Pandabear

How you found TW/Monochrome

I actually stumbled upon this forum a few times when downloading, but never really stuck around. (never did on any dl website anyway).

Then one day I was lurking around sales groups on fb looking for rarez (even though I was jobless and moneyless, I'm such a masochist) and Val had posted a link to Rarezhut promoting a stream (was it june?). So I went to the stream and everybody seemed to know each other and also know a lot about VK. I asked "where do you guys even get all that info" and the instant answer from a few users was MH. So voilá, I joined.

Oh lol, I think it would have been -OZ- disbanded. I really sad and looking for info about the situation and I found the thread here. I remember my first impression was that everyone was being assholes about the whole thing and that I never wanted to come on the site again with such negative people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Whoops. 

i found this forum when it was tw looking for some download probably.

came back after 4-5 years, now as mh, because it seemed to be the only active forum that discussed about music, unlike batsu that's now super dead.

So anyone else remember tofu records? HERE

I Started out on the tofu records forum made my way to Batsu and then wandered to the forums at Jrock Revolution forum when Batsu fell apart. I somehow wandered here, probably by recommendation since some member of Jrock Revolution are now here....which is awesome.  @FurikI believe you were a member there once, I could be totally wrong and getting my sites mixed up.

I was looking for reviews of the GazettE and found this site. After about a year I decided to join so I could comment on DOGMA.

Honestly, no idea... Maybe someone said something on batsu? Or maybe on LJ? I vaguely remember this forum being recommended somewhere on last.fm when polish jmusic forum died... Either way I've been lurking for long time, made account in 2012, and continued to lurk whenever I wanted to learn what's going on  with  j-music.

Edited by aetarna

From a website's chatbox

People talking about something

and this MH link came up

and BOOM! I am here

-------------------------------------------

84%

------------------------------------------

I'm an active musicbrainz editor. Stumbled upon this forum after looking for info about some obscure visual kei band. Was lurking ever since

On 10/9/2016 at 5:26 PM, Furik said:

You are correct. I was a member of Batsu. 

1qFQlDJ.jpg

why does everyone swear with asterisks? lmao

2 hours ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

why does everyone swear with asterisks? lmao

because they're pussies who believe swearing is bad

censorship is for pussies

was searching for info on various visual kei bands and this website kept popping up in my search results

i've been lurking for a couple years now but only recently have i created an account

For me it was that SR:J-Rock Updater Blog, or however they used to spell it.
I often saw people bitching about how they would just share the news that came up on MH "first", so I wasn´t really interested in spending too much time here but since that blog turned into an webpage, which I consider as slightly slow and confusing.... well.. |D

I was angrily searching "visual kei forum" through google one day because I wanted somewhere I could blab about visual kei and J-music besides Tumblr.

And lo and behold, MH popped up and I assumed it was an inactive forum (since I'd came across many of those) only to see posts from days and hours ago...so I immediately joined! :D

Back in the TW days I was searching for lyrics by XodiacK (Kuroi Taiyou haha). That's how I landed on the page. Never left again

I was a member of tainted world for a while but I was too young to actually know how to interact with people who had the same tastes as me. I tried to check the forum again years after and it was gone but MH came up instead,  so I joined.