bakteeri

Janne Da Arc

Hmm.. I really liked the few songs by them i have.

But I got bored quite fast :S

(It may be because I listen almost 24/7 to the 80 songs I have in my mp3-player, then change everything when I get bored :P)

they are a great band but i don't listen to them alot...they are a damn good band though i just don't think they capture my attention that much nothing jumps out at me exactly

Guest Naru

only less people like this brilliant band

Arcadia was their best release ever.

My favorite is Gekkouka and Dolls.

I hope they'll be back soon.

Their hiatur announcement shocked me like hell! DX

Guest Naru

nya, I doubt that they will ever come back, but there is somehow a chance that they will come back soon

Arcadia was their best release ever.

My favorite is Gekkouka and Dolls.

I hope they'll be back soon.

Their hiatur announcement shocked me like hell! DX

Arcadia was eargasimtastic!!!

Well the reason I say that is because Yasu's been pretty successful with Acid Black Cherry. If you take a look at the list of Janne Da Arc songs composed by, most of them were by Yasu which makes you wonder, without him this band won't survive. For now, I can only see them coming back for a reunion concerts but then again, I could be wrong. That's just my 2 cents on their hiatus thing. ;)

Guest Naru

Yup, a lot of songs are composed by YOU and KA-YU and even by KIYO.

And no Nitta, ABC is very known in Japan too.. But most Japanese Acid Black Cherry fans love Janne Da Arc very much.

But I think that there are more Janne Da Arc fans around, or just fans who like ABC but really want that Janne will come back like me :3

But Janne Da Arc and even Acid Black Cherry are 2 bands who are very popular in the Japanese Rock world.

A lot of Japanese people know the name ^_^ young and old!!~

Best song ever IMO was so blew.

Although there are far too many to choose from, but that is my favourite just slightly more than all the rest. They are probably my fav band ever, if my avatar and name didn't give it away. I was absolutely gutted when they went on hiatus, but luckily Acid Black Cherry have kept me going.

I never gave ABC a chance because I was too in love with JDA and they really aren't the same..

But seeing as how a lot of Janne Da Arc fans migrated to Acid Black Cherry, I might some day if Janne never comes back.

You should, there are some great songs. Try yasashii uso. I still think JDA will get back together one day. They are all still active and often collaborate with each other anyway. Kiyo and Shuji played on You's recent concerts. Yasu has done vocals on Kiyo's solo album. So its not like they have fallen out i think.

That and its only been about 4 years. System of a down went on hiatus before them, and they have just announced a concert [although in their case its not a permanent thing apparently]