Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

xTRiPx Gt.将吾(shougo) & Ba.ちょび(chobi) will depart & on hiatus

to be honest, I'm glad. Haven't really liked anything they put together recently. Hope they come off hiatus stronger and refreshed.

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK. They're my absolute favorites in the action right now. But from 2010 on, xTRiPx sound has being so much more 'electronic', I can see that 'difference' happening...

I guess they have some kind of bad luck with bassists, geeez...

and about ppl disliking their recent sound, I have a strong belief that it's Yo-shiT influence, not Shougo or Chobi... so, no reason to be glad at all...

Oh no, this is very bad news (>__<)

I hope xTripx will return even stronger and I wish the two of them all the best for their future!

It'd be awesome to see them in a new band soon :'3

Trust was terrible. If it took them almost a year to release a single and that's what came out I'm sure this is for the best. Their releases have been steadily declining. Maybe if they get two new members and don't disband they'll get some new energy and ideas for songs. The new single was really hard to listen to and all three songs felt like they were trying to experiment with something new for each song and none of it worked that well with them. I really enjoyed them at first but Disturb Da Border was bad. Let's hope they take advantage of this hiatus and come back with something on par with their earlier releases.

I actually preferred their electronic sound, but even so the last few singles have been so-so.

They Literally almost played their entire disco D:

I would have loved to been there, 35 songs HOMG 3-4hour set *dead*

ex-xTRiPx Gt.将吾(shougo) & Ba.ちょび(chobi) session band "企画もの(kikakumono)" will perform at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/12/10

"企画もの(kikakumono)" members:

Vo.リョウ(ryou) (ex-フィズ(fizz)-->ANUBIS-->FEECHE)

Gt.将吾(shougo) (ex-リンダ(rinda)-->xTRiPx)

Ba.ちょび(chobi) (ex-アウラ(aura)-->xTRiPx)

Dr.慧(satoshi) (ex-BLACK JACK(support)-->バッハ(bach)-->BugLug(support)-->LANDZ)

Sign in to follow this