Boo

40. Does Engrrrrrish bother you? Sometimes

41. What genre could you never listen to? Deathcore.

42. What language do you listen to the most in music? English probably, next to Swedish and Japanese.

43. Do you like long songs? better than short ones

44. How often do you download music? Probably five albums a day

45. Are there any specific bitrates that you prefer? 320 or gtfo

46. What do you think of autotune? Cool, if used where it fits

47. What do you think of Noise (music)? <3

49. What musician(s) are you most physically attracted to? Do you count Kpop " stars " as musicians? Of course not! Shame on everyone who thinks otherwise

50. If you could bring back any disbanded band, which one would it be? Emperor before Equilibrium. Say no to the last two albums kids!

51. If you HAD to stereotype your music tastes, what would you be considered? (in example -a metal-head, hip-hop, goth, hipster, etc..) Uhh Bm-hipster

52. How much on average do you listen to in a day? Apparently 50something tracks a day, plus more at work, so probably a 100

53. How big is your digital music collection? No idea

54. How many physical CDs do you own? Some. More vinyls

55. What song will you play at your Wedding? Swans - You fucking people make me sick

56. What song will you play at your Funeral? Dir en grey - I ain't afraid to die

57. What dead musician would you bring back? Chuck! Rozz Williams! Quorthon!

58. Best intro to a song? Hmm... My favorite album intro would be either Deity or Sa Bir by Deg

59. Favorite album cover? Uroboros, Macabre, Don't break the oath, Septembre et ses dernieres pensees, F# A# Infinity, Autumn Aurora, Transilvanian hunger and more!

60. Two artists/bands that you'd like to see collaborate? Boris and Bongripper

61. What are you listening to now? Nurse With Wound - Livin' Fear of James Last

Sign in to follow this