Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new album & limited single release

Or you could, you know, just stop listening to them. Revolutionary idea, I know. I understand if this will take you a few years to truly understand, but carry on, little one! You can do it!

Sometimes it's hard to stop listening to a band you enjoyed for so long. It's like how Metallica fans keep checking out the new releases even though their glory days are long behind them.

They were one of the first vk band I discovered in 2008... I really loved them. Then... it's not a nice feeling when one of your ex favourite bands become ridicolous.

They were one of the first vk band I discovered in 2008... I really loved them. Then... it's not a nice feeling when one of your ex favourite bands become ridicolous.

Get over it.

Sometimes it's hard to stop listening to a band you enjoyed for so long. It's like how Metallica fans keep checking out the new releases even though their glory days are long behind them.

How I was with DELUHI, early stuff was duh bomb but then it kind of went downhill. I would go back and listen to the new releases just hoping that they will do something similar to their earlier material. I understand bands change though but some bands do some pretty drastic changes that alienate their original fans.

Hah! They won't disband for sure!!! Just because of EROS that makes u guys think that they sucks balls ?.? Well at least they r better than " S _ _ " hehe :3

why all of a sudden these guys are so horny after they lost a member? Erotic album? How is that any different from just an album? I guess it's a themed album?

i want Alejandro part.2, 3 and so on.

that acoustic instruments mixed with electric,

always fun to hear, makes things fascinating.

i didn't hear their Acme EP yet, cos last single kinda meh, too.

So i don't know what to think or do, if i should put a hope at all.

But i'll make sure to keep myself posted.

And see how review was.

Before i check this EP when it released.

I still have this tiny trust for them,

i just hope they can grow it back with this E.P is all.

Doesn't necessary 100% back to their original sounds, when they were first started.

But the could always mix both

and makes things fun again, for both party of fans.

the old and new.

Hah! They won't disband for sure!!! Just because of EROS that makes u guys think that they sucks balls ?.? Well at least they r better than " S _ _ " hehe :3

No argument. Everything's better than SuG. And your hate for SuG is really getting old.

And it's not only EROS. It's also the Jesus single, boring as shit, the mini, boring as shit, and the fact that they were able to do much better seeing they made the awesomeness that is Royal Order. Ah, how I love Pain Killer <3

Royal Order wasn't even that good. In fact, I remember a lot of people bitching about how mediocre it was when it first came out.

Half the songs were filler (Miss EVIL INSIDE - really?) and the rest were already released beforehand. Their new EP is way better than that mess IMO.

The part about a vast majority of the album being released beforehand is undebatable. Same goes for this album too, but before Royal Order they released three too many singles. Mentally, I don't count those as singles since I didn't get to hear any of them before the album was released so they seemed "new" to me, and RED RUM was also re-recorded so that was new. They're still singles regardless, but they don't "feel" the same. Hisame, chains of collar, and Kesshouka were definitely dropped in there without any effort put into re-recording them. Maybe some EQ adjustment, but that's about it. All those tracks were great though and that's where a great difference comes in.

Miss. DEVIL INSIDE, **88**, the two SE's, and to an extent the title track were all filler. Lily and pAIN kILLER were great. Who's bad psycho party was average.

But for this album even if you cut out the two SE's from Royal Order you're getting 4 to 5 tracks less. Then, the A-sides are of lower quality IMO. EROS and Jesus cannot compare to A Box In Beautiful, chains of collar, or Cordyceps sinensis (although Mary/Mad Neurosis Child/Time Enough for Love can). Marigold has nothing on Kesshouka, at all. The latter is just an all around better made ballad with more emotion in it. Marigold was really flat. Aventure gets a pass for now, since no one has heard it we can't make a comparison. Then you have 4 to 5 new songs to be put on there, and considering how wildly inconsistent they've been so far we can assume that one will be a clunker already since they've had at least 1 bad/iffy song on every release so far. So that leaves 3 to 4 good songs. Counting the singles because you liked them, that would be 7 (including Aventure) possibly excellent songs.

Royal Order had 9.

That's just my pattern of logic though. I'm just really downed by the fact that a greater percentage of this album is going to be older songs. Mathematically, they'll have more older songs on this release than they did on RO (56% to 46%). At least if they were new songs, I could have some hope of liking them. But they aren't, so I don't :|

What didn't you like about Jesus?

It has great energy and the chorus is nice. I like EROS, but I still think Jesus slayed it. Fuck Pierrot, though. That's the one song of this era that I cannot stand. It just drags. And drags. And drags. And drags. I'm so glad I waited for the EP and didn't waste any money.

I see what you're saying, and I sorta-agree. I'm already viewing this as a single and not really as a real album.

I thought you were going to go with another mini due to the amount of tracks.

I also have nothing against Jesus but it doesn't stick with me. It's not a bad song at all.

And what about Nibame no Onna?

Fool's Mate edition of their limited single "Aventure" will enclose the following:

deluxe booklet (12 pages)

picture label

special DVD including live scene of "Time Enough for Love" and "Sekirara Boys' Talk - members' love stories and love success tactics"

"Sekirara Boys' Talk - members' love stories and love success tactics" ???

it sounded like a fun commentary to watch xD

"Sekirara Boys' Talk - members' love stories and love success tactics"

love success tactics

love success tactics

love success tactics

ded.

buying this. ive always wanted successful love advice from asian drag queens.

Sign in to follow this