CAT5

THE JAPANESE INDIE THREAD

can hideo nekota stop working on so many projects and just focus on fox loco phantom and the teenage kissers?

although it's pretty cool that he can play guitar and sing too. his singing voice is much higher than expected.

sounds better than the first song they had up.

Really wish I liked Taku from Jeepta's new project more than I do. His voice still sounds great, and there's nothing horribly wrong with it, but all the songs they have up so far just seem to fall so flat compared to something like this:

Sorry for the potentially rookie question my friends, but is anyone aware of J-Music forums like MH that cater to news and updates about all these great indie and major Japanese rock bands.

Since a lot of my favorites outside of the vk/metal scene are not covered here, I would hope there is another place to join to get the inside info.  Usually I find out about releases from some of my favorites like HaKU, Hello Sleepwalkers, Bump of Chicken, Androp, and many more well after release - which is something that I am not proud of and hope to rectify.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, TheStoic said:

Sorry for the potentially rookie question my friends, but is anyone aware of J-Music forums like MH that cater to news and updates about all these great indie and major Japanese rock bands.

Since a lot of my favorites outside of the vk/metal scene are not covered here, I would hope there is another place to join to get the inside info.  Usually I find out about releases from some of my favorites like HaKU, Hello Sleepwalkers, Bump of Chicken, Androp, and many more well after release - which is something that I am not proud of and hope to rectify.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

just become my bff and you'll be fine!!

but TBH  i just follow http://skream.jp on twitter

8 hours ago, saishuu said:

new Kamisai!

I'm so happy they're finally releasing "煌々と輝く". I'm definitely gonna try to pick this mini up!
-----------------------------------

PS: My latest ORZ review is published! This time, I covered The fin.'s Through The Deep EP:
tumblr_o9asunict01rfey86o1_1280.png

Edited by fitear1590

On 3/17/2016 at 9:47 AM, violetchain said:

Thought they were starting to hit a rut where everything sounded the same, and then this came along. Glad to see their weird side is still alive.

Fuse makes a cute ninja.

If I ever need a pizza delivered, I know who to call!  Thanks for the song, I enjoyed it.

^ They were originally signed to Zankyo, so they'll always have indie cred : D

unfortunately, I can't view that PV in the U.S. Thanks, Victor. : |

Anyways, I had no idea Music from the Mars had a new album out! Cool!~