Pandabear

How you found TW/Monochrome

I joined the forum when it was TW back in 2007 when Rentrer end Soi's "The bottom of chaos" came out and it was posted on there.

I was friends with Jeiku on myspace before he made TW, so I was on the recieving end of his constant advertisements/begs/spam. XD I put off joining for a while just because the spam was annoying.

I was registered on TW before (debut 2009 - I remember that because I shared kasumi shinjo's first single there). Then I found MH late 2014 and I was surprised to know later (by scrolling some old threads) that it was actually TW's ashes! I would never have known!

it was the first forum i registered, and i had no clue what was the purpose of a forum. so i just posted nonsense : ]

people thought i was a troll

this is hilarious xDDD

One of my online friends recommended it to me as a good place for Japanese music news about two years ago. I lurked a bit and decided to join to disagree with people about Kuroyume. 

I think someone recommended me this website because of how there were downloads on here you couldn't find elsewhere.

Just same as me XD

Some ballsack from Visual Scandal's chat was talking about MH being the true origin of the downloads on that site and that's originally what drew me in. And the fact that they kept spamming that over and over.

I met the original owner of the Tainted World site. I think his username was Spike720 or something. But ya, he went to the same college as I did and was introduced to him by an old friend of mine. After a few meetups, he told me about the site, so I went in and stuck around. :)

On 10/3/2016 at 7:27 PM, Flame-X said:

I met the original owner of the Tainted World site. I think his username was Spike720 or something. But ya, he went to the same college as I did and was introduced to him by an old friend of mine. After a few meetups, he told me about the site, so I went in and stuck around. :)

Close, Spike760 lol

On the day of the eclipse I saw a cloud shaped like Yoshiki's face in the sky, that night I dreamt about Monochrome-Heaven. The next day I decided to look it up and it turned out to be a real site, so here I am

i actually moved here from Batsu cuz downloads lol

I saw a visual kei panel at ACen 2013 that Ito (I believe it was Ito) was hosting.  Didn't get around to actually checking the site out until 2014 because laziness reasons.

8 minutes ago, Atreides said:

I saw a visual kei panel at ACen 2013 that Ito (I believe it was Ito) was hosting.  Didn't get around to actually checking the site out until 2014 because laziness reasons.

Ito's panel at ACen is litterally the only reason why I go anymore.

In 2013 he was babbling on about how great it was, and I joined to see what all the fuss was about.

He was right lol

Yeah, I haven't been to ACen since 2014 myself.  I probably won't be attending anymore, as I'm too busy and getting a little older.  It was fun while it lasted though. :D

Actually I knew a lot of people who used this forum and constantly recommended me to join. However for the longest time I was unable to make an account. The page simply wouldn't load and it'd say an error occurred while trying to submit information. I tried again in 2013 and amazingly it let me make an account. Here I am. haha.

1 hour ago, Atreides said:

Yup, that was me! :D
I'm glad that it you ended up making it to the site though, even if it was a year afterwards lol.

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

Ito's panel at ACen is litterally the only reason why I go anymore.

In 2013 he was babbling on about how great it was, and I joined to see what all the fuss was about.

He was right lol

I'm glad I can still give you a reason to go LOL. Seriously though, I still hope you have fun outside of just my panel. I will be submitting my panel request for 2017 this weekend.

1 hour ago, Atreides said:

Yeah, I haven't been to ACen since 2014 myself.  I probably won't be attending anymore, as I'm too busy and getting a little older.  It was fun while it lasted though. :D

Maybe the kid in me has never died, but I still love going. Acen is one of my most enjoyable weekends of the year...though a huge part of that is because I've gotten in to cosplay photography in a big way.