bakteeri

Janne Da Arc

This band makes so many catchy songs and their singer is very lovely.

I need to pick up all their singles collection albums. Right now I only have some iTunes songs I bought off Arcadia.

Guest Naru

Acid Black Cherry is nothing against Janne Da Arc

of course Yasu is amazing as a vocalist. but his support members can not beat SHUJI, YOU, KA-YU and KIYO

Janne da arc will come back at their 15 universality just wait and see.

Somehow it's look like that yasu will close this ABC project with one last single and one big event ^^

Guest Naru

Janne will be back..

this year, just wait and see.

abc cub... 4 presents..

4 years abc.

come on it's an hint .. xD

Despite the fact I was a huge JDA fan, I never transitioned to listening to ABC.  You's signature guitar shredding was something that really turned me on to the band, along with Yasu's great melodies and amazing voice.  ABC just could not replace the sound void left by Yasu starting anew.

I still love listening to the beautiful instrumental track ZERO from Gaia.  It still am amazed with that track.

With the aniversay, it would be interesting to see some kind of return effort.

After all, I wasn't expecting to ever hear new Siam Shade material, yet they released new songs this year!  Don't give up hope.

Do you think Janne Da Arc will ever be active again ?

By the time I lose hope I see one of their members make a guest appearance somewhere with Janne Da Arc name still between brackets with no ex-.

So what do you think ? I really miss them.

6 hours ago, nitta said:

Do you think Janne Da Arc will ever be active again ?

By the time I lose hope I see one of their members make a guest appearance somewhere with Janne Da Arc name still between brackets with no ex-.

So what do you think ? I really miss them.

I think it's up to Yasu, at this point. He doesn't really need JdA to be sucessful, so I don't think it makes much sense for him. I can definitely see some reunion tours in a few future anniversary dates, but not so much more than that...

If it means anything, Luna Sea reuniting was never really expected, and yet here they are releasing new material, so...

The town I lived in when I was in Japan was actually JDA's home town (Hirakata) and on a hike, my friend and I stumbled across a shrine. We walked around and saw a wall full of ema (wooden plaques that people write their wishes on), which is super common at shrines. I'm not entirely sure at what the etiquette is for reading them, but just by glancing, I saw a vast majority of them had JDA's name on them. I'm guessing they were wishing for their return. I'm not a fan of them or anything, I just thought this would be a cool story to post for those who were fans.